Married men who use a cocksucker

I charge sometimes for queers to suck my cock. they love being dominated by a real cock. most of the pictures I've looked at here, the cocks are dinks. wtf? why post your tiny cocks?

Ieguy4

Experimental Member
Media
Rubidoux, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd say over the years that about 80% of the cocks I've sucked (AND ENJOYED TOO) were straight, married, or bi guys. It's just more the circle I'm in and meet. Right now, I meet a 33 yr old straight guy a few times a months and sometimes spend an hour or more just sucking him off. He likes it slow and I enjoy the time. Just wish I could find a few more locally as well. ;-)

Last edited:

jonboy239

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm looking for a married guy to service in the Fort Myers / Cape Coral / Naples Florida area. Please hit me up. Also visiting San Francisco in August if any guys need some service. LOVE to service HMU.

DavidCreighton

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i service married men quite often. i prefer it. People keep saying that the word "use" is wrong here, but honestly it was the original poster that said that word in the first place. Some cocksuckers (like me) like being "used" be men which puts me as in some way inferior. i am fine with that. You may not be.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i service married men quite often. i prefer it. People keep saying that the word "use" is wrong here, but honestly it was the original poster that said that word in the first place. Some cocksuckers (like me) like being "used" be men which puts me as in some way inferior. i am fine with that. You may not be.

I don't really think it's about being "used". It's about doing what you enjoy. I can get just as much pleasure, in fact more pleasure out of servicing a guy than a guy servicing me. I enjoy sharing my BJ skills and really enjoy when they are surprised that I can deep throat them. It's not like someone is forcing the cocks sucker to service them with no reciprication.

fullpak

Legendary Member
Media
Syracuse, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Because of medical issues, no longer produce cum. It is missed, so it is my pleasure to provide slow, enjoyable bj's to married or single guys who need the Renee and expect nothing in return. Their load is my reward and is greatly appreciated. Central NY here...any takers?

LongCockLuvr

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To all you guys that live in CA or NY you are so lucky because there are actually men there. I live in the south near New Orleans where there are not any hung men and no curious men at that..

Ottoto

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To all you guys that live in CA or NY you are so lucky because there are actually men there. I live in the south near New Orleans where there are not any hung men and no curious men at that..

Not true. I posted an ad on CL looking for one recurring bj buddy in the north shore to service me and I got close to a hundred of responses in 3 weeks. Almost all of them are married or engaged. Because safe and discreet are the top priorities for me, I don't want to disclose the details here.

I am masculine but only 6 inches long so although I really want to try out and enjoy your throat, I don't meet your hung requirement...

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Bollocks - I had plenty of hung men in NO when I worked there!

Reactions: 1814