Married men who use a cocksucker

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Started sucking my married soccer dad again. His wife is fine with it as long as he doesn't bring it up to her.

Incredible cock, veiny and beautiful. Stands back with his hands on his hips and closes his eyes as I do my thing. The best part is he never intervenes, so I have been edging him brutally and he just stands there moaning. Last time he ended up blasting my face before I swallowed the rest.
Sound amazing

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These are still my buddies that I just mentioned before that resumed meeting up with me last few days.
They have saved up great loads just for me to take them all. I really appreciate that they would let me have their married loads.
Time to fund more married buddy. Working on a couple of new ones.
Always appreciate my married feeders. See attached pics!!

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Getting a 40 yo married man next Wednesday in his hotel room. Says his wife lost interest in giving head a while ago, will be supplying him some much needed release! Might let him fuck me too. He's visiting so he's gonna fuck then leave me. Told him to call me his faggot and to give it to me good :)

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As much as I don't like people who cheat, I must admit that I did, for a short while, give blowjobs to a married guy that I met on Craigslist. On his way home from work, twice a week. He was husky and hairy all over. His dick was thick and uncut. I'm sure it would have been a one time thing, except that he was intent on making me his bitch... his regular. He talked dirty to me. Called me names. Saw that I liked it. Took his time to cum. I swallowed every time. And yes, I licked him squeaky clean after.

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As much as I don't like people who cheat, I must admit that I did, for a short while, give blowjobs to a married guy that I met on Craigslist. On his way home from work, twice a week. He was husky and hairy all over. His dick was thick and uncut. I'm sure it would have been a one time thing, except that he was intent on making me his bitch... his regular. He talked dirty to me. Called me names. Saw that I liked it. Took his time to cum. I swallowed every time. And yes, I licked him squeaky clean after.
It's more fun when they're cheating.

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've used one, recently., for the first time ever. I consider myself straight("labels again").
I need to fuck, CONSTANTLY and my wife cannot/will not have any part of this all the time. I need a release, someone needs a load. If I could find a young girl that just wanted to fuck and nothing else, that would be awesome. But minus the BS, if there's somone who'll suck me off, NSA, no BS, I'll be quick to consider........
Yes, I agree. For about six months, I used to suck off a married guy. My place. On his way home from work 2x per week. I was never not available. Discreet. No strings of any type. I had major reservations at first about him being married. But figured that he loved his wife, but needed a little on the side. My only regret is that we never fucked. I would have so loved to spread my legs, and pull him in tight and deep.

Reactions: Taken901_1988

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just met up with Mr.9iches at a park and deepthroated his massive cock in his suv. Doors opened. He busted deep down my throat. Once he finished he left me, said it was good. I enjoyed servicing it so much I had to cum in my own in my car. Best married cock! Been on going for a while.

Blowbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Masculine married guy here in Mount Vernon Wa. I am a cocksucker only and love to give married men the toe curling blowjob they want and deserve. It's tough to find a regular in a smaller town but every once in a while I get lucky and then so do they. I believe it is a man's right to cum in the mouth sucking him and I also enjoy that feeling and 90% of the time enjoy the taste of a nice clean load, it's addictive.