Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hungry cock sucker in SEATTLE and can host if we need to keep on DL
PM and and let get-together.

hey guys please dont waste my time if your not in seattle if. I can't suck a dick throw a cam.

Last edited:

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am married and am a regular cocksucker for a married guy. I have been sucking his dick weekly for 2 years. It is a great relationship and we both enjoy it. I like to suck cocks that are bigger than mine and that is not always the easiest to find and now without Craigslist is tough. So having a regular is perfect for both of us. I also have a guy that sucks me from time to time. I guess it is regular but just not often. It seems like there are a lot of married guys that like to suck cock.
There are a whole lot of married men who are sucking dick on the down low with out their wife knowing.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i was a regular suck buddy for an older straight married man - sometimes his wife was watching...
great !
Having a Bud's wife watch me sucking off her husband is something I dream of.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am very fortunate to have 4 great married feeders who would visit often and always provide good loads of married hot cum!! They cum huge loads when they kept pumping them down my throat. They always told me seemed to a big chores for the wives. I would say more for me!! They usually start slowly but eventually also asked if they could fuck me. I would be like sure why not. sometimes they world cum for short time but most for couple hours.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I could disagree with that statement, though things could be different where you are. But where I am, when I used to go to the bookstores and arcades I would find all sorts of men with little gold bands on their left ring finger hanging around the arcades and getting (soometimes giving) blow jobs. I know I've sucked off quite a few married guys in my arcade days. Had a few show up at my glory hole when I had one of those at my house. One guy took a few of my cards (I printed up cards with my # on them and gave them to the hotter guys who showed up at the hole) and gave them out to guys at his gym. A couple of them came over, and he brought a str8 guy with him one time.

So my experiences have been common enough that I could easily say that you may not be aware of how many str8 married men indulge in a little head from other guys now and again. I'd say the numbers are good.
My experience is that there are a whole lot of married men that enjoy getting a BJ from a man on the DL.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had three of my married regulars stop by this week...one just this evening. He hadn't cum in 5 days. He tried to have sex with his wife but she shot him down every time. I don't understand why wives don't put out more, although I'm glad they don't because that means I have a healthy supply of married cum to swallow on a weekly basis.
Married guy here and I'm in similar boat with one of your regular. My wife only put out on her own schedule. We guys have needs that the wives aren't quite in tune in to our regular needs for relief. Wish I'm in or near Nashville, so I can be one of your regulars. Enjoyed your videos

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Having a Bud's wife watch me sucking off her husband is something I dream of.

this wife really enjoyed that, not only passive watching, also holding my head and whispering in my ear that i should make an effort...