Married men who use a cocksucker

D_Men_Ted

Experimental Member
Media
years ago I went into an adult book store and while watching video in a booth a guy reaches in and starts stroking me. I usually dress nice in nice button down dress shirts and slacks and not wearing underwear my cock shows easy. then he unzipps me and starts sucking. Did not want to cause a scene but then it felt so good. I have had a few guys suck me off. They deep throat like no other and swallow. If I am with or in an area with guys who like some cock I always seem to get my cock sucked. They always seem to like my cock - usually comment on it being nice!
I am married too.

Reactions: mitchellk

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My wife went on a sex strike. No pussy, no hand jobs. Nothing. This went on for a while which made my sex life being jerk off sessions. Out of the blue, a guy I knew "hit" on me.He is gay( I never knew) Surprise, surprise! A few drinks that evening was all it took to let him in my pants. MY GOD! That guy knows how to suck cock! I watched him while he did me and within a few minutes, I started to groan and buck, letting him know that I was at the brink of shooting. Did he stop? Hell no! He just looked up at me from what he was doing, and, without breaking stride,he began to deep throat me! I have never had that done to me before, as most girls stop about three quarters of the way down. (I"m only 7 inches). He did the shaft all of the way down to my balls! Talk about heaven! The end of the story, yeah, I shot a load like you wouldn't believe! He did his best to keep up, but I shot so much he had a bit of cum dribbling down his chin. Bottom line? Give me a cock sucker that wants dick.

I hope you consider going back to him, he obviously enjoyed it as much as you did.:cool:

Reactions: 1814

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I wish there were a way to "magically" count how many married guys like to get sucked off by other guys. Clearly, the themes here are consistent: We all like cock, we don't get sucked off properly, our sex drives don't match our wives', etc.
I, too, wish men could just get together and suck cock without it being a big deal--kind of like poker night. Wouldn't the world be a better place?

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish there were a way to "magically" count how many married guys like to get sucked off by other guys. Clearly, the themes here are consistent: We all like cock, we don't get sucked off properly, our sex drives don't match our wives', etc.
I, too, wish men could just get together and suck cock without it being a big deal--kind of like poker night. Wouldn't the world be a better place?

Yes, I think it would be a better place. It shouldn't be a deal breaker if marriage is there for one or both as long as the wifes needs are being met, and since a LOT of women apparently lose the desire for oral, or even vaginal, sex after marriage and kids, it might actually save a few of those marriages. :rolleyes:

jizzhungry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love this post :) and I just want to add that married men like myself don't just like getting head but we also like to give it.. I don't consider getting and or giving head cheating.. I know that this is not exactly true but I just like to believe that to make myself feel better lol! I'm currently working on getting my wife to join me :)

B_ErikKimber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Love this post :) and I just want to add that married men like myself don't just like getting head but we also like to give it.. I don't consider getting and or giving head cheating.. I know that this is not exactly true but I just like to believe that to make myself feel better lol! I'm currently working on getting my wife to join me :)

Introduce me to your wife. I'll help you.

D_Glansthorpe Schmuck

Experimental Member
Media

That would be ideal, thats for sure lol

Goose13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm still looking for a "service-er" that lives a lil closer --Currently I have to drive 25 miles to get head when my work sched allows it. He can make me cum 3 times--no wife/woman has ever done that for me....

Reactions: Richard Licks

lookingforfun333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a straight guy and I've gotten head from a few different guys...actually just got some a little while ago lol. I consider myself straight (tho I did give in 1% on here) because it's never been about the guy and has always been about the head. And it's not even that guys always do it better, cuz I've had good and bad from both...it has much more to do with the fact that a blowjob from a guy is simply JUST A BLOWJOB. They walk in, do their thing and then they leave. Given the choice I would much rather get head from a girl but sometimes I just don't feel like going through the process. Getting head from a guy (at least in these situations) is really just an upgrade from jerking off. It doesn't take that much more effort on my part and is obviously better.

I will say though that after getting blown by a guy a few times I started to fantasize about doing it myself. I've never been attracted to guys but something about it made me want to try...maybe because I was able to enjoy the other end of it so often. So I did try it a few times and it was just ok, never as much fun as I imagined it to be. I guess I'm not opposed to trying it again in the right situation, but we'll see. For now I'm more than content to keep fucking girls and if I end up horny with some free time getting some NSA head from a guy.

triman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am straight and in a relationship as well.

I got my first blowjob from a older man last night. I was leaving a park (putting gear in my car) and had an older man park next to me, ask me a few questions.

He eyed my crotch very deliberately and I caught on. He asked if he could suck me off. At first I was hesitant, but "gave in."

I hopped in his car, he sucked me off, and I left.

I've had many blowjobs from women, but this was by far the best one I've ever had.

However, unlike the previous poster, I don't have any desire to give head or do anything with men.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the pragmatic, unemotional tone of this thread's title...it's like cocksuckers are an aftershave, or a phillips screwdriver, etc...makes me laugh!:biggrin1:

Reactions: 1814