Married men who use a cocksucker

indenver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Actually, I live in Colorado Springs. Have been hoping to find a married senior wanting to have his 7+ inch coc k sucked and drained on a regular basis. I' ve had guys tell me I gave them the best head they ever had. Not many old feeders out there. Maybe their ED made them give up. I can turn them on to a dynamite urologist who will get them wood like a 19 year old.

LiveCincy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am married and am a regular cocksucker for a married guy. I have been sucking his dick weekly for 2 years. It is a great relationship and we both enjoy it. I like to suck cocks that are bigger than mine and that is not always the easiest to find and now without Craigslist is tough. So having a regular is perfect for both of us. I also have a guy that sucks me from time to time. I guess it is regular but just not often. It seems like there are a lot of married guys that like to suck cock.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I was at a bookstore yesterday and sucked 5 guys. All of them were married.
Dude, NO ONE is as desperate as a married guy, esp for good head. Do you know any married dudes (to women) who are
a. satisfied with their sex lives
b. satisfied with the way they get head.

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude, NO ONE is as desperate as a married guy, esp for good head. Do you know any married dudes (to women) who are
I wouldn’t say desperate. Well,....OK, you’re right.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have come into contact with many married men who love head and use my mouth on a regular basis. My wife doesn't like to; My wife doesn't know how; Wish you could teach my wife how to; and one of my favorite ones, You suck as good as my wife. (talk about a line in the sand)
Married men, do you use a cocksucker on the side maybe once, several times, regular blow job? Cocksuckers, who much regular married dick is on your chart?
Every man with a wife or girl friend should have a cock sucking Bud as a friend.
Nope never needed anything on the side,my wife does a fine job!
You are a very fortunate man, never let her get away from you.

deepthroatks

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had three of my married regulars stop by this week...one just this evening. He hadn't cum in 5 days. He tried to have sex with his wife but she shot him down every time. I don't understand why wives don't put out more, although I'm glad they don't because that means I have a healthy supply of married cum to swallow on a weekly basis.

Revone

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m married str8, not desperate but I don’t get head at all from the wife. Looking for a married buddy.