Married, Single or otherwise?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
1. What's your relationship status? Married, Single, Partnered, etc...
I'm in a monogamous relationship but I haven't come up with a label that I find fits our situation - I guess people would say 'boyfriend' - I feel that sounds silly at my age, I dislike the term 'partner'. Anyway - labels aside, he's mine, I'm his, it's good.
(I'm also in the process of divorcing someone else.)

2. Does your SO (if you have one) know about this site?
Yes - he's a member.

3. Have you met anyone from this site in person?
Obviously.

4. If involved, would you cheat? No - in the past I have both cheated and been cheated on. I'm done with all that.

5. How many times are people going to PM me to ask me what I think about their penis size? (ok, that was just something I had to do... it's getting annoying.)
Only slightly less times than there are members here :tongue:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've also got this conundrum about what to call the guy I'm seeing, as Manly says at my age it sounds silly saying boyfriend, partner sounds too self consciously politically correct, lover sounds like all we do is fuck and SO is just too damn complicated. I do use bf but only because I find it less complicated than anything else, but I often find myself saying 'this guy I'm seeing' which I think sounds belittling.

1. What's your relationship status?
Divorced.

At the moment I don't have a SO but this is a problem that cropped up recently. I don't think anyone who's in a relationship should use a site like this if they're seeing someone exclusively and I was seeing this guy, unsure of where it would go and I hummed and ha'd a bit about leaving the site, or telling him, it solved itself in the end as I decided I didn't want to carry on seeing him.

I don't meet people from the net, the net is what I use to get away from real life friends and family so I don't want more real life friends that I'd have to get away from :)
4. If involved, would you cheat?
No I don't approve of cheating, get out of one relationship before getting into another is what I do.

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Relationship status:Sadly single Does your SO know about site:dont have one.if i did would not be on site Have you met anyone from site:No maybe later this spring but always up to meeting new friends If involved would you cheat:no thats wrong

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This might have been done before (probably has).... but we have new people on here... so it's a good question to ask...

1. What's your relationship status?
Single

Don't have one right now.

Nope. COnsidering I live in South America, it's kinda hard =)

4. If involved, would you cheat? If you're single, would you want to know the other person wasn't?
It's not in my nature to cheat, really.
I would not get involved with someone in a relationship. one night stands I might, because, frankly, it's hard to judge other peoples' reasons.

5. How many times are people going to PM me to ask me what I think about their penis size?
O lot of sad people, I'd say.

It would just be good to get some sort of information out here on the boards.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. Divorced.
2. Met my partner (for lack of a better term) on this site.
3. I've met at least ten people from this site.
4. I believe in honesty. No point in having a relationship without it. I'd want to know if their interest had turned to someone else and I would let them know likewise.
5. A woman on this site being bombarded with PM's about cocks? Never!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
1. What's your relationship status? Single

3. Have you met anyone from this site in person?No

4. If involved, would you cheat? If you're single, would you want to know the other person wasn't? I dont cheat and i dont fuck anyone who cheats

5. How many times are people going to PM me to ask me what I think about their penis size? Infinite

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. What's your relationship status? Married, Single, Partnered, etc... Single now (thankfully!).

2. Does your SO (if you have one) know about this site? My ex didn't, no.

3. Have you met anyone from this site in person? You mean you guys are real? Who knew? :shrug:

4. If involved, would you cheat? No, I dont cheat when in a relationship as I have enough trouble coping with one person, let alone two! If you're single, would you want to know the other person wasn't? Definitely and depending upon the circumstances, I could then make a decision as to whether or not to get involved.

5. How many times are people going to PM me to ask me what I think about their penis size? (ok, that was just something I had to do... it's getting annoying.) I get a few of those too! :rolleyes:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Single.
No.
4. If involved, would you cheat? If you're single, would you want to know the other person wasn't?
I'd want to know if the other person wasn't single.If you can't be honest with each other what's the point?
5. How many times are people going to PM me to ask me what I think about their penis size?
No-one has ever had such a PM from me.If these guys ever read the boards they should understand why you delete without replying.That's what you do,right?

Sugartits

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Very Happily married...

