Married men who use a cocksucker

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Mandatory, Jun 11, 2006.

1. pursine

pursine Member

Albums:
    Ugh "underdeveloped nations" is awful and patronizing! Try majority world if you want to be politically correct :smile:

2. D_Coupeland Clydesdale

My wife gives terrible head and won't do it unless asked. Sigh. Actually, I can say I've never had really good head from a woman, but my girth probably prohibits that for most. I always tell them it was good, but I'm just being a lying bastard. My dream is to find a dedicated man who would worship my cock for hours, at his house, whenever I want. But that's a fantasy I doubt will ever happen.

yelldarb likes this.
  3. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been surprised by the married friends, who once they found me to be d/d free, and insanely discrete, have brought up sex, then chatted about that I've messed around with men, then how great it must be to have no one putting on the brakes like women do, then questions about oral sex, and eventually "joking" that they should try out me sucking them, then... :bj: No, I didn't just drop and suck. I never make first moves (too shy), but when it was someone that I liked, and they did, I didn't say "no". :redface:

It doesn't happen often, but I'm pretty surprised at how often it has happened.

4. Tommy56

Gold Member

Albums:
    I suck married guys almost exclusively. Craig’s List. Never use a condom. Swallowing is an essential part of the experience for me and I believe for them too. It’s fun. So far no bugs.
    As for the married part, I guess my attitude has changed over the years. I was faithful to my wife during an eighteen year marriage, which was my responsibility as a husband. I don’t feel like an accomplice to someone else’s infidelity. It’s not my commitment, it’s his.

5. mps111

mps111 New Member

all u guys are making me wanna meet u to suck myyyy cock

6. D_Baetes Sackhouse

D_Baetes Sackhouse Account Disabled

Yes, I have given married guys blow jobs and won't say no to a nice cock who needs attention. What you guys said above is nothing more than the truth, but usually married guys love a wet mouth around their cock..

7. OriginalBad

OriginalBad New Member

Albums:
    I'm straight and have been blown by one guy, It was amazing. First and only time I've ever been deep throated. I would suck cock too for sure, especially a larger one but have zero interest in making out with a guy or anything else really. Something about cock does it for me though.

8. swimmen4ux

swimmen4ux New Member

I'm a str8t married guy who loves getting his cock sucked by a guy. My wifes sex drive (partly due to depression medication is gone) Some guys do it so much better and they will swallow. Hard to find a female that will do that.

How I got started was I was asleep once and to my shock and suprise he was blowing my cock. I just laid that like I was asleep. He was doing such a fabulous job I couldn't dare try to stop him. Been hooked ever since. More and more men will turn to other guys to be serviced b/c women can't get the job done.

9. Ed69

Gold Member

I've never felt the need or desire to have another man blow me.My wife has always been willing and enthusiastic about doing it for me,without being asked.

10. Masterbeight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Married or not, men know how to suck. They usually suck better than women because they know what it is to be sucked, they know what turns them on most, and that's the way they suck other men. And what is nicer than swallowing a big load of cum? Only few women do that. It's the same with eating pussy, where women are (usually) better than men because they know and feel what their partner likes best. Anyway, that's my experience. But whatever you do and whoever you do it with: be careful!

11. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There's something special about sucking a married mans cock. I hooked up with this married guy once, and he said it's been years since he's been sucked. I kissed him, licked his ear a lil, nibbled on his neck and worked my way down as I could feel his raging hard cock in his button up 501's. I pulled his shirt off and started licking his nipples with a bit of biting, tongued his navel and when I started to unbutton his jeans he was sighing. I reached in and pulled out his cock, which was oozing precum. As soon as I inserted his cock in my mouth, he shot his thick white ropey semen all over my face and tongue. Thoughit happen fast, I was kinda proud of myself. I never made a man cum that fast. He was embarrassed and could only tell me," Fuck, where did you learn to that so good?" this is one reason I love sucking married mens cocks.

12. Takenachance

Takenachance New Member

This thread is making my married dick thump thump thump!

13. dad4you

dad4you Member

I think you should.. sooner rather than later.:wink: You have a real nice cock that shouldn't be wasted. Some guy will think themselves lucky to get their mouths on that.

14. dad4you

dad4you Member

I hope he cums back for more :)

15. B_kracker

B_kracker New Member

I live in a small town, and gave a guy I know a ride home from the bar one nite I was buzzed he was wasted, he's big beefy bhairy blond guy, uncut, big nuts but also married with kids, I put a move on him on the way home ended up blowing him.. whats happens later.. he works for the phone company, must be a lot of phone issues on my block as he stops by if I'm home in the day time, sometimes we just visit most times we jack of together or he drops a load down by throat...lots of married men lead adouible life

16. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

Wow, makes a straight man think!! Very hot, that's how I'd want my 1st time to act out.
    I think my girth would make it fun for a guy to deepthroat, only ever
    managed once, by a Scottish woman.

17. B_ErikKimber

B_ErikKimber New Member

A CL ad with a picture saying "Want to suck and swallow. No reciprocation needed" will usually get me over 50 responses in the first hour (in Chicago). At least half of those will admit to being married and I'd guess about half the others ARE married, but just don't bring it up.

18. 2titis

2titis New Member

I am married and fantasize about giving head to a large cock before it slides into my wifes pussy!

19. dad4you

dad4you Member

This thread got me to thinking... CL provided me with a very nice giant of a man with an average dick.. He was very appreciative and said he will be back sometime. A few more like him, and I might not have to go to CL for very much longer.

20. poonwillie

poonwillie Member

My wife went on a sex strike. No pussy, no hand jobs. Nothing. This went on for a while which made my sex life being jerk off sessions. Out of the blue, a guy I knew "hit" on me.He is gay( I never knew) Surprise, surprise! A few drinks that evening was all it took to let him in my pants. MY GOD! That guy knows how to suck cock! I watched him while he did me and within a few minutes, I started to groan and buck, letting him know that I was at the brink of shooting. Did he stop? Hell no! He just looked up at me from what he was doing, and, without breaking stride,he began to deep throat me! I have never had that done to me before, as most girls stop about three quarters of the way down. (I"m only 7 inches). He did the shaft all of the way down to my balls! Talk about heaven! The end of the story, yeah, I shot a load like you wouldn't believe! He did his best to keep up, but I shot so much he had a bit of cum dribbling down his chin. Bottom line? Give me a cock sucker that wants dick.

Draft saved Draft deleted