married wanting first big cock

samantha35

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hi, i am a married woman, me and my hubby are looking for a VWE guy to join in with us (him striaght) Never had the pleasure of a really big cock before so very very keen to get my hands on one,i can be fussy so no over weight or over 45s ,sorry. we live in the southwest of england so get in touch if your 9plus . sam

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi, i am a married woman, me and my hubby are looking for a VWE guy to join in with us (him striaght) Never had the pleasure of a really big cock before so very very keen to get my hands on one,i can be fussy so no over weight or over 45s ,sorry. we live in the southwest of england so get in touch if your 9plus . sam

...meets criteria, plus unhuman cumshots. oh, but.... in California, USA. carry on, right.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Samantha I think if your'e excluding men 45 and over you must not care too much about experience? I think that will possibly make it a mediocre experience at best for you and your husband. Experience is what makes a great lover as opposed to an so-so lover.:tongue: Besides why limit who the big cocks are on? There really aren't all that many in any one place you know!
I would also hope that you will want a current HIV and Hep C screen as well as a big dick.:rolleyes:
Health status is much more important than a big cock imo even if your using condoms since they are not infallible.:biggrin1:
Good luck and on "the search"!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

samantha35

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for all the replys, but you really need to be in the southern uk for me to chat with you as a regular fuck buddy is what we want,and as for size well thats not everything as you know but im really not into older guys 45 max . Sam

perfectone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Shame. you limited you self to 45s. Because you could get a very good fuck and pleasure from a 57 years old guy with a 6.6" thick cock..and over 40 years of practice, with women and man,,Good luck keep looking...this is is what you missing...

hardboy69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im not 9" +, but it is big and fat, take a look and i do live in the south under 45 and not fat. fun guy too:smile:

Attachments

perfectone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nice dick,hardboy69,,How big and thick is it,, You dont say verymuch about you,,what do you, like and where in south are you,,,age,,