Married men who use a cocksucker

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m ready again for my married feeder Keith. It will be his fourth visits in a week. Hmmm. Love the fact that he is feeding me every three to four days. He loves pumping his huge tasty loads into my mouth right after I deep throating him and lots of licking and sucking on his mushroom head. Any married guys here can tell me what else does a married guy like or missing.

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m ready again for my married feeder Keith. It will be his fourth visits in a week. Hmmm. Love the fact that he is feeding me every three to four days. He loves pumping his huge tasty loads into my mouth right after I deep throating him and lots of licking and sucking on his mushroom head. Any married guys here can tell me what else does a married guy like or missing.
What a married guy likes is knowing that his suck buddy is safe and discreet. It's hard to focus on the pleasure of having your cock sucked if you have that doubt in the back of your mind. For me, it it would also be a plus if there is a friendly connection that goes beyond the act of the blow job, but a blow and go is good too.

dfwman9838

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If i could find a str8 man around here who would let me be his good buddy, i would be loyal to him so we could max our fun together. I would respect that he is married or has a gf....i'd wait my turn to please him but I'd be available for him when he needed it.

Benttool

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What a married guy likes is knowing that his suck buddy is safe and discreet. It's hard to focus on the pleasure of having your cock sucked if you have that doubt in the back of your mind. For me, it it would also be a plus if there is a friendly connection that goes beyond the act of the blow job, but a blow and go is good too.
It is nice to have the friendship beyond the actual sucking/fucking.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally!! I have known him for a few years now. At the beginning he only cum once every two weeks.

Reactions: Allen67

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lovely to have regular married feeders who can come to me weekly or biweekly. My buddy Keith continues his weekly visit. Met up with my other married buddy Steve yesterday. He fed me huge load. He told me he does not jo. . I told him hard to believe any married guys do not jo. What do u think? Holidays seem to bring more married guys to look for buddies.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I visited my personal cock sucker yesterday evening. I was there for an hour and a half. He usually sucks me a good hour before I feed him. Fed him a huge 10 day load last night. Damn near chocked him if I hadn't been cuming in his throat. Awe the thrill of feeding a good cock sucker. Of course he not only worships my cock. He worships my whole body. Loves to rub my legs stomach chest and arms. Think he just likes me because I'm very muscular. That and I've got a "big dick" he says.

lowndes1979

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If i could find a str8 man around here who would let me be his good buddy, i would be loyal to him so we could max our fun together. I would respect that he is married or has a gf....i'd wait my turn to please him but I'd be available for him when he needed it.

If I were straight, I would be in the bedroom screwing my wife instead of semi-hard here, thinking about jacking off.

Poobarren

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I visited my personal cock sucker yesterday evening. I was there for an hour and a half. He usually sucks me a good hour before I feed him. Fed him a huge 10 day load last night. Damn near chocked him if I hadn't been cuming in his throat. Awe the thrill of feeding a good cock sucker. Of course he not only worships my cock. He worships my whole body. Loves to rub my legs stomach chest and arms. Think he just likes me because I'm very muscular. That and I've got a "big dick" he says.

Sounds like a good time!

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lovely to have regular married feeders who can come to me weekly or biweekly. My buddy Keith continues his weekly visit. Met up with my other married buddy Steve yesterday. He fed me huge load. He told me he does not jo. . I told him hard to believe any married guys do not jo. What do u think? Holidays seem to bring more married guys to look for buddies.
If you know you have guaranteed good head weekly (or whenever you need it) why JO?