Married men who use a cocksucker

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting. Thanks to chrisrobin and Illbeg4BigCock.

Have any of these married guys ever gone rogue instead of quietly going home to wifey? Pestering you, thinking that you'll have a life together, stalking, or other annoyances?
Interesting idea - but no. I put the question to one of the guys I suck off on a regular basis. His reply was that he had no interest in other guys' apart from me. He enjoys the "fun" we have, mainly doing things his lady wouldn't do like rim, suck and swallow and especially the no-strings bit. His enjoyment came from being able to feel free to suggest things knowing he wanted to experience - plus with me he felt "safe".
(I went down him a second time that afternoon).

ds35mm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Interesting idea - but no. I put the question to one of the guys I suck off on a regular basis. His reply was that he had no interest in other guys' apart from me. He enjoys the "fun" we have, mainly doing things his lady wouldn't do like rim, suck and swallow and especially the no-strings bit. His enjoyment came from being able to feel free to suggest things knowing he wanted to experience - plus with me he felt "safe".
As a married guy who has a few cocksuckers on the side, this is exactly the reason why I have about 3-4 guys that I meet regularly. There's one guy I have known for amost 18 years and we meet, he licks me all over, rims me, sucks me off. I shower, I leave! No strings no drama.

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly. They know I am a safe option. I won't disclose anything and they know/believe I am not sucking 15 cocks a week. I am discreet and to these men, I am nothing more than a cocksucker or a receptive ass. I prefer it that way.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly. They know I am a safe option. I won't disclose anything and they know/believe I am not sucking 15 cocks a week. I am discreet and to these men, I am nothing more than a cocksucker or a receptive ass. I prefer it that way.
I think thats it, the safe option. I do get the feeling when these guys are with their wives sex is something slotted into a timetable to be done and ticked off - its all a bit hurried and 10 minutes max. I always take time and don't rush the guy but let him indicate when we should begin and how quickly I should proceed. Last nights guy was like that, both lying out in the sun chatting and then he slipped off his boxers and turned on his tummy and spread his legs extra wide, looked at me and smiled. So I began rousing his body to achieve his climax, my tongue so busy teasing his body before I finally slurped his bouncing cock down my throat and swallowed his load before he laid back with a big happy grin on his face.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Looks like the cocksuckers getting the most action have their own home to host. That must be the perfect situation to get good cock. Finding men to host a cocksucker is very difficult but does happen rarely.
Correct. If a man is truly married (assuming female for this thread) it is extremely difficult to ever host for multiple reasons.

slowsucknj

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Correct. If a man is truly married (assuming female for this thread) it is extremely difficult to ever host for multiple reasons.
More men should use cocksuckers whether married, divorced or single. So many hungry mouths are available and ready feed.

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes-if you want to build a consistent stable of cocks and feeders, you need to have a safe and discreet place. I often use an old empty warehouse building that I own. Only key is with me. Excellent place for a feeder to relax and use my services.

ds35mm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I met this married cocksucker on an app. Since he works from home 2-3 /week, he is able to host during day time. I hope we can make the most of it, but I am busy at work during daytime so its hard to schedule a time that works for both of us. He's agreed to car play so let's see what happens!

D

deleted16577781

My wife went on a sex strike. No pussy, no hand jobs. Nothing. This went on for a while which made my sex life being jerk off sessions. Out of the blue, a guy I knew "hit" on me.He is gay( I never knew) Surprise, surprise! A few drinks that evening was all it took to let him in my pants. MY GOD! That guy knows how to suck cock! I watched him while he did me and within a few minutes, I started to groan and buck, letting him know that I was at the brink of shooting. Did he stop? Hell no! He just looked up at me from what he was doing, and, without breaking stride,he began to deep throat me! I have never had that done to me before, as most girls stop about three quarters of the way down. (I"m only 7 inches). He did the shaft all of the way down to my balls! Talk about heaven! The end of the story, yeah, I shot a load like you wouldn't believe! He did his best to keep up, but I shot so much he had a bit of cum dribbling down his chin. Bottom line? Give me a cock sucker that wants dick.
Hot story :)

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot story :)
Many of us try our best to service cock completely. Your cock and cum are a gift to us. I’m hard right now just thinking of the next beautiful dong I will throat and drain swallowing every drop of your elixir.

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met this married cocksucker on an app. Since he works from home 2-3 /week, he is able to host during day time. I hope we can make the most of it, but I am busy at work during daytime so its hard to schedule a time that works for both of us. He's agreed to car play so let's see what happens!
Be careful with car play.

Reactions: bamamuscle_car76