Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stopping by my dude’s place after work tomorrow, usually it’s chill—we hangout, talk, watch tv while he’s working my crotch, massaging my thighs/calf’s before he takes me out. But tomorrow it’ll be a little different.

I told him not to text or talk to me all day just to expect me at 6 pm and whenever he thinks about texting me to stop and think about my cock instead. I have the key to his apartment so I told him to be on his knees at 5:55 pm waiting. With beer poured next to him in a chilled glass.

I told him not to say hi to me or talk when I come in and I told him I’m just going to walk up to him. Stop in front of him. Grab my beer and start drinking. His job to take my cock out and get started.

He’s already gone wild with me just telling him that tonight so I think it’s gonna pretty good.

The chill/relaxing shit is so awesome too though. It’s tough deciding what I want more sometimes. Rough facefuck or sit back and watch it slowly disappear (he’s still working on making it completely disappear).

Oh yea—married and been a year and a half with my dude.

Fucking hot bro!

masqlnbtm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Married, made use of those eager hungry ones in the past. I stopped for a few reasons and I'm now looking to chat with other married guys who let other guys blow them.

My experiences were one-way, nonreciprocal, dominant and aggressive, telling myself it wasn't cheating as it's not with a woman, it's just me blowing my load onto face, one notch above jerking off.

Then I got into the whole power thing, awakening a side of myself I didn't know existed, getting off on having, or making, another guy submissive to my hard cock and taking my load however I decided, in mouth, on face, on my hand for him to then lick off like a puppy. Well, you get the idea.

Trying to wrap my head around how I could have gotten to the point and how I was able to rationalize the damage I might have been doing to my marriage...how I went from genuine and honest to having a side of me I kept secret.

I want to talk to other guys, anonymous, who also are doing this and who also identify as straight maybe bi, who only used other guys to get off. I know now there are a lot of guys like this.
You are a truely master, natural born.
Very nice, I wish I could service you.

Reactions: delmarvaadmirer

Lancaster1974

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was serviced this week by another married guy for the first time. It was amazing. I finally found what I was looking for. Open to any other cock suckers in the Minneapolis area. Must be discreet.

curiousboy12002

Loved Member
Media
Mission Viejo (California, United States)
I was serviced this week by another married guy for the first time. It was amazing. I finally found what I was looking for. Open to any other cock suckers in the Minneapolis area. Must be discreet.
Wish I was closer and I would suck it.

X rated

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i did a service job at a male/female couple.
he, straight, older, big and hairy, dominant...
he got me on my knees,
i had to open my mouth,
arms and hands on my back
my head in his hands
his wife watching...

How did you find them?

Reactions: Dobbs

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As the husband of a cuckold wife my sex is limited to masturbation. I have had a few discrete married men that I have serviced on a regular basis. Regular discrete visits with me on my knees taking care of their cocks.
Sounds right where you belong