Married men who use a cocksucker

Frederick Mcgriff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm also in Dallas. I used adultfriendfinder and SDC websites. Have found a few regular buddies that I service [ and a couple will return the favor; one I've been seeing for 7 years ]
Im new to Dallas,( about 3 months). what part of town are you in? Well that's if your interested in me

Reactions: 1814
D

deleted1055644

Nice wife dosent have any idea
He always comes by on a Friday when I'm usually home during the day. He either stops over before or after work, so I'm sure his wife has no idea I'm sucking on his amazing cock and rimming his sweet ass. He rarely can make it on a weekend, since he would need to break away from his wife and kids. He did hit me up one Saturday morning, but unfortunately for me, I was not around to take care of him.

Reactions: 1072339

I find it a bit funny how many women think their husbands are remaining faithful even though they rarely have sex (or get even a half-decent bj). Do they really think he's OK with not getting any?
Married men are nasty mine is and I love it.

I should qualify what I meant by 90% are very hung; I meant through selection as I am only interested in men over 8 inches so that's why all the straight men I suck are very hung. I love seeing their reactions as I deepthroat them and often hear them saying their wives won't even attempt to. Hearing a guy say I suck his cock better than his wife is the ultimate turn on for a size obsessed cocksucker :)

I have to second this post. The only stat I would change is the 90% as very hung; In my journey, I would say 90% are not well hung. They are usually 4-5 inches in length and very little girth. Not that I'm complaining; I'm able to deep throat them without difficulty and that just adds to their pleasure. [I'm about 8 1/2 by 6 so to them I'm the hung one.}

uncutlvr12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Married cocksucker looking to service in my area of Louisiana, I-10 at I-49 within a 40 mile radius. It's how to meet these married men who want to be serviced? I know many of them travel into my area for business and I'd love to be able to go to their hotel rooms and service them while here on business. I would agree to meet first or any fairly normal request. So many hot men in LPSG, but most are not in my area.
mature bi mwm here in lasalle parish Louisiana. love mature cock.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

Sactotall

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
About an hour ago i had three loads pulled directly out of my nuts.

He is definitely on a high protein diet.

Hah! Yet another excellent reason to nurse and swallow those loads out! Cum should be listed in the food pyramid or is it now a food wheel?

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Update. Chicago here looking for a few great married feeders. Recently I have just added one more to my 4 buddies that would cum by weekly to feed me their married baby makers. Rob (deliciously hung 9" married guy) needs more attention so he has been cumming by at least once a week. He loved to be deep throated and shaft licked and swallowed inch by inch. That's how he moaned the most. As for my other returnees I always sucked them to completion and have them fucked me too safely if they are into that. At least being fed by them 12-15 times in total per month but I still need to find a few more hot hung married buddies. Email if u need to know more.Singleguy4bimm@aol.com

Lancaster1974

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Update. Chicago here looking for a few great married feeders. Recently I have just added one more to my 4 buddies that would cum by weekly to feed me their married baby makers. Rob (deliciously hung 9" married guy) needs more attention so he has been cumming by at least once a week. He loved to be deep throated and shaft licked and swallowed inch by inch. That's how he moaned the most. As for my other returnees I always sucked them to completion and have them fucked me too safely if they are into that. At least being fed by them 12-15 times in total per month but I still need to find a few more hot hung married buddies. Email if u need to know more.Singleguy4bimm@aol.com

I wish you were in Minneapolis.

Reactions: jtm011

Pat636

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hot Email from my personal Cock suckered ...
Laying in bed this morning fantasizing about sucking your cock, a lot of fun last time, sorry I stopped several times, just wanted to make it last longer & edge it, even tho you told me once you didn't especially like edging, I won't do that again unless you want me to. You know I always want to give you a great blowjob & I love any feedback on how to suck it right, so I was glad you told me "more pressure" & said "it's gonna shoot".

During a cocksucking session, after I've sucked your cock for a while & done all the tricks like licking it, sucking your balls, slapping it on my face, worshiping it, taking pictures, & when you're ready to get your rocks off, I hope I can get into a perfect groove that gives you maximum pleasure; the perfect pressure, perfect speed & perfect depth (how far down I go on your cock), so that it's just right & you feel that exquisite pleasure in the head that starts that big cock contracting & pumping jizz as you cum.

Since you like voice-actuated devices, think of me as a voice activated cocksucking machine, just tell me how to suck it & I'll do it, faster/slower, more/less pressure, deeper/shallower, whatever. And if you want to try any other positions, or different chairs, or different rooms, great. I'm glad you came into the kitchen & leaned on the table while I sucked you. I should have kneeled down maybe instead of sitting in the chair, but I'd have needed a cushion to kneel on. So any position, anywhere. Also love it when you stand in front of me & "drive" that big cock in & out of my mouth & throat, face-fucking me. That's when I know you're ready to cum & you're going to drive that cock in & out exactly how you want it so you can get your rocks off; love your urgency, that you're ready to cum & you're going to have our way with my mouth/throat just the way you want it, so I have to open up & keep it open till you're finished, that's what I'm there for.

As you were cumming last time, I could feel the "tube" (urethra?) that runs the under the length of you cock bulging each time your cock spasmed, pulsed & pumped another shot of sperm out the tip, loved it. And of course I love a big mouthful of warm jizz, it's my reward for a job well done.

Any time you're ready

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Johnson City, TN needs a good cocksucker

Married dude with a nice 8x 6.50 shaven cock and balls would love to find a. Someone who knows how to suck a nice cock and knows how to worship and service a nice Cock on a regular basis! East Tennessee area

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm married and consider myself straight but get my cock sucked occasionally by guys, I tried to deal with sex only 3-4 times a year but it had an emotional effect on me where I felt undesirable to her and let her know how I felt on many occasions but it never had any effect, I even left her not just for that reason but that was a big part as I just felt like she was a friend but we were miserable without each other, I slept with a few girls at first but girls get emotionally involved and I dont want to hurt anyone, I need to blow a load and feel desired even if it's not my preferred sex plus guys are easy they just want a cock to suck it isn't complicated, when they ask how I could be straight but allow a guy to do this I ask them if I use a sex toy am I attracted to silicone? No, they want to suck a cock I want my cock sucked it's just a mutually beneficial agreement.

a good cock sucking by someone who knows how to suck cock is a great thing. Makes you have a much better attitude. I love having my Cock sucked by a gifted cocksucker. Love to give them my hot steamy cum. I could be sucked 2-3 times a week and be a happy man!