Married men who use a cocksucker

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Married guy here. Tired of not getting it at home. Thought I would see about relief from a gay dude. Saw the thread. Hopefully I can get some relief. Would be nice to relax for a change.

Hey Supersoaker, I live in Austin but am in Dallas for work frequently. I'm mostly gay and have a thing for servicing straight men. You can PM me if you want to talk and exchange info ... good luck to you!

Blkuncut69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am probably in the minority here, but I can never find a cocksucker because of what I am looking for. I am not physically attracted to men. I am physically attracted to women. However, women cannot suck dick for shit. So for me, the next best thing is to try and find a cocksucker who looks more like a woman. The more like a woman they look, the better. Definitely like twinks, TS, and younger crossdressers because they look more like women. Men who look more like men than women are a turn off. Crazy I know. So, I prefer smooth, younger cocksuckers. Every once in a blue moon, I can find one. When I do, I usually blow their head off with my load because it has been so long since I had good head. LOL. Oh well, I guess I can keep looking.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
However, women cannot suck dick for shit. .

You've not met the right women... js

I've never had a complaint. Taken 9" to the balls and I love it. I think that's the key. Finding people who totally enjoy oral service.

Posts like yours make me sad. Makes me wish my men would talk but I'm glad they don't. A couple of guys have displayed my talents in photos in the past.

Keep looking. That NSA throater ous out there. You shouldn't have to revert tho something that turns you off to get what you need.

Blkuncut69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've never had a complaint. Taken 9" to the balls and I love it. I think that's the key. Finding people who totally enjoy oral service.

Posts like yours make me sad. Makes me wish my men would talk but I'm glad they don't. A couple of guys have displayed my talents in photos in the past.

Keep looking. That NSA throater ous out there. You shouldn't have to revert tho something that turns you off to get what you need.

Well, I did find one, but unfortunately she lives in Nevada and is married and I live in Texas. Other than that, the rest I had to pull my cock away just to get to the pussy because their sucking was so bad. May be that I am uncut too. Uncut guys are more sensitive and if you don't do it right, it is more irritating than it is good. However, all the guys with the exception of maybe two have been great. Still hoping a woman closer with skills is out there. So, I won't say all women are bad, but I think 98% are.

Blkuncut69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
found a few good cock suckers over the years at adam4adam.com,

just a good blow and go, one guy has been doing me over 2 years 1-2 times a month

I found one or two there, but most on that site look way too masculine for me. The ones who don't are usually not looking for guys my age or want money. So, it has been very hit or miss. Mostly miss.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

betty, first off...that guy you took his 9" to his balls...he is a lucky guy to have looked down and seen beautfiul and sexy you loving his meat....great view I am sure. But thickness is the key to oral...lots of licking is all that I ever get. I agree on most of what you wrote...Betty you are correct. However, oral sex is limited by the girth...or at least "deep throat" as you described it is...for me...while it is great that a woman wants to do that for me, I am fine with the women doing the best that they can and just licking around and using their hands and breasts all at once...to me...since real "oral" is out of the question, I am just happy to find a woman who has a big vagina and wants to find out how much bigger she can stretch and how many orgasms she can have.

Reactions: amazzzed2

csbottom322

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Married guys who use a cocksucker are hard to find but the best when you do. They almost always come back for more and are more discreet. My idea of cocksucker heaven is having 1 or 2 weekly feeders who want 2 or more bjs each time I service them. I'm actively looking for married feeders in the Florida panhandle and willing to travel a reasonable distance to service them.

nakedgmby

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to just get sucked or jerked off. Once I sucked a married buddy's cock I loved it so much he has had me suck off a few of his friends. I'd love to find a guy that needed to be sucked off a couple times a week. I have no interest in guys at all but I love to suck cock, every time I suck one I want more. I let them cum in my mouth if it's someone I know is safe.