Married to a self-confessed size queen

Test_My_Wife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi to all here. Looks a very respectable site....... unusual these days!

UK here in London/Hertfordshire.

Why am I here......... well I guess my wife's teasing has gotten to me.....

Looking to put some temptation in her path and see if she bites off more than she can chew...... metaphorically speaking!

Say Hi sometime

Phil.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi TMW, You sign off as "Married to a self-confessed size queen"! How is that? How long have you been married? And will you share us some photos of yourself in full splendour? What does your wife think of this site?

A lot of questions, but you raise them by what you said, and what you didn't say.
(I used to live in Hertfordshire many moons ago!)

Test_My_Wife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi TMW, You sign off as "Married to a self-confessed size queen"! How is that? How long have you been married? And will you share us some photos of yourself in full splendour? What does your wife think of this site?

A lot of questions, but you raise them by what you said, and what you didn't say.
(I used to live in Hertfordshire many moons ago!)

Hi Brillig,

Married 5 years here and sadly she didnt marry me for my size!

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's even sadder if one did marry for only that reason.

My sentiments exactly, Stretch. I wonder what will TMW and his wife gain by browsing this site. TMW, are you hoping that your wife will hook up with the local Hertfordshire monster-cock and get the rogering of her life/a very sore vagina....or what. Mystified but sympathetic.....

Test_My_Wife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sentiments exactly, Stretch. I wonder what will TMW and his wife gain by browsing this site. TMW, are you hoping that your wife will hook up with the local Hertfordshire monster-cock and get the rogering of her life/a very sore vagina....or what. Mystified but sympathetic.....

Can't deny the prospect of setting up a genuine bull of a man to seriously hit on her is an intense one

stlguy112000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Read you thread TMW, but I'm still not sure what you two are looking for, you're a little vague in your answers to some of the queries, do you know what you want, or unsure at this point? I'd be interested in hearing. Are you turned by the pospect of being a cuckold & having your wife banged by a big-dicked bull? Would you want to be there when it happened, watch? If so, very hot.

Test_My_Wife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll try and explain with more clarity STLGUY.

Looking to set up a genuine bull to hit on her, seduce her and see just how far he can take her.

It's clear to me a guy with size is gonna seriously tempt her so hence why I'm on this site.

If this were to lead to an open cuckolding then I cannot deny that would be astonishingly intense.

Drop me a line if you, or anyone else for that matter, is interested in discussing taking this further.

Read you thread TMW, but I'm still not sure what you two are looking for, you're a little vague in your answers to some of the queries, do you know what you want, or unsure at this point? I'd be interested in hearing. Are you turned by the pospect of being a cuckold & having your wife banged by a big-dicked bull? Would you want to be there when it happened, watch? If so, very hot.

Media

He's looking for masturbation fodder.