Married men who use a cocksucker

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I concur with the majority here; I've deepthroated many married straight men over the years. Have a few regulars. I think it is far more common than people realise. I'd say 70% of the men I've sucked would identify as straight. 90% are very hung but that's down to my preference. I've found that married men are highly turned on and cum a lot when getting great head. I've had plenty of positive verbal feedback :)

Would love to add my cock to you list of married dudes who need to be sucked on a regular basis. My cock has to be sucked by a qualified cocksucker. I am so content afterwards. My Cock just has to be sucked.

Reactions: CURIOUS_8 and Dobbs

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone in the Raleigh, NC area looking for a regular top-notch cocksucker, let me know.

Oh fuck I wish you were closer to East Tennessee area. I am marrried with a nice long thick shaven cock that needs sucking on a regular basis. Cocksucker needed!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very good post, hope your wife sees it Wish my wife was more adventurous and go on sites like this and May be learn some new tricks. I enjoy viewing info on LPSG whether gay, Bi or str8, sex is essential emotion and a good stress relief. In it's proper place sex is he ultimate natural high, giving or receiving. Everyone benefits from it.

I have never gotten high on sex like I do with my wife. Fucking her pussy literally gets me as high as any drug I could possibly take. It is unbelievable how high her pussy takes me. I love fucking her pussy and enjoy so much the high that comes with fucking her pussy. When I cum deep inside her pussy the satisfaction and contentment I get is beyond description. The feeling is so pleasurable I can't describe it either. I have never fucked anyone and received anything close to what I receive when I fuck get pussy. I could never get enough of her pussy. Eating her pussy is the ultimate turn on and sliding my 8 inch cock inside her pussy is one great fuck. Never have I ever experienced anything like this with anyone like I have with my dear wife. So thankful she is my wife and fucking get is the best thing I have ever experienced in my life. Have you ever heard of anyone else getting high when fucking a nice pussy? I haven't ever heard of this with any guys I know!

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never gotten high on sex like I do with my wife. Fucking her pussy literally gets me as high as any drug I could possibly take. It is unbelievable how high her pussy takes me. I love fucking her pussy and enjoy so much the high that comes with fucking her pussy. When I cum deep inside her pussy the satisfaction and contentment I get is beyond description. The feeling is so pleasurable I can't describe it either. I have never fucked anyone and received anything close to what I receive when I fuck get pussy. I could never get enough of her pussy. Eating her pussy is the ultimate turn on and sliding my 8 inch cock inside her pussy is one great fuck. Never have I ever experienced anything like this with anyone like I have with my dear wife. So thankful she is my wife and fucking get is the best thing I have ever experienced in my life. Have you ever heard of anyone else getting high when fucking a nice pussy? I haven't ever heard of this with any guys I know!
Hmmmm, you say your wife's pussy is the best quite often and get high while cuming in her but yet you state you are 10% gay and need to be sucked often. If wife's pussy is so good why do you need to be sucked? She just a good fuck but gives lousy head? Why do you say gay and not bi ? Confused on your post.

Pat636

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hot Email from my personal Cock suckered ...
Laying in bed this morning fantasizing about sucking your cock, a lot of fun last time, sorry I stopped several times, just wanted to make it last longer & edge it, even tho you told me once you didn't especially like edging, I won't do that again unless you want me to. You know I always want to give you a great blowjob & I love any feedback on how to suck it right, so I was glad you told me "more pressure" & said "it's gonna shoot".

During a cocksucking session, after I've sucked your cock for a while & done all the tricks like licking it, sucking your balls, slapping it on my face, worshiping it, taking pictures, & when you're ready to get your rocks off, I hope I can get into a perfect groove that gives you maximum pleasure; the perfect pressure, perfect speed & perfect depth (how far down I go on your cock), so that it's just right & you feel that exquisite pleasure in the head that starts that big cock contracting & pumping jizz as you cum.

