Married men who use a cocksucker

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a married man that is a cocksucker. Me and most of the guys I suck off are sucking dick because our wives don't like to suck or fuck anymore. I'm 60 and have decided that sucking cock and eating cum are much more fun than begging for pussy. Man to man sex is easier, hotter and nastier all the things that make good sex. Give me a big fat dick and a hot load of cum over a loose, smelly cunt anyday.

If all you're encountering is loose, smelly cunt that may be your problem, not the cunt's owner.
It sounds to me like you simply enjoy cheating and being sucked off by dudes so you're trying to justify your behavior by putting it off on your wife. I don't respect cheating because it's dishonest behavior, but I can respect a person who is big enough to admit that he is being dishonest, no matter the reasoning. I pray your wife never finds out (especially in the form of getting a disease through no fault of her own).

fatddyslam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ive given and recieved head to many married "straight" guys
haha

im not married but i'd love to give and receive head with u, lol. sorry for the crudeness, but it's kinda ur fault for being hot.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find "straight" guys to be a lot of fun. Drama free, and less inclined to gossip about it because they have far more to lose than I do. Not doing it now that I'm in a relationship, but the married guys were always a hot time. Sucking, fucking, whatever.

tomperry

Experimental Member
Media
Hope it's all right on this site to call up women friends for an opinion. This is Esmeralda, who's sucked off more men than she 's had cups of coffee.

I have a very strict rule about not playing around with other women's husbands but I do except the poor fellows who never get a good sucking. It's a woman's right to say no to anything she doesn't want. I don't allow them to kiss or fondle or anything else if they're married - it's a no-charge service because I have an obsession with cock-sucking and can never get too much of it. I've met women who say I can do it for their husband and two of them wanted to watch. They weren't convinced when they saw what I had in my mouth.

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've had my fair share of sucking of 'straight' guys, mostly due to them having issues getting head in their relationship. Several of them have been uncircumcised guys whose girlfriends/wives have no liked or been repulsed by their foreskins.

I love sucking cock especially uncut cock, so for them it was an easy release. One guy I shared a house with was seriously considering circumcision until I'd given him head - he'd never known someone to get so turned on by his skin and all the things I used to do to it.

I really get turned on by a guy who completely gets into having his cock sucked, especially if he starts to get dominant and a bit aggressive. Having a guy grab the back of your head and start pumping your face is such a turn on for me. I don't care about the size or shape of a guys cock, when he starts to moan I go crazy - I LOVE giving pleasure. Some guys just aren't into getting head, and for me that's a real shame. My boyfriend never used to care much for head before we got together, but he says me sucking him off completely blows his mind.

kyoralguy4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well I am a married cocksucker and I know I am used for sex but I love to suck cock I will suck any married mans cock that wants to use my mouth to cum in I have swallow 1000's of cum loads for married mens cocks I live in central ky so if you married and you need good deep oral and want it swallowed hit me up anytime I will always give you a good blow job and best of all its always free you don't have to go looking to pay someone to get you off just cum and use me

cocksucker16323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have sucked a number of married men over the years, as well as some widowed and divorced. I currently have 4 guys using my mouth on a regular basis. 3 married, 1 widowed. I would say on average, I am on my knees 6-8 times a month.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have come into contact with many married men who love head and use my mouth on a regular basis. My wife doesn't like to; My wife doesn't know how; Wish you could teach my wife how to; and one of my favorite ones, You suck as good as my wife. (talk about a line in the sand)
Married men, do you use a cocksucker on the side maybe once, several times, regular blow job? Cocksuckers, who much regular married dick is on your chart?

WHAT? :eek:

Reactions: Tomacello

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This thread seems to be about people who like being with married men, or married men who like being with other men in secret. So VERY wrong if your wife does not know you do this. Why not TEACH her what you like? Why are you married if you prefer having sex with another guy? F-d up big time.

Most of us get what we give in life... being devious and spreading disease is just the beginning. This thread makes my skin crawl. Why can't people just be honest and get out if they are unhappy?

Reactions: ColinP

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have come into contact with many married men who love head and use my mouth on a regular basis. My wife doesn't like to; My wife doesn't know how; Wish you could teach my wife how to; and one of my favorite ones, You suck as good as my wife. (talk about a line in the sand)
Married men, do you use a cocksucker on the side maybe once, several times, regular blow job? Cocksuckers, who much regular married dick is on your chart?

Been there done that, still doin it. I feel bad for these married guys so I submit and do it well. I've been in long term relationships with women who stop sucking cock after three months or so. It's just a lil fun with some cock and cum. It's kinda funny when you see them at the store with their wives. They always looka way and don't even smile at me or anything. Then when we hook up again, the store thing never comes up. Oh well.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember when I was eighteen, I had married men hitting on me and asking me if I suck cock, all while their wives were in line at the store or shopping at the mall. I even had guys follow me into the bathroom hoping to get me on my knees. Once or twice I obliged but that's because i knew two of their wives, and they were mean as fuck.

pursine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Third world...here we are again LABELING. by the way it is one world not two or three. stupid.:confused:

Third world was a name originally chosen by those countries that did not want to be aligned to the 1st world (capitalism) or the 2nd world (communism). It is a relic of the cold war and a bit anachronistic now, but actually far less patronizing that the awful 'developing world'. :smile:

• Wow
Reactions: deleted16577781