Married men who use a cocksucker

Men want what they want and are conditioned to get what they want. It is hardly surprising that wives who think they are the gatekeepers to their husband's sexuality, doling out sex as a 'reward', end up being little more than First Refusers.
In situations like stated here neither seems to care enough about the other to improve their relationship. It is no wonder that this happens. If neither takes strides to work on a marriage it will die.

Reactions: Shackleford

Sactotall

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In situations like stated here neither seems to care enough about the other to improve their relationship. It is no wonder that this happens. If neither takes strides to work on a marriage it will die.

Jeffin90620 hit the nail on the head and I'm afraid Gelfingfay is right too. While I may benefit from such lack of communication and care on the part of a married couple, I like to hear success stories with happy couples. In the meantime I'm going to continue to be pretty busy, eagerly taking care of these horny studs.

Reactions: Gelflingfay

Jeffin90620 hit the nail on the head and I'm afraid Gelfingfay is right too. While I may benefit from such lack of communication and care on the part of a married couple, I like to hear success stories with happy couples. In the meantime I'm going to continue to be pretty busy, eagerly taking care of these horny studs.
I honeslty wasn't going to type anything until I saw the playboy bit. I wasn't going to comment on anyone's stuff. I wasn't here to judge just read, but on the playboy part I had to comment.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Looking for a cocksucker---who truly loves cock and knows what he's doing----to service a world class cock for a week or 10 days in Helena , Mt. First part of January.

Must be tested, must be exclusive, no reciprocation, at least twice a day--cock is capable of 4X.

Unlawful to pay for sexual services---however, a place to stay--alone---a vehicle, ski pass, fully stocked fridge and bar---come with. As do a few chores---'chores' will be financially recompensed in very generous manner.

If you are a talented, dedicated, hopefully 'can't get enough' cocksucker---and would like to consider this 'position'--lol---pm me. tia.

Reactions: 1814 and lexdude34

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Looking for a cocksucker---who truly loves cock and knows what he's doing----to service a world class cock for a week or 10 days in Helena , Mt. First part of January.

Must be tested, must be exclusive, no reciprocation, at least twice a day--cock is capable of 4X.

Unlawful to pay for sexual services---however, a place to stay--alone---a vehicle, ski pass, fully stocked fridge and bar---come with. As do a few chores---'chores' will be financially recompensed in very generous manner.

If you are a talented, dedicated, hopefully 'can't get enough' cocksucker---and would like to consider this 'position'--lol---pm me. tia.
So you're a woman looking for a cocksucker...