Married Threesome?

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My only experience with this was a co-worker. His wife left him for the woman they brought in to the relationship. He was an ass and treated both women like crap, so I got a kick out of it.

C

college22punk9

yeah what better way that to have a more solid relationship, than having sex with someone else. way to make your wife/finace feel like she's all you need.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know some people can do this sort of thing. I cannot. I prefer monogamy. Most women I know who have entered into a 3-way relationwhip begin by cooing about how cool it is and how they're such neat/open individuals for trying something so hip. Thing is, they always end up extremely hurt in the end, feeling bitter, resentful and confused.

Again, my personal experiences. I would never do it and I would never date a man who insisted upon this. I have heard people swear to it, but most of those folks are the men in the relationship. Most women are too afraid to rock to boat or to disappoint their man by saying no.... or... they've convinced themselves that they're perfectly ok with it. Chances are, there are a few people more than ok with it. I tend to believe that number is less than most people say.

C

college22punk9

How would you feel if your fiance wanted to throw another guy into the mix??

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Seriously, give that question above some thought. How would you feel if your wife wanted to invite another man?

I ask this because, in my mind, I couldn't ask a girlfriend to let me include another girl because I know I couldn't handle having to share her with another guy. It's different if the three of you aren't tied to each other emotionally, but there's already a connection there that just having a third person around would fuck with to a level that you might not be prepared. Heh. Same goes for anal. I wouldn't park my dick in her ass 'cause God knows I ain't man enough to have her put a dildo to mine. :tongue:

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I say go for it, but your communication lines have to be completely open with your partner. Talk through all the possible scenarios first (what if she wants a guy, what if you want a guy, etc.), establish comfort zones, and if either of you feels pressured or unsure - stop, talk and communicate about what's going on. Probably not a bad idea to include the 'third party' in some of these discussions.

For some it doesn't work and ends up in heartache, whereas others have been swinging away for years!

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RideRocket brings up a good point. I'm not sure exactly what you're looking to gain from this. If you're trying to fulfill some psuedo-lesbian fantasy, nevermind. If you're just looking to have sex with someone else without cheating, have you considered checking out the swingers scene? All I know about it is what I've seen on TV, but at least everyone is in a committed relationship. I would think a single woman would be much more likely to get jealous than one who's got her own man to go home to. Of course, there's at least twice as much "sharing" as you described above, but it's an idea.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My partner and I work well with an occasional third. Of the very few (probably 3 or 4) long-term trios I know, there is a reason that they work well together. Each one contributes something to the relationship that the other two desire/need but cannot provide. It isn't just 30% more complicated and more work relationship-wise, but probably 300% more.

If it is just a passing fantasy for you, then it should probably stay that way. If it is something that you and your current partner have discussed at length, continue to discuss it, and spend a lot more time on the "downside" aspects than the "upside" ones. Don't pay attention to the nay-sayers who have posted so far and told you that it never works, simply because they don't have the emotional maturity to make something like that work... By the same token, though, don't attempt something like this with a cavalier attitude. A good, healthy "couple" relationship takes a lot of work. A good healthy "trio" relationship takes much much more, but has the potential to offer much much more in return.