Married men who use a cocksucker

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chicago here looking for a few great married feeders. Now I do have 4 buddies that would cum by weekly to feed me their married baby makers. I always sucked to completion and have them fucked me too safely if they are into that. At least being fed by them 10-12 times in total per month but I still need to find a few more hot hung married buddies.

Reactions: abattist

nakedgmby

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I still date women and love having sex with them, always will. But I do love sucking cock. I never knew it would be addictive. I've blown a lot more guys than I ever thought I would. I see a cock and I need to suck it.

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It would be amazing to find a married fella in Atlanta who needed action several times a week. I'm looking for ONE incredible, clean, horny straight or bi guy- not a fucking roster. It can be tough to find a safe and uber discreet situation. Here's to hoping!
You just described me. Too bad I'm in the wrong state.

Arizona_USA_Cock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have come into contact with many married men who love head and use my mouth on a regular basis. My wife doesn't like to; My wife doesn't know how; Wish you could teach my wife how to; and one of my favorite ones, You suck as good as my wife. (talk about a line in the sand)
Married men, do you use a cocksucker on the side maybe once, several times, regular blow job? Cocksuckers, who much regular married dick is on your
I have come into contact with many married men who love head and use my mouth on a regular basis. My wife doesn't like to; My wife doesn't know how; Wish you could teach my wife how to; and one of my favorite ones, You suck as good as my wife. (talk about a line in the sand)
Married men, do you use a cocksucker on the side maybe once, several times, regular blow job? Cocksuckers, who much regular married dick is on your chart?
Married here. In my experience, MEN GIVE BETTER HEAD!
These Cocksuckers love doing it and know how to get me off with just their mouths...no hands. Plus they love swallowing every last drop. My favorite one pictured. 2016-05-12 06.54.09.jpg

I concur with the majority here; I've deepthroated many married straight men over the years. Have a few regulars. I think it is far more common than people realise. I'd say 70% of the men I've sucked would identify as straight. 90% are very hung but that's down to my preference. I've found that married men are highly turned on and cum a lot when getting great head. I've had plenty of positive verbal feedback :)

Reactions: SobonEnNYC

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I concur with the majority here; I've deepthroated many married straight men over the years. Have a few regulars. I think it is far more common than people realise. I'd say 70% of the men I've sucked would identify as straight. 90% are very hung but that's down to my preference. I've found that married men are highly turned on and cum a lot when getting great head. I've had plenty of positive verbal feedback :)
I have to second this post. The only stat I would change is the 90% as very hung; In my journey, I would say 90% are not well hung. They are usually 4-5 inches in length and very little girth. Not that I'm complaining; I'm able to deep throat them without difficulty and that just adds to their pleasure. [I'm about 8 1/2 by 6 so to them I'm the hung one.}

D

deleted1046538

Joe I agree "somewhat" with you that the risk is low perhaps for AIDS but it is still there. The OP talks about Gonorrhea...if you have ever had a sexually transmitted disease checkup at a doctor, one of the first things they do is take a swab from the back of your throat for exactly what the OP talks about, Gonorrhea.

I do agree with you though as far as....Although with any sex the risk is still there, people who engage in sex have consented to that risk. With one caveat I don't though. If the other person knowingly has an STD and still has sex with someone else without disclosing it. Pisses me off!
Boo!!! Change the record this song sucks. No pun intended

D

deleted1046538

Married men who use a cocksucker are gay men in the closet.
That's absurdly short sighted. I'm of the belief that there is no such natural occurrence as a totally heterosexual person. It's a social ideology that is a discipline systematically placed into a person's psyche subconsciously. And I've known lots of men married and single that I would place in the straight oriented category that just loved getting a great blowjob. Mainly getting it from a gay guy because they make a guy feel adored and appreciated in a way women can't convince of.

Reactions: Allen67
D

deleted1046538

I would like to have a bi man who just wanted to get sucked, teach me how to do great blowjobs. I've only given head to 2 men in my life and I regret not having done it more. I'd like to become good at it, but I doubt very much I want a relationship with a man - or anyone - at this time. Just want to learn to suck dick well.
I'd be glad to teach you.

D

deleted1046538

This thread seems to be about people who like being with married men, or married men who like being with other men in secret. So VERY wrong if your wife does not know you do this. Why not TEACH her what you like? Why are you married if you prefer having sex with another guy? F-d up big time.

Most of us get what we give in life... being devious and spreading disease is just the beginning. This thread makes my skin crawl. Why can't people just be honest and get out if they are unhappy?
Blah blah blah blah...save your sermon. It ain't Sunday Reverend.

Reactions: Cr8tiv4fun
D

deleted1046538

Ugh "underdeveloped nations" is awful and patronizing! Try majority world if you want to be politically correct :smile:
Well put. I think political correctness is a idiotic social disease gravely affecting the human minds capacity for objective rational thought.

Reactions: Allen67
D

deleted1046538

Married myself,never had head from a guy but hear that it's the best. Like to try it one day just for curiousity sake. Would want it to be a married guy that is giving the head. Guess i'm picky.tuloo. Any out there in the southeast willing?
Huntsville Alabama here.

D

deleted1046538

that is so racist...the idea that it is somehow "gay" to use a fag is just plain stupid...
I think the term you are looking for is homophobic. Racist is discrimination and or hate towards a ethnicity. Towards a race.