Married men who use a cocksucker

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For the cocksuckers on here, ya know when your feeder’s cumming and you are doing your best to stay down and take the load as fast as you can but still feel like it’s about to come out your nose? That was me about an hour ago.

I'm jealous! A feeder like that I'd love for them to mail me a load in a condom so I can enjoy the experience!

T1991

Experimental Member
Media
Iv sucked so many married men in their houses whilst their wife is asleep upstairs. It’s very risky but being discreet it’s kinda the only choice I have. They also deepthroat me too. I have regulars where I go to their house in the middle of the night and we normally 69 downstairs. Once the wife walked in!! I hid under the table she didn’t find out as she was drunk and needed to use the toilet lol, very close call I was so scared the guy told me carry on after she went back upstairs I was like no !!

Orcon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Awesome! Meet him yet?

Yep! Hot guy but honestly we just didn't really vibe. His dick just had so much stamina I was exhausted by the end. My other feeders are more in-line with what I enjoy, and are so much easier to edge.

My favorite right now is the soccer dad who politely face fucks his load down my throat. He tries to hide how eager he is to feed me, it's cute.

ThroatCummer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To me it's the masculinity I see in them.
Even the most masculine gay men are not 100% what I'm looking for

Go through my profile and find my post about the fighter. He's the only person in my entire life who has set that bar. They're out there, you just got to find them.

MAMS

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been slim pickings around these parts lately. Y'all having much luck? Be great to have a rotating stable of hung dad dong to drain and even after getting vaxxed (for C-19 *and* MP), in a major metro area, it's been slow.

How's the dick sucking where you are, fellas? How do you find your loaded cocks?

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have posted my first 2 favorite feeders. These are mine other 3 married buddies whom I have been servicing for a year or two. I also just started talking with 3 new married guys have their pics but will post them soon. Let me know what you guys think?
Yum. I’m very lucky to have 5 great married guys that trusted me and come back as often as they can. I hope my 3 new married friends will do the same. Keep coming back and feed/f&&k me their married loads always. What do you think about me new guys?

Attachments

MAMS

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yum. I’m very lucky to have 5 great married guys that trusted me and come back as often as they can. I hope my 3 new married friends will do the same. Keep coming back and feed/f&&k me their married loads always. What do you think about me new guys?
Lucky you!

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So hot great dicks I am jealous.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So hot great dicks I am jealous.
Thanks. I’m hoping my new guys will keep coming back. These three new ones just started coming a few months ago. Only can come maybe once every 2 weeks sometimes thou twice in a week. Whereas my other 5 guys are more consistent.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lucky you!
Thanks!! I think so too . I have asked my consistent feeders. They said you know why. . They mentioned I always take my time feeding on their big ones and making slurping noises while doing it they loved that Plus they said I love to be f@@ked by them. Always gotten wonderful rewards.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks. I’m hoping my new guys will keep coming back. These three new ones just started coming a few months ago. Only can come maybe once every 2 weeks sometimes thou twice in a week. Whereas my other 5 guys are more consistent.
Bet they will sure you do amazing job pleasure them .

MAMS

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like my hot, hung, married bwc dude I met on reddit of all places has flown the coop. We'd communicate via kik once we established our deal but he's nuked the account as well as the reddit account where we first met. Oh well. There will be others I'm sure but it was nice to be an on call dick drainer for his BJ's. He appreciated it as much as I loved having my head in between his muscled thighs.

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like my hot, hung, married bwc dude I met on reddit of all places has flown the coop. We'd communicate via kik once we established our deal but he's nuked the account as well as the reddit account where we first met. Oh well. There will be others I'm sure but it was nice to be an on call dick drainer for his BJ's. He appreciated it as much as I loved having my head in between his muscled thighs.
Sorry. . There’s more cock out there-plenty actually. Just gotta know where to look. Keep your chin up; you’ll have a man’s semen on it before too long!!

Reactions: 12loner and MAMS

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry. . There’s more cock out there-plenty actually. Just gotta know where to look. Keep your chin up; you’ll have a man’s semen on it before too long!!

What’s the sex scene like for guys in Alabama? What type of guys are the majority? I find Southern men very sexy! Are you more of a white collar guy or blue???

MAMS

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha, thanks man. I don't know what it is about the draw of a married man. I'm not in the mood for a long term relationship right now, but I love being of need on a regular basis to a stable of hot, hung, dong. I thought there might be more opportunity living in a major metro area but it's been pretty slow. Just pull up, pull out, get off, and head on to Costco to pick up your rotisserie chicken before heading home! We'll get there soon, I hope. Cheers all.

kevlo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Met on Reddit?

Reactions: 1814 and masqlnbtm