Married men who use a cocksucker

MAMS

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
89.7% of why they like us is because we swallow.

Had it set up for this morning and things were a go and then he backed out. I think he's scared and while having a cock worshipper at your disposal sounds good on paper, he's married and stepping out and it got in his head. He said it was something else of course, and there will be others...maybe even him, but all I got in my mouth this morning is coffee!

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just posted here a few days ago. Today I heard from a guy that makes food deliveries in my area. He is married and has had both C19 jabs. Thinking about giving him a rub-down that may end up with me giving him a bj. It would be the first since 2019 for me. I am pondering the idea now but not yet decided.

His body is smooth and his cock is nice and thick. He is not getting anything at home so yea, he is horny as fuck. I will update if anything happens but right now it's looking like a 50/50 chance of that married guy using this cock sucker.
Hope work out for you my brother your good look guy he luck if you offer to do that for him .

Reactions: Mister2101

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hope work out for you my brother your good look guy he luck if you offer to do that for him .

Well... just got an e-mail from my married buddy. He is going to be in my area in about an hour and is gonna cum by for some relief. He is vaccinated and so am I, he leakes lots of pre so that will be a tasty treat. I will help him with his need for release.

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well... just got an e-mail from my married buddy. He is going to be in my area in about an hour and is gonna cum by for some relief. He is vaccinated and so am I, he leakes lots of pre so that will be a tasty treat. I will help him with his need for release.
As every cocksucker should. Enjoy that married precummy cock man! My married 9 inches keeps teasing me and our schedules keep conflicting :( need my mouth filled by him.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As every cocksucker should. Enjoy that married precummy cock man!

It was nice to deep throat him again. Today was the first time this decade that I have had a cock in my mouth. He left with a smile on his face, and I had a protein rich lunch. The best part was teasing him a little with my tongue which of course caused him to leak like crazy, and you can guess the rest.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Amazing my brother hope it all workout for you I real do .

Buthsmall

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a married guy and I want a gay guy to blow me. Many people have told me that gay men suck cock very well and sexually. I want to cum deep in the throat of a beautiful hairy gay man.

Djlex1

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Fort Hood, Texas, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m in the west Texas area and looking for married men to service. Hairy, aggressive, well hung, alpha men are so hot to service! Total discretion.
I’m in El Paso.