Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This might have been done before (probably has).... but we have new people on here... so it's a good question to ask...

1. What's your relationship status? Married, Single, Partnered, etc...
2. Does your SO (if you have one) know about this site?
3. Have you met anyone from this site in person?
4. If involved, would you cheat? If you're single, would you want to know the other person wasn't?
5. How many times are people going to PM me to ask me what I think about their penis size? (ok, that was just something I had to do... it's getting annoying.)

It would just be good to get some sort of information out here on the boards.

I'll go first.

1. Legally married, been separated for 2 years and in the process of the divorce paperwork shit.
2. No... My ex doesn't and either does Jon (but he's not my SO, so...)
3. Not yet, but I might if we're ever in the same geographical area.
4. I don't cheat. It's not in my nature. If I was single, I would want to know.
5. Shit, I have no idea, but I really don't care about anyone's penis size unless we're about to get it on. LOL.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This might have been done before (probably has).... but we have new people on here... so it's a good question to ask...

1. What's your relationship status? Married, Single, Partnered, etc...single
2. Does your SO (if you have one) know about this site? since joined here I've had 3 gf's, to 2 of them, I told about this site
3. Have you met anyone from this site in person? not yet, I might
4. If involved, would you cheat? If you're single, would you want to know the other person wasn't?not anymore, when younger I did, now I rather set things straight if we are going to be "open" or not toward other "candidates"
5. How many times are people going to PM me to ask me what I think about their penis size? (ok, that was just something I had to do... it's getting annoying.) never from my quarters! i find it lame

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I noted below in UPPER CASE:

1. What's your relationship status? PARTNERED
2. Does your SO (if you have one) know about this site? YES
3. Have you met anyone from this site in person? NO
4. If involved, would you cheat? If you're single, would you want to know the other person wasn't? ON WHOM..MY PARTNER OR MY FUCKBUDDY? :rolleyes:
5. How many times are people going to PM me to ask me what I think about their penis size? I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

4. If involved, would you cheat? If you're single, would you want to know the other person wasn't?
5. How many times are people going to PM me to ask me what I think about their penis size? (ok, that was just something I had to do... it's getting annoying.)

1. Single.
2. N/A. Previous partner didn't know.
3. No.
4. No. Yes.

Why do you say that?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. What's your relationship status? Partnered since mid-2001

2. Does your SO (if you have one) know about this site? Yes

3. Have you met anyone from this site in person? Yes, several people, several times.

4. If involved, would you cheat? No. I despise cheaters. If you're single, would you want to know the other person wasn't? Yes. I despise cheaters.

5. How many times are people going to PM me to ask me what I think about their penis size? 6.02 X 10^23

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Okay here's my resume'!

1.Married since August,11,2007 to Mr. Ed in Mass.
2.Yes,he turned me on {pun intended!} to LPSG, a year before I ever posted/registered.
3.Yes we had a meeting in New York, just a few weeks ago! Everyone was just great in person,none different than they are online,I really appreciated that.
4. No,I wouldn't. I wouldn't divorce him though for being with a man,and acting on it,since I accept his bisexuality, in all it's myriad twists.
5.More times than you'd care to count!
cigarbabe:saevil:

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

1. single for 4 1/2 years and not proud of it
2. N/A
3. No sadly
4. No, not intentionally. If someone reveals they are single then tell me they are married/taken, then there is nothing I can do.
5. I am afriad to ask about my penis size (except in joking circumstance), so I am unlikely to upload any more photos of my underside or PM someone about it, I will respond if someone asks.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

All of these questions have been asked before, multiple times, though I don't think in the same thread.

I'm single but dating a couple different girls. Only one of which semi-regularly and semi-seriously. Not currently sexually involved with anyone, though.

I've met DC_DEEP, mercurialbliss, Lex, Joe2, and ThaiCutie from this website. I've also met DC's and Lex's partners, and one of my ex-girlfriends joined this site but doesn't post here anymore.

I don't understand the second part of the fourth question. As for the first part, would I cheat? It's possible. I've done it before. Would I cheat here? Probably not, I'm not here looking for hook ups anymore.

btw, what do you think of my cock?

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media

1. Married, over 20 years
2. Nope, this is MY fun
3. Not yet
4. I will do stuff in cyberspace that I won't do in person. No fleshful cheating. Friends just hangin' is another matter.
5. Heck, PM me all you want. I may even answer you! :wink:

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Single

N/A

Chatted with a few, but haven't met any yet. Spring looks very promising; however.

Not a cheater

Too many to count

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Relationship status:
Partnered.

Know about LPSG:
Yes. He's a member but not active in the forums.

Met anyone from this site in person?
Hoping to meet I-Know-KK during her U.S. tour. KK - answer your pm's!! :tongue:

I have had many hookup requests, but I haven't said yes yet. I prefer to have sex with people I know and can laugh with. That being said, there ARE a few gentlemen on the site that I'd like to know better, but I'm not saying anything more on the subject... not even under torture! :eek:

Would I cheat?
Never. I have NEVER cheated, and I never will. Anything I do or even think about doing is with the full knowledge and sanction of my partner.

How many times are people going to PM me to ask me what I think about their penis size?
Frequently... but who says you have to answer? :rolleyes:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

single

N/A

I met one person off this site....and he was not what he portrayed himself to be......he was rather tall and lanky....and not very good looking...he spoke with a high pitched voice and has crooked teeth...I told him that I was not interested and he insisted on smelling and tasting my asshole..so I let him...I let him lick my butthole out...ever since he has been stalking me on this board and saying unkind things....on this board he goes by the name of Mem0101

no I would not cheat if involved

thoreau

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

1. Engaged

2. Yes

3. Nope, only been a member here about a month. Talked to some nice people though. It might be nice to meet some new interesting people in my area. Unfortuanlty, I don't think anybody lives out here in the desert where I am. :(

4. Never have cheated and I don't intend to.

5. Too many.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

1. single
2. n/a
3. nope
4. nah, I don't cheat. never have, never will. Definitely would want to know if the other person wasn't single, don't want to get mixed up in that potentially hazardous situation.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

1. I am single and desiring a polyamorous situation with two or more men. Limited to five guys. No more monogamy for me.
  2. I wouldn't care. I am not here for hookups. I have met so many nice people here.
  3. Yeah. Only one.
  4. I would be honest and upfront with my intentions. Cheating is dishonest.
  5. You should let people know that you aren't interested in critiquing men's penis size. Avoid those kind of inquiries.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2. Does your SO (if you have one) know about this site? Yes.
3. Have you met anyone from this site in person? No.
4. If involved, would you cheat? No.
5. How many times are people going to PM me to ask me what I think about their penis size? (ok, that was just something I had to do... it's getting annoying.) I don't know but I can assure you that you won't get a PM from me on that subject.