Since you like voice-actuated devices, think of me as a voice activated cocksucking machine, just tell me how to suck it & I'll do it, faster/slower, more/less pressure, deeper/shallower, whatever. And if you want to try any other positions, or different chairs, or different rooms, great. I'm glad you came into the kitchen & leaned on the table while I sucked you. I should have kneeled down maybe instead of sitting in the chair, but I'd have needed a cushion to kneel on. So any position, anywhere. Also love it when you stand in front of me & "drive" that big cock in & out of my mouth & throat, face-fucking me. That's when I know you're ready to cum & you're going to drive that cock in & out exactly how you want it so you can get your rocks off; love your urgency, that you're ready to cum & you're going to have our way with my mouth/throat just the way you want it, so I have to open up & keep it open till you're finished, that's what I'm there for.

As you were cumming last time, I could feel the "tube" (urethra?) that runs the under the length of you cock bulging each time your cock spasmed, pulsed & pumped another shot of sperm out the tip, loved it. And of course I love a big mouthful of warm jizz, it's my reward for a job well done.

Any time you're ready
You have got to love the dedication guys.

Reactions: dallaswhitebriefs

Cr8tiv4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It would be amazing to find a married fella in Atlanta who needed action several times a week. I'm looking for ONE incredible, clean, horny straight or bi guy- not a fucking roster. It can be tough to find a safe and uber discreet situation. Here's to hoping!
It would be amazing to find a married fella in Atlanta who needed action several times a week. I'm looking for ONE incredible, clean, horny straight or bi guy- not a fucking roster. It can be tough to find a safe and uber discreet situation. Here's to hoping!

Are you looking for a cocksucker in Atlanta? If so look me up. 85/285 area. How big is your cock?

D

deleted1055644

I'm always happy to help out a married guy in the Philly area. Have my own place in the burbs, so a safe & discreet spot to swing by to get your cock serviced, Very masc, good looking, clean, no drama - just get that big cock worshiped 'til you nut, and then head out.

Feeder41cs

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sigh I'm always in search of a clean discrete personal cocksucker. Not because I'm not getting it at home but because of the appreciation from the cs makes me feel great. They luv all that cum that pulsates into that throat, one splurge at a time till they get the last twitch and very last drop. Leaves us satisfied but I always want to make sure they are content so if they need something extra I'm willing to provide it as long as no misunderstanding on what the arrangement is about.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmmmm, you say your wife's pussy is the best quite often and get high while cuming in her but yet you state you are 10% gay and need to be sucked often. If wife's pussy is so good why do you need to be sucked? She just a good fuck but gives lousy head? Why do you say gay and not bi ? Confused on your post.

It's okay to be confused!

I would love to be of assistance. I'm never happier than when deepthroating a big cock and tasting that thick load

Would love to add my cock to you list of married dudes who need to be sucked on a regular basis. My cock has to be sucked by a qualified cocksucker. I am so content afterwards. My Cock just has to be sucked.

Aety

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I met a guy in a parking lot a few days ago. He was a little bit older than me, not extremely handsome. But man, was I horny... We exchanged glances and he walked in the direction of some bushes and an open space. When I got there, he was already jerking off. He had nice, big dick with epic girth. I dropped on my knees for him en he didn't waste any time. He used my mouth like it was a pussy, jamming his cock all the way in and pumping in and out. After a few minutes of this, he was tightening up, shoved his cock all the way down my throat and blew his load. Great night.

Reactions: Dobbs

Lancaster1974

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would love to find someone in the minneapolis mn area to suck my cock as im not getting it from the wife. Preferably another descret married guy who is into that. My skype to chat: ronald.lancaster4

Jm86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would love to find someone in the minneapolis mn area to suck my cock as im not getting it from the wife. Preferably another descret married guy who is into that. My skype to chat: ronald.lancaster4
Do you like Jerking on skype with another guy? I'm on skype Johnlondon18