Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Back in the 70's when i used to hitchhike all over the country, i used to take care of the truckers that gave me rides. Most of them had wedding rings on and very few said"No". I was a full service hitchhiker.
Ever have a trucker say no or threaten u?

Reactions: jpk338

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ever have a trucker say no or threaten u?
Yes i said I had some that said no. No none had ever threatened me. They knew what they were getting before i got into the truck. It was a different time back then. Most truckers are just lonely on the long hauls. I only traveled on the long hauls. I'm not the most masculine guy, but i like to have fun. That's why they liked me around.

John8020

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I have read all thru this blog and really like the stories and experiences that everyone shared. However, I wonder how come there is only 1 person who mentioned the disease they had gotten from either giving or receiving a blow job. Some of the people posting their stories here haven even sucked hundreds, maybe thousands of cocks. Is the chance of getting a disease from blow jobs (either giving or receiving) that small?

John8020

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I have read all thru this blog and really like the stories and experiences that everyone shared. However, I wonder how come there is only 1 person who mentioned the disease they had gotten from either giving or receiving a blow job. Some of the people posting their stories here haven even sucked hundreds, maybe thousands of cocks. Is the chance of getting a disease from blow jobs (either giving or receiving) that small?

Jaqua

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a gay man, I give regular service to about 4 str8/married guys each month. The guys I service never want anything other than some good head. I love to suck and deep throat balls deep, once I show them my skills they want to come back. It's mutual, I love sucking cock, they want their cock sucked and no drama or bull.