Married men who use a cocksucker

cockaddictedboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am always ready to be used by a hot married man whenever he needs a hole to fill with his load . this idea of being a cumdump of a hot man is really hot :))

And in my opinion, this is not exactly getting used by someone. because this is a mutual thing... if he is using you, you are also using him for his cum and for your own pleasure too. Pleasure is not only physical. When you suck a hot guy and watch him shivering with pleasure, it is sometimes much satisfactory then physical pleasure.

Tommy56

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the pragmatic, unemotional tone of this thread's title...it's like cocksuckers are an aftershave, or a phillips screwdriver, etc...makes me laugh!:biggrin1:

Well said! I think it's funny too.
The idea of being "used" appeals to me on a very deep level. I've heard the male cocksucker described as the lowest on the sexual hierarchy, and I guess I wouldn't disagree. "Servicing" also has similar connotations. For some of us, a very sexy place to be.
"Phillips screwdriver"...LOL!

stlguy112000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
St. Louis Cocksucker.

I'm an avid, enthusiastic cocksucker, WM, middle-aged, fit, slim, VERY discreet & cautious, looking for one self-indulgent married guy with a bigger than average cock who wants it sucked right on a regular basis, no recip. necessary. I love to stroke, lick, suck, deep-throat, worship a big cock, swallow of course.

Reactions: Richard Licks

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Most of you guys have got it so wrong with all this talk of being used and servicing. That's what you should be doing with a gay dominant master.

The true value of a married man in a guy-on-guy oral situation is his knowledge and practice of pleasuring other people with his mouth. He'll be more considerate and longer lasting, more focused on arousal and eroticism than you're used to. He'll take you round the world before bringing you off...

Reactions: deleted16577781

Married here, wife is a great cocksucker (pic of her in profile album) only one, but an important one, of the reasons I am with her. Ever since the first time I had my cock sucked I have looked for partners that enjoyed sucking me as much as I luv getting it. Be it M or F, I really enjoy a great cocksucker. I enjoy long sessions. Some seem to want that load of hot cum in a short time, I enjoy the pleasures of someone who worships coco and my bod and work it for as long as we enjoy. I have been lucky to find a (large) number of people over these many years who enjoy it as much as I do, but like lots of men always looking around for something different, not always better.

( here is a link to the story of that first time I recorded:

http://www.5on1.com/Audio/AudioSample.asp

Just click the play button and wait for it to load)

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Bobby_Saux

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are the closest to Memphis in this thread. You sound like the type of oralperformer I am looking for. WM here 7 1/2 with a big mushroom head, uncut, shaved and full all the time. PM me if you would like to take this on.
St. Louis Cocksucker.

I'm an avid, enthusiastic cocksucker, WM, middle-aged, fit, slim, VERY discreet & cautious, looking for one self-indulgent married guy with a bigger than average cock who wants it sucked right on a regular basis, no recip. necessary. I love to stroke, lick, suck, deep-throat, worship a big cock, swallow of course.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I have sucked of married men quite few times in the past, but don't as much as I used to. It's not that the opportunity doesn't present itself. It's more that I'm not into to it any longer. I think it's because my feelings are changing more on this sort of activity as I'm getting older. I'm not sure if anyone out there understands this feeling, but they're pretty much all younger than I am and I'm tired of them having their cake and eating it, too. It used to really turn me on. Not sure what changed. Jeez...maybe I'm in some sort of male menopause. :eek:

t9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Married myself,never had head from a guy but hear that it's the best. Like to try it one day just for curiousity sake. Would want it to be a married guy that is giving the head. Guess i'm picky.tuloo. Any out there in the southeast willing?