Married Or Dating Women Who Do Not Like Giving Blowjobs

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are married are in a really invested relationship with a dude and you just do not like giving him blowjobs, would you allow him to only get blowjobs from other people to satisfy that need?

It seems that some married men are getting blowjobs from either other women or sometimes dudes to fulfill the lack of getting their dick sucked. In some of those cases they just get the blow and go and do not seem to make it more than that.

Would you allow it, or if you found out that he was doing this on the side how would you feel?

Women only responses please.!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
No.

He doesn't lick me, and I don't go looking for that from other people. Doesn't matter how much I want that sensation, I only want to be with him.

We're monogamous. That means something to us. I wouldn't ask him for that 'permission', I just accept the fact that no one gets 100% of what they want in a relationship. I get the vast majority of what I need in a partner from him. I won't compromise that for anything.

I think some men will use whatever “logic” or excuse needed to justify what they know to be wrong.

put the shoe on the other foot... if a woman really “needs“ a big dick and you’re just average, is it not cheating? If you don’t like eating pussy, would you be ok with her seeing someone else?

no. It’s cheating. Unless it’s mutually agreed upon, it’s wrong and shitty.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"For better or worse" that's the lack of blow job clause.

Why would anyone want their partner to perform sex acts the partner finds distasteful? Or try to shift responsibility on why they have/are contemplating cheating?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
put the shoe on the other foot... if a woman really “needs“ a big dick and you’re just average, is it not cheating?
I'm going to use this as an excuse some day - just for laughs ;)

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It seems that some married assholes are getting blowjobs from either other women or sometimes dudes to fulfill the lack of getting their dick sucked.

fixed that for you.
You do know dudes will say anything online and over a beer, right?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
ScarletBegonia’s Theory of Relationship

Two people coming together aren’t going to be identical, thank the Universe. How boring would that be?
But, there will be a place where they are well-matched.
Hopefully, that place will be in similar or complimentary goals in life. A mismatch here can be very difficult to navigate. Same with outlooks, be that political, spiritual, even material. If two people are united by a thirst for power, position, material goods who is to rain on their partnership parade?

How those desires match in private matters. Not as much as the Average Mad Dude on the Internet thinks, but it matters.
We speak a LOT here about desire/libido mismatches. And personal activity mismatches.
We have stereotypes in our heads as shorthand, ie, the busy (Usually) mom who is burned out, the put upon wage earner who feels (usually) he isn’t getting the attention and “reward” he deserves.

But let’s get real. Marriage, family, child rearing, and finances aren’t what they were 20 years ago, let alone 50. And they never really looked like the screen on the tiny black and white TV that somehow imprinted it’s racist, sexist, materialist self into Western consciousness.

So build your relationships with another flawed human.
Love each other for who they are and do not hate them for who they are not.

Realize you aren’t a bed of rose petals either.
If you married, you made a promise. An exclusivity contract that is the default in the West. To have something else takes both of you agreeing. That means you open your gob and use your grownup words, no whining, and talk about needs and expectations and strategies to get most of everyone’s needs met.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The question that's sneaking around in your hypothesis is "is a blowjob sex? And if not, then it's OK right?"

It's the old definition of is is.

Let's just cut to the quick. Can you tell your wife about the blowjobs you're getting from others?

Yes? Then you're in the clear. Carry on.

No? Then you're cheating. Period.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
His new thread in ask a man simply let's us know he's looking got validation to fuck around lol. Cause he's not getting as much head as he wants at home. Poor guy didn't get the answer he wanted from the ladies so he asked it to the men. I'm curious what the guys will say.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Are blowjobs really all that anyway if you’re getting to put your penis in her vagina? I’ve never understood the appeal to guys. Seems they’d prefer vaginal sex.
This would be a fantastic ask a straight man question.

Reactions: CarlaM
D

deleted5678481

Nope.
It comes down to a simple lack of communication. Two people need to communicate their needs in order to fulfill their needs. If that’s not the case, the issue goes far beyond sex or a blowjob