married wanting first big cock

nicks8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello im in kent im not 9" but i am 8" long 6" around and i dont go soft when i come i just keep pounding does that sound like what you want? i hope so let me know

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
hi, i am a married woman, me and my hubby are looking for a VWE guy to join in with us (him striaght) Never had the pleasure of a really big cock before so very very keen to get my hands on one,i can be fussy so no over weight or over 45s ,sorry. we live in the southwest of england so get in touch if your 9plus . sam

The next time I'm in the UK I would be happy to help you out. I'm a little older than your 45 requirement, but I'm very athletic and in great shape. Let me know if you're interested. I'm in Europe/UK on business several times a year.

-Ranger

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
You should definitely try some of the many cuckold or swinging sites. There are certainly hung guys on this site, but many of them aren't into the swinging scene. I think you'd have better luck at a site that caters to the very thing that you want. PM me if you want the links.

Good luck.

dukebox11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi there Sam, pics in my profile, take a peek, based in kent but am down in taunton on a regular basis if thts anywhere near where u guys are.

p x

B_gmjmj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey frm london msg me if u want sum mre info 23yrs old luv 2 jus watch or film lol hit me up if u want to jay

dr4finger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the replys, but you really need to be in the southern uk for me to chat with you as a regular fuck buddy is what we want,and as for size well thats not everything as you know but im really not into older guys 45 max . Sam

Hi Sam

30 here...and definitely up for something regular!

Let's chat?

pappan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
iam interested in this game
checkit mine
if you like it
then let me know
but i am in Dubai,
do you have any friends in Dubai? please introduce me