Married men who use a cocksucker

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chicago here looking for a few great married feeders. Now I do have 4 buddies that would cum by weekly to feed me their married baby makers. I always sucked to completion and have them fucked me too safely if they are into that. At least being fed by them 10-12 times in total per month but I still need to find a few more hot hung married buddies. Email if u need to know more. Singleguy4bimm@aol.com

Reactions: 1072339

Aussigymguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm married and consider myself straight but get my cock sucked occasionally by guys, I tried to deal with sex only 3-4 times a year but it had an emotional effect on me where I felt undesirable to her and let her know how I felt on many occasions but it never had any effect, I even left her not just for that reason but that was a big part as I just felt like she was a friend but we were miserable without each other, I slept with a few girls at first but girls get emotionally involved and I dont want to hurt anyone, I need to blow a load and feel desired even if it's not my preferred sex plus guys are easy they just want a cock to suck it isn't complicated, when they ask how I could be straight but allow a guy to do this I ask them if I use a sex toy am I attracted to silicone? No, they want to suck a cock I want my cock sucked it's just a mutually beneficial agreement.

gsoler

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well said. In the end, society is so prone to labeling and missing the story that its better to just enjoy ourselves and forget about the labels. Let the others care about them while we enjoy our lives.

I'm married and consider myself straight but get my cock sucked occasionally by guys, I tried to deal with sex only 3-4 times a year but it had an emotional effect on me where I felt undesirable to her and let her know how I felt on many occasions but it never had any effect, I even left her not just for that reason but that was a big part as I just felt like she was a friend but we were miserable without each other, I slept with a few girls at first but girls get emotionally involved and I dont want to hurt anyone, I need to blow a load and feel desired even if it's not my preferred sex plus guys are easy they just want a cock to suck it isn't complicated, when they ask how I could be straight but allow a guy to do this I ask them if I use a sex toy am I attracted to silicone? No, they want to suck a cock I want my cock sucked it's just a mutually beneficial agreement.

Reactions: Heat and erpap

Just a thought. It isn't just the "labels" for someone's sexual orientation. It's people cheating. It's people likely not using protection and STD/sti being a risk, especially since the women who are being cheated on, more often than not are trusting to monogamy and may be fluid bonded with the dude.

It isn't just or always "oh the woman doesn't put out enough" or "she doesn't suck my cock enough". It can blatantly be people who are closeted, and whether or not they have a fulfilling sex life with their partner, it's repeatedly choosing infidelity. I see multiple people in here talking about swallowing, sucking someone off with no protection, about having a dozen or more men they have variations of unprotected sex with...

I've been the woman who was cheated on.. And this was with a partner who didn't keep up with my libido, and I've always enjoyed giving oral sex. Often, even. Instead, he lied about being curious, lied about if there were any things he wasn't getting that he wanted to try (including being non-monogamous), and put me at risk when he bare backed someone then came home and fucked me.

So, labels aside, unhappy sex lives at home aside, don't assume it's always the woman's fault, or ignore how fucked up what some of you are doing is and enabling it is...

Well said mate. I pretty much exclusively suck straight married fathers and it's usually because of the situation you describe - they love their wives and are not romantically interested in me but understand the fact that I will give them an amazing blowjob (and love doing it!) and send them back home physically satisfied. It's a win win for both of us. It's far more common than people think and it really isn't a big deal. Any man that complains about it should try it sometime and realise what they are missing out on! Only if you're hung or course ;)

Aussigymguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a thought. It isn't just the "labels" for someone's sexual orientation. It's people cheating. It's people likely not using protection and STD/sti being a risk, especially since the women who are being cheated on, more often than not are trusting to monogamy and may be fluid bonded with the dude.

It isn't just or always "oh the woman doesn't put out enough" or "she doesn't suck my cock enough". It can blatantly be people who are closeted, and whether or not they have a fulfilling sex life with their partner, it's repeatedly choosing infidelity. I see multiple people in here talking about swallowing, sucking someone off with no protection, about having a dozen or more men they have variations of unprotected sex with...

I've been the woman who was cheated on.. And this was with a partner who didn't keep up with my libido, and I've always enjoyed giving oral sex. Often, even. Instead, he lied about being curious, lied about if there were any things he wasn't getting that he wanted to try (including being non-monogamous), and put me at risk when he bare backed someone then came home and fucked me.

So, labels aside, unhappy sex lives at home aside, don't assume it's always the woman's fault, or ignore how fucked up what some of you are doing is and enabling it is...

I actually agree with what you're saying the women definitely isn't at fault all the time but the same assumption can't automatically be made that the person cheating is 100% to blame either it's a case by case thing and more often than not I'd bet it's both halves fault in some way.

I always had the attitude that you shouldn't marry someone if you aren't willing to be with only them but if the women is one way throughout your dating time then changes the rules why do we just have to deal with that? We were together for about 4yrs before we got married and during that time she desired me and wanted sex about 3 times a week and when she didn't she alot of the time would still do something for me to make me happy but the minute we said I do she basically flicked a switch and now its like 3 times a year and even then I feel as if she only does it because enough time has passed that she probably should, she doesn't actually want it and its not very good for a mans self esteem I can tell you first hand.

