married to a little guy

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to say I am amazed at the number of folks who jump to all sorts of conclusions from what is a simple question. She never said she didn't love her husband. She never said he didn't please her. All we know is that she, and maybe THEY, are exploring a possibly new facet to their relationship. Who knows, maybe they've played this game many times. I cannot personally relate to this fantasy from either side but there are lots of folks who can. I think she asked for stories, true or not, and responses, but I don't see how harsh judgements or namecalling is right.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Yes I've fucked several married women who needed a bigger cock. I've had a relationship for about six months now with one very attractive and petite married lady who not only appreciates the larger than average size of my cock (particularly girth) but also how I use it and how long I can last. Her problem is although she definitely has a tight pussy, she can't achieve vaginal orgasm with her husband, I imagine because he's average size and not long-lasting. I can bang her hard and make her come vaginally once or twice before I do. Just as I do to my wife. Simple as that, pure good sex, no emotional links, certainly no 'cuck.'

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just wait until you hit middle age, and, go through the change! Will he sleep around on you? You talk about humiliating him. The same may happen to you one day. From the post, I can tell that you are not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, and, am fully confident that you will one day reap what you sew.

Reactions: C3sam

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bro, my wife is at that point and I love it. I'm a bodybuilder who uses testosterone in high doses and I can fuck more than any 18 year old. She started with the high sex drive and at first it caused problems. I didn't realize how much she wanted it, and our marriage drifted apart because of it. I was working 7 days a week, we never had alone time with a young child. Life happened I guess. Anyway, luckily I saw how she had developed a more flirtatious attitude and found text messages in her phone flirting with guys.

All of this hurt, but we have since re-prioritized our marriage. Our relationship is incredible, our sex like is on another planet, and we are so much more open and honest about everything. We both regret that we could not have been like this for the first 9 years. I was hurt, forgave my wife although she still struggles forgiving herself, but we decided to let all of this improve us. It made me wake up and see that we need our time without our child.

Oh, well kinda got out there a bit.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
my man is well endowed 5.5 x 5 and plenty to keep me happy but it took years for me to learn of his cuck desires, I indulge them every now and again but in rather sly ways as he is not open minded

I didn't know that was considered well endowed

Loreleix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just wondering if there are other girls here married or involved with smaller guys. If so, do you cheat on him? Or do you cuckold him? Also, to the hung guys: would you take care of a married girl who was in my situation? or go so far as to cuck a small husband or even make fun of him in his wife's presence? I'd like to some feedback from girls and hung guys.

I'm not really a size queen myself so I don't think I would mind unless the guy was 3 inches lol. I'm seeing a guy now who is kind of small and I enjoy having sex with him. It's actually pretty nice not having my cervix ravaged every time we have sex :tongue:

no, i'd just feel like an asshole if i did something like that, even if they were totally into it. not my cup of tea. i've slept with one married friend once and even though her hubby never found out, the peripheral drama was enough to swear me off ever going down that road again (and the guilt. :p).

Aww you're right, I don't think I could bring myself to fuck a married person either, but to each their own. I guess if their husbands are alright with it, it changes the situation a bit. I am assuming the OP's husband is turned on by the possibility of her cuckolding him?

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, I'm not going to be judgemental and infer that your interest in getting stuffed by a big cock--even in front of your partner--means that you don't have strong romantic feelings for him. Kinks and fetishes are just that. Who's to say that your partner isn't just as much into watching your belly button bulging out as you are about exeriencing it?

That said, I've been in a situation like you are thinking about, and it was his idea. I had no problem with it, but they eventually did afterwards. She liked it a lot, and while he got off on it, I don't think he was ready for the conflicting emotions which the whole experience unleashed.

Would I do it again? Sure. Although I'd want some sexual attraction to be going on from my end first. But the husband would need to truly be up for it as well. I don't think I could say to anyone "Hey buddy look, your wife is getting what she wants fram a man for the first time," or anything hurtful like that. It's just not my thing. On the other hand, I'm not a saint, and (as with the experience I had) would enjoy making the wife cum as hard as I could make her cum, while being watched. I do have a strong exhibitionist streak. But if she started howling about getting off on my big cock, I'd probably give it to her harder and faster. I just know me.

I don't crave to be some MILFs bull, as there are so many complications that go along with it, but I'm not at all turned off by the thought of doing it again.

Does that answer your question?

loganxxx22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering if there are other girls here married or involved with smaller guys. If so, do you cheat on him? Or do you cuckold him? Also, to the hung guys: would you take care of a married girl who was in my situation? or go so far as to cuck a small husband or even make fun of him in his wife's presence? I'd like to some feedback from girls and hung guys.

This is always a controversial topic it seems. I've had quite a bit of experience, so let me give you the male perspective (or at least mine). 1st off if you'd asked me 10 years ago if I would ever join another couple in the bedroom I would've been freaked out. But I posted a personal add on a sex site which let me post nude pics. Along with the female responses (and guys lol) I got a lot of responses from couples. Some into cuckolding, others where the guy just wanted to watch his wife/gf with a well hung guy.

Well I had enough offers from couples with attractive females that I gave it a shot. I have to say it is a thrill. I love being watched anyways, and being a man it's kind of a novelty the be the sex object, so it's definitely a fantasy fulfillment on both sides.

The cuckolding thing was really hard for me to do at 1st. I don't like being mean to anyone and I felt ill at ease but once I got the go ahead I just went for it and it was pretty fun too.

And I have also "serviced" several married ladies looking for that little (big) extra in their life without their hubbies/bf's approval. And yes I also felt guilty about that, but flattery gets you everywhere in my book.

marcus_likes_big

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a small cocked submissive male and LOVE the idea of my wife being taken by a well hung stud. We have talked often about it and never actually acted on it- we dont think we will, its just fantasy. But to fulfill our desires for something close to being a cuckold- we have a fairly high bed, I love kneeling on the floor with her on her knees bent over, she pushes her crotch onto my face, in a doggy style fashion and then either reads picture books, mags or watches videos of well hung guys. She likes to tell me how awesome their cocks are the whole time I am servicing her orally with my face right in there between her legs.

B_C_chilwhale

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why would you ever cuckhold someone, how could you ever feel okay with yourself... it is very cruel, especially because you are punishing someone for something they have no control over... cheating is not much better, if your not happy in that relationship leave, don't lie to them or abuse them.

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would you ever cuckhold someone, how could you ever feel okay with yourself... it is very cruel, especially because you are punishing someone for something they have no control over... cheating is not much better, if your not happy in that relationship leave, don't lie to them or abuse them.

I completey agree, the guys must like cockhold and cheating, because I know if that ever happened to me, someone would have a very sore face and broken nose the next morning.