Married men who use a cocksucker

Jtdude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wish I had a married neighbor BJ buddy.
My neighbor is married but I have no idea if he'd want to have head with me. Not sure how to approach the topic...or even whether to at all. He's a good looking hispanic guy, bit of a dad bod, with a thick beard. Would turn me on so much to service him.

Bob Enferdicks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HI Married fellas, Are there any of you in LOS ANGELES that need a regular discreet cocksucker. Love to service straight men and get their loads if Im lucky. Im in the PASADENA area. Regular buds would be hot. new to this so not sure how to say please make me your cockucker.
hit me up here or Benferdicks@gmail.com

get a tube of Anal Eze and spread it around and in your hole. give it a couple minutes to work; will make things easier.

Anal is not my thing so I will plead ignorance here. But I have wondered if products like Anal Ease, which is designed to numb anal sphincter muscles, wouldn’t also desensitize a dick or takeaway from the pleasure the bottom might be able to have once thing get going.

centralatx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Age 48. Central Austin Texas 5'7" 175 masculine. Hairy chest, solid build. Good shape. I work out regularly. DDF clean.

Wanting to find a masculine / confident married guy around my age or older, to be his personal cocksucker. Not looking to be best friends. More like his barber, who takes pride in doing a good job on a regular basis. I can only do this with one guy. I don't have a lot of experience. I do have a massage table. Good with my hands. I would be just as good with my mouth.

Just looking for a regular guy. Some body hair is a plus. Married, clean, around my age and does not play around much are important. Not looking to service visitors.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anal is not my thing so I will plead ignorance here. But I have wondered if products like Anal Ease, which is designed to numb anal sphincter muscles, wouldn’t also desensitize a dick or takeaway from the pleasure the bottom might be able to have once thing get going.
The times I've used it on a bottom were also times when I used a condom, so that didn't desensitize my dick. It made it easier for me to go long, hard and deep without him complaining.

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No never got tested. I should just for peace of mind cause I still worry that we both may have something. I assumed cause her sore throat went away it cleared up. It was two years ago and I still worry. She has not been to a gynecologist either. I have read that the body can self cure itself of oral gohneria in about a week which maybe what happened. Does that mean I am still possibly infected?
See a doctor. Now!

Reactions: TurkeyWithaSunburn

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gee...........there are a lot of Cocksuckers on this site. Lots of mouths looking for a dick.
Yes---with gays there does seem to be a majority of 'bottems' and 'cocksuckers'--being an alpha gay guy must be like being a blind dog in a meat market..........lol.....and imbalance probably explains why so many gays seem so fascinated by having sex with 'straight' men.......also, straight guys are generally quite a bit more masculine

Reactions: ginger_qboy

Long Island John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just enjoy sucking cock. I'm not looking for any type of relationship, just some fun. If the man happens to be married, then so be it. I don't get any more worked up wether or not he is married. I also don't feel any guilt doing it. He's the one that should be feeling guilty for cheating on his wife. I didn't force him to stick his cock in my mouth.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been very fortunate to have four regular married feeders last few years or so. They always come to me hard and ready to be sucked and deep throated. Loved the way they mouth fucked my hungry mouth. Waiting to be fed again tomorrow morning. Hope to find more good feeders. Singleguy4bimm@aol.com to find out more and don't be shy to say hi if ur in Chicago.

Jtdude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just met up with a married bro type in his mid 30s who gave great head to completion. I'm surprised at how many married guys who want to suck cock are younger...thought it would have been more common among the older generation when gay wasn't as accepted, but seems like just as many straight guys in their 20s and 30s still need some man time.