married to a small guy... big guys please help

naughtyncgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm married to a small guy and I'd like for some larger guys to keep me company online while he works at night. I love for you larger guys to show off and brag about your bodies, cocks, and your abilities :) I am in my 20's, horny, and often lonely.

B_bigbanana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously, you don't love your husband. So this large guy is staying away from you! I can't tell you how many woman friends that are married now to some of my guy friends take quick glances at my bulge probably figuring that I am big, but assumed wrong because of my small hands. lol
LOVE your husband not for his sake and because it's the 'right thing to do' but because if YOU choose to love him despite faults (WHICH EVERYONE HAS) you will be happier and more at peace with yourself and with him. So, get off this site for your sake! :biggrin1:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm married to a small guy and I'd like for some larger guys to keep me company online while he works at night. I love for you larger guys to show off and brag about your bodies, cocks, and your abilities :) I am in my 20's, horny, and often lonely.

I am not judging you but why do you need men to talk to you at a time when most people would be sleeping? If you were sleeping, you would not be lonely! Inviting men to keep you company online is a bad idea if you want to stay married to your husband (which it sounds as though you do). My advice to you? DON'T DO IT. Buy yourself a decent vibrator - one from the Rabbit or Butterfly range - and get your husband to think about changing jobs so that he can spend more time with you.

Reactions: LittleCockJock

hotfries07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd love to share a big juicy cock with you. As long g as I get to suck them off before and after they fuck you. I would love to hear you tell me how much you love that big far juicy clock and want to share that sweet cum with me after he fucks you really good.

Girthgogetter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lets exchange pics?