Married men who use a cocksucker

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my saturday morning in the gym sauna; a married buddy 'happens' to arrive at the gym the same time I do and we end up taking a steam together. and he gets a blow job. must have been horny today; up, hard and came in under two minutes. then we talked about the preseason cowboys and Mavs.

jaasas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have had a few regular and one off straight guys in London to suck and I like to think my skills were such that this is why they came back for more. I am always on the look out for a new regular but it's quite difficult to find and there is a lot of competition. Please contact me if you are in London :)

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my saturday morning in the gym sauna; a married buddy 'happens' to arrive at the gym the same time I do and we end up taking a steam together. and he gets a blow job. must have been horny today; up, hard and came in under two minutes. then we talked about the preseason cowboys and Mavs.

Chad did you give him the head or watch him get one?

Reactions: mitchellk

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chad did you give him the head or watch him get one?
i give to him.
he starts out by touching my hardon but I by time I move in and start blowing he lies back against the wall and enjoys.

I enjoy sucking married guys...I savor the taste before I swallow the whole load of cum ...mmmmmmm ☺ the only thing better than sucking a cock is sucking two cocks...somethings are worth getting on your knees for and sucking cock is the best reason...I suck it,he will cum...
Kik...isukmarriedcock or nocalijeepguy@gmail.com
include a pic of your cock , I'm available during the day between 9:30am/12noon...Monday thru friday

CumInspecter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been trying to find straight married men who want head, hard to find here in Hawaii, most are tourists, I want guys who live here. More convenient, lots of places to do it, both hosting or outside, nothing better then a straight guy moaning swallow it, or fucking your face, then when it's all over, " glad I met you" you know he's going to do it again, I prefer everyday, but this guys are trained by their wife's to only get once in a blue moon?

Reactions: lexdude34

CumInspecter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a married guy who we meet up sometimes or plan for future meet ups at hotel in our resort areas, so we can play, he told me once you think it's okay that I get a boners when I see you, I like to think I'm just good at providing a service that helps him out. What do you think?

Attachments

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I enjoy sucking married guys...I savor the taste before I swallow the whole load of cum ...mmmmmmm ☺ the only thing better than sucking a cock is sucking two cocks...somethings are worth getting on your knees for and sucking cock is the best reason...I suck it,he will cum...
Kik...isukmarriedcock or nocalijeepguy@gmail.com
include a pic of your cock , I'm available during the day between 9:30am/12noon...Monday thru friday

Welcome to the group. I agree that sucking cock is great but I'm afraid I find your 100% straight claim to be preposterous!

Reactions: notN2pussy

dfwman9838

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I must admit that finding a married guy that just wanted to "use" me as a means of getting off would be GREAT, for me. I am an orally fixated kind of person. Love taking loads to the face and mouth as well. But, in truth, very few straight guys like that around. I wish I did know more here in North Dallas. Oh well, I guess the hunt is the fun part.....? :rolleyes:
Has your luck in finding str8 men in Dallas who will let you suck them improved any?

Tim Smit

Experimental Member
Media
Greenville (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wish there were a way to "magically" count how many married guys like to get sucked off by other guys. Clearly, the themes here are consistent: We all like cock, we don't get sucked off properly, our sex drives don't match our wives', etc.
I, too, wish men could just get together and suck cock without it being a big deal--kind of like poker night. Wouldn't the world be a better place?

Would be more like poke him night :)

ENJOYDICKALOT

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a gay man, I give regular service to about 4 str8/married guys each month. The guys I service never want anything other than the great head that I give them. I'd prefer to only service anyway, so it works out just fine. I love to suck and deep throat balls deep. Once I show them my skills they want to come back. It's mutual, I love sucking cock... They want their cock sucked well, I enjoy doing it. Plus I'm easy going, respect boundaries and 100% disreet.
In the Los Angeles, OC, Ventura, IE area and want your dick sucked...send me a message. Contact me here, or at sizeaplus@yahoo.com.

Widenla

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a gay man, I give regular service to about 4 str8/married guys each month. The guys I service never want anything other than the great head that I give them. I'd prefer to only service anyway, so it works out just fine. I love to suck and deep throat balls deep. Once I show them my skills they want to come back. It's mutual, I love sucking cock... They want their cock sucked well, I enjoy doing it. Plus I'm easy going, respect boundaries and 100% disreet.
In the Los Angeles, OC, Ventura, IE area and want your dick sucked...send me a message. Contact me here, or at sizeaplus@yahoo.com.

I have many guys who offer to suck me off but I'm too worried about catching an STI that the last guy left in your throat. I guess there's always a risk. And that makes me uncomfortable. I wish it didn't. I really need a blowjob.

ENJOYDICKALOT

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hear ya and totally understand. All I can do is provide some assurance in that I am tested regularly. I do so because of my enjoyment with sucking dick. Last tested 8/2016 and no std's or bugs. In addition, I am on PrEP.

Although as you mentioned, there is no guarantee. With that said, if you find the desire of getting that bj and want an amazing one, I'm here for you bud.

Keep me in mind. Have a great evening.

H

Hookupnsa425

I'm looking to meet up with straight/married men in the Seattle area. Not sure how to filter to show guys that are nearby on here