Married Threeways

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Askham Gooseneck, Jul 14, 2009.

1. D_Askham Gooseneck

D_Askham Gooseneck Account Disabled

Hey guys,
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm a gay guy. I have only ever had sex with a guy. I have messed around with girls before, fingered them, made out, etc. Recently, I've been really interested in having sex with a couple. I think about it a lot. I'm interested in blowing a guy in front of his wife, licking a dick while it's fucking a woman, fucking her myself. I'm just curious if any of you married men or women have had experiences like that. I would love to hear about them or talk privately about them.

2. lerotic

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    You just need to look in the right places, there seem to be a lot of couples exploring their male side at present. I'm straight and i still get couples asking if the husband can suck me.. That's a NO !

If you want to try i suggest a swingers site is your first port of call .

3. mrhungdinger

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah I see tons of craigs list ads for couples looking for a 3rd that can go both ways or at least allow some male contact. I don't answer any of them but I often read them just for a turn-on. Seems to be a popular thing now.

4. B_MatureHungDad

B_MatureHungDad New Member

My wife and I have tried this before, but it was not with a gay men. A couple of times it was a friend of mine from work who has been one of my best friends since we were in college. I did allow him to penetrate and fuck my wife but, it was all in good and fun and we were just expressing out sexual fantasy's. I did enjoy seeing my wife get fucked by another man though, something about it just turned me on.

The only other time we had multiple sex partners is when we would occasionally meet with this couple and kind of have a four way. But ya man there are couples out there that would love you to join them.

5. B_DnegelasiyelraM

B_DnegelasiyelraM New Member

You're bisexual. Come out as that and you get double the sex and dating! I'm gay and the only 3 way I'd want would be one with two men and not a male and female couple.

6. D_Askham Gooseneck

I did just sign up for a swingers website. We'll see what happens with that.

As far as craiglist is concerned that kind of freaks me out a little bit, especially after that guy was killing people.

I hope so Mature. I'm really interested. I don't think it necessarily makes me bi, but it is a fantasy I want to fulfill. I'm hoping that there will be some posts from married guys or girls who have experienced. Would love to hear the good and the bad.

7. B_MatureHungDad

B_MatureHungDad New Member

Ya no problem, but ya the thing about adding another partner or partners is it is fun something new and enjoyable in the bedroom

8. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

Yes! Yes!

Bringing another guy into our marriage has been a very exciting experience for my wife and me.

And showing a sexy guy the pleasures of a cunt for the very first time is especially mind-blowing!

9. D_Askham Gooseneck

Well bi, let's hear all about it. Tell me what you and your wife have done.

10. B_ballablang

B_ballablang New Member

this is my kind of stuff right here, lets hear some stories boys

11. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

12. B_ballablang

B_ballablang New Member

got me hot and horny nice

13. D_Askham Gooseneck

That is a hot thread you have there bi. One of the things I fantasize about is a dude teaching me how to fuck his wife, then while I'm balls deep inside her he slips his big dick into me and we're all fucking in sync. I also fantasize about being a married couple's slave, but that's another thread I think. Bi, would love to hear if you have stories where you participated.

How about you balla. You ever had any experiences?

14. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

Hey, man, glad you like BFFYW. It looks like you linked to the beginning of the thread, rather than to the specific post I had referred you to.

So check out the posts below, where, yes, I was definitely a participant:

Post 42 http://www.lpsg.org/1479856-post42.html

and

Post 337 http://www.lpsg.org/2074926-post337.html

15. B_HeartsAfire

B_HeartsAfire New Member

Clark-This makes you bisexual. If you were gay you would not be making out with women and fingering them and turned on by women and wanting or fantasizing about a 3 way with a male/female couple or a MMF 3 way. I'm homosexual and I do not want anything to do with women sexually at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted