Married men who use a cocksucker

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And now for the reality check.

How many guys who made these posts use condoms for oral sex?

Are they aware that there are a number of STDs which can be transmitted in either direction via oral sex?

How many have become infected via oral sex?

What would they do if they became infected and before realizing it, they infected their wives?

The first time I received oral sex I was 19 years old and got gonorrhea from the guy. I was so naive that I didn't even know what it was.

Joe7703

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@Fre
The chances of catching a STI through Oral sex is relatively low. Of course if you've brushed your teeth recently, have mouth ulcers or other openings the risk of infection is a lot higher. I understand what you're saying, Married guys could catch something and give it to their wives. Firstly as long as the above isn't true, it's extremely unlikely to happen. Then there's the type of guy Married guys are messing around with. Is it man after man, completely random one night stands (high risk), or is it the same guy you see on a regular basis and that would be more of a fuck buddy. Although with any sex the risk is still there, people who engage in sex have consented to that risk.

-

As for the infidelity comments, I'm on the fence there. It varies from situation to situation, but in my opinion; If a married man isn't getting head from his wife, and really enjoys oral sex as an integral part of his sex life, he should be able to get it from somewhere else. Of course he'll still love his wife and fuck her, but if he doesn't get head there's a possibility he'll end up resenting the woman he loves for not giving him that type of pleasure. So as long as he's careful and doesn't just go around with any old person it's cool by me.
Or hey, maybe married guys should be more open with their wives and say "I like head, maybe we should get another guy to join us in the bedroom." I know that could make or break some relationships, but depending on your relationship it might just work :)

I've given head to a married guy before... good times. Was nice knowing there would be no awkwardness "does he like me, does he want something more?", just plain and simple: the guy wants to get sucked, I want to suck. Sorted! I have to admit I did wonder if i'd feel guilty afterwards, but thinking about it, he'd just go and get it somewhere else. I get checked up regularly and don't practice risky behaviours, so why not let me sort him out. Win win as someone said before. No harm no foul :)

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
@Fre
The chances of catching a STI through Oral sex is relatively low. Of course if you've brushed your teeth recently, have mouth ulcers or other openings the risk of infection is a lot higher. I understand what you're saying, Married guys could catch something and give it to their wives. Firstly as long as the above isn't true, it's extremely unlikely to happen. Then there's the type of guy Married guys are messing around with. Is it man after man, completely random one night stands (high risk), or is it the same guy you see on a regular basis and that would be more of a fuck buddy. Although with any sex the risk is still there, people who engage in sex have consented to that risk.

Joe I agree "somewhat" with you that the risk is low perhaps for AIDS but it is still there. The OP talks about Gonorrhea...if you have ever had a sexually transmitted disease checkup at a doctor, one of the first things they do is take a swab from the back of your throat for exactly what the OP talks about, Gonorrhea.

I do agree with you though as far as....Although with any sex the risk is still there, people who engage in sex have consented to that risk. With one caveat I don't though. If the other person knowingly has an STD and still has sex with someone else without disclosing it. Pisses me off!

hard8foru

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
str8 married guy here, never had any encounters with guys, but thought about what it would be liked to have a cool discreet buddy on the side, I love getting head and the wife rarely ever sucks me for more than 3 mins without complaing so i usually just end up pounding her, but i love the feeling of busting in someones mouth...I think though if I found someone who loves cock and is ok with me cumming and going, I probably would take advantage.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I could disagree with that statement, though things could be different where you are. But where I am, when I used to go to the bookstores and arcades I would find all sorts of men with little gold bands on their left ring finger hanging around the arcades and getting (soometimes giving) blow jobs. I know I've sucked off quite a few married guys in my arcade days. Had a few show up at my glory hole when I had one of those at my house. One guy took a few of my cards (I printed up cards with my # on them and gave them to the hotter guys who showed up at the hole) and gave them out to guys at his gym. A couple of them came over, and he brought a str8 guy with him one time.

So my experiences have been common enough that I could easily say that you may not be aware of how many str8 married men indulge in a little head from other guys now and again. I'd say the numbers are good.

I agree with you. Live in Indiana here. My partner is a " natural born Cock sucker". He would suck cock all day , if he could. We have been together for 14 years now. When we have some fuck buds come over, 95% are married. Lived all over this country, all been the same. Some more than others. There has always been married men in our home. The other half is such a great cock sucker, I love to watch him give head to another dude, there expressions on the face are a great turn on for him. Before we ment, all he had was married boyfriends.

Goose13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've used one, recently., for the first time ever. I consider myself straight("labels again").
I need to fuck, CONSTANTLY and my wife cannot/will not have any part of this all the time. I need a release, someone needs a load. If I could find a young girl that just wanted to fuck and nothing else, that would be awesome. But minus the BS, if there's somone who'll suck me off, NSA, no BS, I'll be quick to consider........

bigdawgfrickin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is absolutely nothing wrong with giving a married or straight man a blow job if he's not getting it the way he wants it from his wife or girlfriend. I've done it plenty of times. If he wants it, he's going to get it from someone. I figure, better me than some chick.

I met this one married guy who told me his wife very seldom gave him a blow job and when she did, it was always lousy. I figured must be something wrong with this guy (hygeine) because why wouldn't a wife want to blow her own husband if he's clean? He decided to experiment with me and it was his first time with a guy. There was nothing wrong with him. He had one of the cleanest, hardest dicks I"ve ever sucked! It was like sucking on a piece of concrete!!! He felt so good after I blew him that first time (and yes, I swallowed), at one point, he wanted me to do it several times a week. He kept coming back for more and more.

So, wives, stop being prudes and suck your husband's dick so he won't go elsewhere (because he will). It's really a beautiful and very rewarding thing.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would like to have a bi man who just wanted to get sucked, teach me how to do great blowjobs. I've only given head to 2 men in my life and I regret not having done it more. I'd like to become good at it, but I doubt very much I want a relationship with a man - or anyone - at this time. Just want to learn to suck dick well.

barbk1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Should be rather easy to do. If you're not interested in a romantic relationship I'm sure you could find someone who would be very interested in letting you " learn ".

I would like to have a bi man who just wanted to get sucked, teach me how to do great blowjobs. I've only given head to 2 men in my life and I regret not having done it more. I'd like to become good at it, but I doubt very much I want a relationship with a man - or anyone - at this time. Just want to learn to suck dick well.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is actually very common in the third world and also some of the Mediterranean, it's not considered gay at all to get a blowjob from a guy anonymously or something...though a lot of the time they do it with trannies.

The "third world" encompasses many different countries. About which third world countries are you talking? I lived in the third world for 10 years and believe me same-sex encounters were not accepted.

goldenf

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would definitely be up for servicing a married guy on a regular basis.

It's sad that their wives give up or don't know how to do it properly, it's one of lifes great experiences for a guy. I absolutely love a hot mouth around mine.

I'm seeing a married guy at the moment on an irregular basis and we both service each other.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is actually very common in the third world and also some of the Mediterranean, it's not considered gay at all to get a blowjob from a guy anonymously or something...though a lot of the time they do it with trannies.

Third world...here we are again LABELING. by the way it is one world not two or three. stupid.:confused:

Reactions: deleted16577781