She doesn't do anything to keep me sexually satified anymore it's almost like she thinks he's stuck with me now so he has to deal with it, no actually it's exactly like that, when you marry someone you marry that person as they're advertised but if they change the rules after the fact why cant the other person?

The simple fact is people have physical and emotional needs that need to be met and if their partner has no willingness to at least try to meet those needs that person will eventually find another way to satisfy them its just human nature, I've tried adding counseling, tried to leave her but we are actually miserable without each other she's an extension of myself and my best friend but we're just not sexual with each other so at the end of the day would I want to be satisfied with just her? Hell yes I would but unless she's willing to try it's not gonna happen, I know alot of men are in the same position and it sucks, its a form of emotional abuse in my opinion.

I actually agree with what you're saying the women definitely isn't at fault all the time but the same assumption can't automatically be made that the person cheating is 100% to blame either it's a case by case thing and more often than not I'd bet it's both halves fault in some way.

I always had the attitude that you shouldn't marry someone if you aren't willing to be with only them but if the women is one way throughout your dating time then changes the rules why do we just have to deal with that? We were together for about 4yrs before we got married and during that time she desired me and wanted sex about 3 times a week and when she didn't she alot of the time would still do something for me to make me happy but the minute we said I do she basically flicked a switch and now its like 3 times a year and even then I feel as if she only does it because enough time has passed that she probably should, she doesn't actually want it and its not very good for a mans self esteem I can tell you first hand.

She doesn't do anything to keep me sexually satified anymore it's almost like she thinks he's stuck with me now so he has to deal with it, no actually it's exactly like that, when you marry someone you marry that person as they're advertised but if they change the rules after the fact why cant the other person?

The simple fact is people have physical and emotional needs that need to be met and if their partner has no willingness to at least try to meet those needs that person will eventually find another way to satisfy them its just human nature, I've tried adding counseling, tried to leave her but we are actually miserable without each other she's an extension of myself and my best friend but we're just not sexual with each other so at the end of the day would I want to be satisfied with just her? Hell yes I would but unless she's willing to try it's not gonna happen, I know alot of men are in the same position and it sucks, its a form of emotional abuse in my opinion.

I'm of the opinion life is short, so why stay with someone if you're apparently miserable in some way? If you love and cherish someone, why repeatedly make the choice to do something that will hurt them? Lying and cheating and exposing them to the risk of an STD/STI is not a loving or caring thing. You were miserable without them, but do they know you repeatedly cheat? That they are likely (not as a 100% blanket statement of course) at risk for something that may well permanently be with them? Yes, be satisfied in your relationship, but if I wasn't getting sex which is important to me, I would either get permission to go elsewhere and do it SAFELY or end the relationship. Better that, than cheat.

I don't care about the orientation or genders, but sleazy, dishonest behavior is some bullshit. The person my ex cheated on me with was similarly sleazy. My ex was sleazy. I now have to deal with the risks he took and his dishonesty for the rest of my life, because medical science doesn't have a fucking cure for some things yet.

Reactions: DaisyDoesIt

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i swear by AFF and SDC.com

Thanks for these suggestions buddy. Living in LA it's maddening to have so many men here, yet no easy/reliable way to put myself out there (I agree CL is sketchy as hell) as somebody who is super chill and loves to suck cock and swallow cum NSA. Truly maddening.

subdividemylipz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Married cocksucker looking to service in my area of Louisiana, I-10 at I-49 within a 40 mile radius. It's how to meet these married men who want to be serviced? I know many of them travel into my area for business and I'd love to be able to go to their hotel rooms and service them while here on business. I would agree to meet first or any fairly normal request. So many hot men in LPSG, but most are not in my area.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chicago here looking for a few great married feeders. Now I do have 4 buddies that would cum by weekly to feed me their married baby makers. I always sucked to completion and have them fucked me too safely if they are into that. At least being fed by them 10-12 times in total per month but I still need to find a few more hot hung married buddies. Email if u need to know more.Singleguy4bimm@aol.com

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Amen brother

Ryandlp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have many guys who offer to suck me off but I'm too worried about catching an STI that the last guy left in your throat. I guess there's always a risk. And that makes me uncomfortable. I wish it didn't. I really need a blowjob.
I'll suck you off. Im in la too

superdrive

Experimental Member
Media
I have a regular married man that I suck and swallow. We meet once or twice a week at his office. Been sucking him for years. I sucked other married men, too. I love married cock and load.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Update. Chicago here looking for a few great married feeders. Now I have just added one more to my 4 buddies that would cum by weekly to feed me their married baby makers. Rob (new guy) needs more attention so he has been cumming by at least once a week. He loves to be edges so I always take my time. Now I know what really turns him on. I always sucked to completion and have them fucked me too safely if they are into that. At least being fed by them 12-15 times in total per month but I still need to find a few more hot hung married buddies. Email if u need to know more.Singleguy4bimm@aol.com