Yes he knows..doesn't really care.

Hell to the naw and I have no plans to. Meeting people from online is not my thing. It can be dangerous and it would be pointless.

Again..hell to the naw. Why would I risk all that I have for someone here that I don't know? I'm always in awe of people who do that. It just seems pretty stupid to me. (I don't care how much dick you're packing...I got a nice big black one here at home..and believe me he knows how to use it.)

5. How many times are people going to PM me to ask me what I think about their penis size? (ok, that was just something I had to do... it's getting annoying.)

I'm really new here and haven't gotten those pm's..lol but if I do I don't plan on answering them. But I'm hoping not to receive any..so..thanks but no thanks.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This might have been done before (probably has).... but we have new people on here... so it's a good question to ask...

Separated (going on two years) and currently not dating anyone :crying:
I've told very few about this site.
Nope but hope to very soon.
4. If involved, would you cheat? If you're single, would you want to know the other person wasn't? No, it's totally disrespectful. Have the decency
to break up first!

5. How many times are people going to PM me to ask me what I think about their penis size? (ok, that was just something I had to do... it's getting annoying.) Asking once is too much. Penis size is not a determining factor to me

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It would just be good to get some sort of information out here on the boards.

1. It's complicated. I've been in an open relationship for 14 years, but it isn't going anywhere except good friends (with occasional benefits) and looking for more. I've had other FB/FWB situations with his knowledge.

2. My LTR guy knows, yes. He's not a member but he's about the same size as a lot of the guys here. :smile:

3. I know SensualGoth from before either of us joined this site. I should soon be meeting Kadtxgrl and possibly big_all_over.

4. I am in an open relationship. He knows about my, er, other activities... Don't like people sneaking around and cheating though.

5. No comment. :biggrin1:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Divorced.
2. Met my partner (for lack of a better term) on this site.
3. I've met at least ten people from this site.
4. I believe in honesty. "Me too" No point in having a relationship without it. "Yes" I'd want to know if their interest had turned to someone else and I would let them know likewise. Our interest, my wife and I, are one and the same.
5. A woman on this site being bombarded with PM's about cocks? Never!
chris

Kallisti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. What's your relationship status? Married, Single, Partnered, etc...I am in a relationship.
2. Does your SO (if you have one) know about this site? No, but then again I just signed up today.
3. Have you met anyone from this site in person? No.
4. If involved, would you cheat? If you're single, would you want to know the other person wasn't? Our relationship is pretty laid back.
5. How many times are people going to PM me to ask me what I think about their penis size? Would you care to tell me what you think of my penis?

haha sorry, I couldn't resist.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never been married, never WILL be married... I'm completely single at the moment.
I don't have an SO at the moment, as previously stated, but my ex knew about the site... he's a member on here as well, but he hasn't logged into the site in eons.
Nope. Not yet.
I would never cheat. I would also not be sexually involved with a man who was married. I've been incredibly tempted, but I believe too strongly in karma to do that.
As long as you are a member here, it won't stop...

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I am in a triad with 2 women. I've known one for almost 2 decades, and the other for over 2 years. They are good friends for each other, and in love with each other. :3some: :biggrin1:

Yes, they both do, but don't have accounts here as far as I know.

Not to my knowledge.

I don't cheat. If I want to date anybody, I'd have several conversations with my partners first. I'd never date anybody that does cheat.

I don't care to count, and I won't lose sleep over what others think of my penis size.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

1. single
2. i have no significant other
3. i haven't met anyone from LPSG in person, but i have been asked
4. if i was involved i would hope that i wouldn't cheat. never say never, right? since i am single, i would definitely want to the other person's status as well.
5. hahaha we shall see...

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Eternally single.............(sigh)................:frown1:
N/A
Not that I know of.

I don't cheat. You bet. Ain't dating anyone else that wants to cheat.

You get PM's??? I feel left out now. :tongue:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Single
N / A
Yes. A very nice guy.
I'm dealing with that right now. A cute, younger married guy has been pursuing me. I want to be his friend; he wants more. I'm taking it day by day.
It's always great to use PMs respectfully.