Married men who use a cocksucker

henryroyce

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not get as much head as I would like from my wife and she never lets me blow in her mouth. As a result, you will see that I have put myself down as 1% gay as I sure would like to have my cock sucked more regularly and, as someone pointed out above, I am sure that if I ever did get to have my cock sucked by another man, it would not be long until we'd be 69'ing!

uk8"

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jeffin90620 said:
An article in Playboy several years back interviewed prostitutes on their professions. A common observation was that, if more wives gave their husbands head, they (the prostitutes) would be out of business.

Too right! I've sucked a few 'straight' guys off, and the amount of them who have nevr had decent head before is unbelievable.....

Dekkar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would NEVER do it. To me, that's participating in one end of cheating and it's something I would never do. A BJ is reserved strictly for a boyfriend when I have one. I don't want some random guy's cock in my mouth, especially if he's married or otherwise taken and I have no chance with him.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dekkar said:
I would NEVER do it. To me, that's participating in one end of cheating and it's something I would never do. A BJ is reserved strictly for a boyfriend when I have one. I don't want some random guy's cock in my mouth, especially if he's married or otherwise taken and I have no chance with him.
And see for me, I am happy to give a married guy a blow job if that's what he wants ~ especially when his lady is unsatisfactory in that area. He's gonna go somewhere for it, so why not here? If he's got a good cock and some tasty cum, I'll usually invite him to come back for more, making him less random and more regular. I don't really care to get involved with him more than as his mouth to fuck.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mainer1 said:
the trouble is: not that many str8 men are into being sucked off by gay men!
I could disagree with that statement, though things could be different where you are. But where I am, when I used to go to the bookstores and arcades I would find all sorts of men with little gold bands on their left ring finger hanging around the arcades and getting (soometimes giving) blow jobs. I know I've sucked off quite a few married guys in my arcade days. Had a few show up at my glory hole when I had one of those at my house. One guy took a few of my cards (I printed up cards with my # on them and gave them to the hotter guys who showed up at the hole) and gave them out to guys at his gym. A couple of them came over, and he brought a str8 guy with him one time.

So my experiences have been common enough that I could easily say that you may not be aware of how many str8 married men indulge in a little head from other guys now and again. I'd say the numbers are good.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Dekkar said:
I would NEVER do it. To me, that's participating in one end of cheating and it's something I would never do.
I'm on the same track. I can't see myself as the one who is responsible for breaking up a marriage or relationship.

Granted, *I* would not technically be the one responsible in this case, but I'd be a party to it... an accomplice... and that doesn't sit well with me.

tom water

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me the chemistry between a str8 man and a cock sucker is very complicated, usually they don't have anything to share, that's why for their own pleasure the cocksucker use somebody cock, and the str8 man somebody mouth. They don't have a relation, most of the time they don't even know each other, in a sort of way is like doing business,. And I think this is what str8 man want and like about it, it's the direct approach, no frills, no flowers, no dinner out, no movies, just a bj, when they need it most. And quite important, is a big transgression, and as everybody knows there is always more excitement in breaking the roles. Cock suckers love men and they will do anything to please a man even more if is str8! Is really a boy to boy affair, in a way very honest, So, yes, they use each other, but no in a negative way.

grilditz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My older brother is gay. I hung out with him ALOT when I was younger and even lived with him when I got out of the military for about 6 months. The gay community especially in Denver was wild. Parties galore. I got my ass pinched so much it would be bruised at the end of the night.

One night after a rager, I drove this guy home. We we're both loaded and he kept feeling me up. I guess my brother is hung like a donkey so he kept saying it must run in the family. I was trying to drive, and not get pulled over. We finally get to his house and he would just not leave me be. We sat outside his house for about 20 minutes and talked about what else, "sex".

One thing led to another "i'm married and have kids btw" but not at the time, and I let him pull it out which was a mistake on my part. He exclaimed "nice dick" and I couldn't pull him off it with a pack of mules. It wa the best blow job I ever had and to be honest I haven't had very many.

He asked me to come inside so i did "god knows why" and he dropped to his knees and had his way with me. I was excited, ashamed, scared but excited most of all. That guy treated me like a god. maybe it was the booze, the moment, who knows. I blew my load all over his face, room, hair, chest. My knees buckled and I broke something off the wall trying to hang on because i couldn't stand no more. He looked at me and asked if we could fuck and I just stared in disbelief at what i just did and pulled up my pants and ran out of there. He was still on his knees covered in cum looking dazed and confused and the last thing I remember about him was my mangoo glistening all over his naked body. It was totally hot and something i will never forget.

My wife now will get down and put half of it in her mouth for about 30 seconds every six months. Pussy is great and I love fucking her but goddamn i would like hand jobs or blow jobs to. Why is it that most straight women that are married refuse to do this service any longer? She told me she was never into oral anyways with anyone else she was ever with but something tells me she is lieing. but she won't do it with me. I have tasted my cum to see if it's salty or pissy smelling like some men describe. No matter what I do my jizz is never salty, doesn't smell at all. It actuallyt tastes like sugar water. yet she will not blow me to orgasm or swallow it.

I guess you take the good with the bad but I yearn for a long, wet, intimate blowjob and from what i'm reading here, I have to find a man to do the service that a loving wife should. And then women wonder why men stray and seek out that which we want, but cannot have because of the un-willingness on their part. Irritates me kinda.

Last edited:

kansascityhung

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A group of us married guys meet every afternoon in an all-male sauna at a local gym. I call it the "5:00 club" because there's always several guys at this particular place and we're all there for the same reason - horned up after a long day at the office, ready for some mind-blowing head.

It's a pretty good deal, actually. I'm very rarely disappointed.

buckythepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a great thing going with a guy here in Houston a few years ago. He was slightly older than me and worked in the same office tower and we used the same gym which is where I got to first see his big uncut monster. It was one of those cock that everyone notices -- straight or gay -- but I guess I was particularly obvious about my interest seeing it because eventually he asked if I wanted to do more than just look.

One thing led to another and for over a year I sucked him off to release almost daily at his office during lunch.

He was married and said that his wife had had always refused to give him head (wouldn't even try).

It was a great experience for both of us. He loved getting head and I love giving it so we used each other, which isn't a bad thing at all. Sometimes, it's just about the sex, guys.

As for cheating on his wife, well yes in a way. And I doubt she would have been pleasd had she knows. But he told me often that his marriage and his sporadic sex life with his wife had greatly improved because of our daily "appointment."

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been sucked by almost all married men AND ! I have sucked mostly married men and they all said the same thing--the wife don't like to suck lets face it guys know how to suck it better because we know how we want it sucked and we suck it the best way !!

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer married guys because I'm not looking to be in a relationship and they're not looking for a relationship- just a blowjob.

The first time I blew a married man, I felt guilty but then I eventually did get over the guilt. I also look at it this way: married guys have to stay clean since they don't want to bring home anything other than a paycheck.

I'm more than happy to provide the "after work blow and go" and if I'm lucky enough to do a guy on a regular basis they usually tell me their problems so I become their sex aid and therapist (think of all the money they're saving!).

What I don't like is being at their beck and call when they want head in like five minutes (or if they just show up at my house). If I have advance warning then there's no problem.

BTW, I'm taking applications.......(since I'm not servicing anyone now!) ;)

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hot stories! Yeah I agree with the person who said wives are not the gatekeepers to their man's sexuality that they think they are. They can refuse to give him sex, that's not the same as him going without sex. It just means he won't be having sex with her. Many guys won't put up with the freeze out so they go elsewhere.