Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I met a guy a few hours ago. He had a children's seat in his back seat, so suppose he qualifies. I parked right next to him and he immediately walking into the woods just next to us. He was about 30-35, very handsome and wearing a cycling outfit. I found him a few minutes laters, already with his semi hard dick out. I crouched down and started sucking him off. A few minutes later two guys where waching us and one of them started jerking me off. I sucked till the first guy came in my mouth, then enjoyed the handjob till I came myself. Has been a while since I've been watched while sucking, and it was hot as hell.

philbnorthern

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It has been my experience that all men, str8, gay, it doesn't matter, who are hung and have the right to use their cocks without answering to anyone recognize the benefit of use of a deep throat that doesn't shred them with teeth, whose lips, mouth, cheeks, swirling tongue, tonsils, uvula, deep throat, larynx, esophagus, and gullet offers intense sensation and stimulation that Trumps fucking an athletic woman or dancers cunt or a lightly lubed squeaky clean ass.

They can grow their cocks to new lengths, girths, and hardness. This stimulates their nuts to churn more sperm, the testosterone to flow in their blood, their manhood to be enhanced.

It's just how to get to them to let them know you will compensate them and never betray them as they are your source of sperm and you are an addict.

Lancaster1974

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any of those album pics of your cock @lancaster1964, I travel through minneapolis now and then

Yes. There are some of mine there. When are you in Minneapolis next? Maybe i can get away from the wife.

Reactions: marstud

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Update. Chicago here looking for a few great married feeders. Recently I have just added one more to my 4 buddies that would cum by weekly to feed me their married cocks. Rob (deliciously hung 9" married guy) needs more attention so he has been cumming by twice a week. He has been very neglected. He loved to be deep throated and shaft licked and swallowed inch by inch. That's how he moaned the most. As for my other returnees I always sucked them to completion and have them fucked me too safely if they are into that. At least being fed by them 15-18 times in total per month but I still need to find a few more hot hung married buddies. Email if u need toknowmore.Singleguy4bimm@aol.com

Reactions: str8budchgo

Medvyed

Expert Member
Media
St. Johns, Oregon, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It has been my experience that all men, str8, gay, it doesn't matter, who are hung and have the right to use their cocks without answering to anyone recognize the benefit of use of a deep throat that doesn't shred them with teeth, whose lips, mouth, cheeks, swirling tongue, tonsils, uvula, deep throat, larynx, esophagus, and gullet offers intense sensation and stimulation that Trumps fucking an athletic woman or dancers cunt or a lightly lubed squeaky clean ass.

They can grow their cocks to new lengths, girths, and hardness. This stimulates their nuts to churn more sperm, the testosterone to flow in their blood, their manhood to be enhanced.

It's just how to get to them to let them know you will compensate them and never betray them as they are your source of sperm and you are an addict.
All I can think of is getting swallowed now. I'm going to have a hell of a time keeping this from leaking out before I can get home!

Reactions: funnyguy

NYGUY44

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This may be a longshot but if there are any well endowed guys in the North Queens NYC/Nassau NY area who could use some service,
give a shout..
Thanks...

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a gay guy who is having 2 married and one divorced guy over tomorrow for a suck fest. I've been with 2 of them a few times before but one will be new. I plan to have the 3 sit on my sofa while I move up and down the line giving head. They will give each other hand jobs as I go along and may even suck each other a bit, but I get the loads in my mouth.