Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve been married a very long time and not had a blowjob since about a year or two before that. I forget how good they can be!
I’ve talked about it...she’s not interested. I asked for one for my birthday a few years ago instead of gifts. She refused.
She gets disgusted by my cock - won’t touch it, barely looks at it. Sex is rare and she always tells me to be quick.
One of the reasons I appreciate this site is that my cock receives the appreciation I know it deserves but doesn’t receive irl.
You have a awesome looking cock!

Reactions: AussieScooter
D

deleted6209261

Is this maybe some married straight guys get blowjobs from gay or bi dudes? Due to the lack of sucking from wives?

Curious question...
In a world of apps that can easily connect you to a horny woman who'd be more than up for giving you a BJ... Why would you go looking for a gay or bi man to do the job? Like that would be the extreme last resort for any 'straight' man, no?

Reactions: Gj816

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Curious question...
In a world of apps that can easily connect you to a horny woman who'd be more than up for giving you a BJ... Why would you go looking for a gay or bi man to do the job? Like that would be the extreme last resort for any 'straight' man, no?

There exist guys who convince themselves it's not cheating if they do it with another guy. At least, they hope their wives will see it that way if they get caught. :)

tallmarriedprof

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you have a wife that rarely give you blowjobs, despite you absolutely love getting your dick sucked?

Who is in this boat with me?

im lucky. I’ve been married 15+ years and my wife still sucks my cock.
Also during sex if I’m in the mood to finish in her mouth, she never says no.

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curious question...

I for one have found no such apps that locate women that are more than willing to suck cock. Other than hookers, which I do not want to pay for.

married twice, same thing twice. its like once the marriage is done, sex isnt something they want. Its false advertising. Sorry ladies, we have needs too. I do everything it seems, work, initiate the sex, go down, what do we as men get back? Yawn , i dont want to...Sorry ranting. We aas men would like to be desired and pursued as well

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
married twice, same thing twice. its like once the marriage is done, sex isnt something they want. Its false advertising. Sorry ladies, we have needs too. I do everything it seems, work, initiate the sex, go down, what do we as men get back? Yawn , i dont want to...Sorry ranting. We aas men would like to be desired and pursued as well

"We as men would like to be desired and pursued as well."

Damned right!

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thankfully my wife loves sex, so I do not have an issue getting to have sex with her. It more so her pleasing me without her getting pleasure also, but she doesn’t even want to 69 much. Like I said, she does blow me sometimes, I would have to say maybe 5 times a year if that.
As a guy that I mean reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllly loves getting his cock sucked, I wish she would first of all offer to blow me or just suck me cock without me asking, then surprise me in the morning when I wake up.

I do not feel that it’s a lot to ask. But maybe I’m thinking about this from a guys perspective.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thankfully my wife loves sex, so I do not have an issue getting to have sex with her. It more so her pleasing me without her getting pleasure also, but she doesn’t even want to 69 much. Like I said, she does blow me sometimes, I would have to say maybe 5 times a year if that.
As a guy that I mean reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllly loves getting his cock sucked, I wish she would first of all offer to blow me or just suck me cock without me asking, then surprise me in the morning when I wake up.

I do not feel that it’s a lot to ask. But maybe I’m thinking about this from a guys perspective.

Soon after we married, I told my wife that it would be awesome to wake up one morning (or, middle of the night, for that matter) to the realization that my cock was rock hard and being sucked/played with by her.

Five years passed and no joy.

I had cause to mention it again - I forget how it came up - but once again I mentioned that I would be in heaven if that were to happen.

Well, it's been another 30+ years and still no joy. :(

Honestly, I don't know what the problem is. She's not shy about blowjobs in general...

D

deleted969111

She won’t suck me until I come in her mouth. She loves my big cock, loves playing with it, sucking it, holding it after we fuck. She really goes after my balls. But no cum in her mouth.

this used to really bug me. Now that I’m older and can’t cum twice in 15 minutes, I don’t mind. Coming in her tight wet pussy
Is my greatest joy.

then some cock cuddling and cleaning after words.

Reactions: Gj816

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have a wife that rarely give you blowjobs, despite you absolutely love getting your dick sucked?

Who is in this boat with me?
My wife loves sucking my dick, but she loves it deep inside her pussy much better, so when I'm hard, she wants it in her. I don't mind! Would I like it if she went down on me more often? Sure, and she does occasionally, but we both enjoy intercourse so much, that is our number one priority.

Is this maybe some married straight guys get blowjobs from gay or bi dudes? Due to the lack of sucking from wives?
Sorry, but any man who is actually straight, wouldn't even consider getting blown by any man, for any reason whatsoever! If my wife didn't like it, or refused to go down on me, I would live with that, as long as everything else in our life, and sex life is satisfactory.