Married with big cock...

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was wondering for those who are married...

When you get a hard on and bulge and someone sexy lusting after it.... let's say a woman (or if you are gay, a man).... and you've been showing it off to her/him..... how offended would you be if she/he grabbed it.

Anyone tease someone so much they felt it.... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

any advice to someone who wants to do it?

D_bnwrtbn

1st Like
Media
Grab away as long as you think he won't mind. If the significant other is around, I guess you could always ask. I've caught girls staring at my package when I wasn't at all trying to show off, and usually getting caught looking leads to embarrasment.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Honestly...as someone who's in a long-term relationship... If were to show it off to a girl, that's pretty much implied permission to grab it. It's almost a blatant request!

Now... if it's in my pants and I'm unintentionally showing off... well, as long as no one else sees, I'd probably be outwardly embarrased and inwardly flattered.

But for you -- please, grab all you want!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was wondering for those who are married...

When you get a hard on and bulge and someone sexy lusting after it.... let's say a woman (or if you are gay, a man).... and you've been showing it off to her/him..... how offended would you be if she/he grabbed it.

Anyone tease someone so much they felt it.... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

any advice to someone who wants to do it?

Here's a story made short for you bmw335:biggrin1:
Many time when I go in town...I have a favorite bar I've been going to a long time during early day time hrs. when business is real slow.
The bartender (female) really enjoys my company.
I will generally sat at the very end of the bar next to a bar stool she sits in so see can watch the and the door. We talk, she tells jokes, talks and makes fun of some of the regular customers when they get drunk and act silly, things like that...all good. She cool and very nice and respected.
But the whole time we'er talkin, she like to pat me on the leg, which is the same side (left) my gentials hang...and she knows it.
Before I know it, she'll begain to rub and gently grab my stuff.
The view is blocked by the way we are sittin.
Believe it or not, we have never gotten in further.
One day one of her girlfriend came in to see her...I was there.
She introduced me. She sit as close to me as she could.
We drinked, had shots and a good ol' time.
Finally, she said, you know I've seen you in here before but I was with somebody so I couldn't say anything. Are you the guy they talk about with a huge pants snake?
Kay(the bartender) said, yea this is the one and laughed.
Then Kay said reach over here and feel it...I been playin with all morning!
She did...and said ...My God! And it's not even hard. This is something.
Kay then said, why don't you take him back and winked her eye at both of us.:wink: :eek:
We went to the back store room and she gave me a quick blow-job and left.
When I came out, her girlfriend had left the bar.
Kay looked at me, gave me another fresh can of beer and said, well big boy...how was it!
IT WAS GOOD...hell what else could I say. That gal knew what she was doin:tongue: :cool:
I felt sooo CHEAP:rolleyes: ...I didn't even get to buy her another drink:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

So to ref. yr. question: Guess I wouldn't be offended,(as a male with female) depending on the place, time and agreeable situation(s):wink:
There's away to do it...and asking first is not out of the question...watch the reaction...and go from there.:wink:
There's only two answers you will get...Yea or Nay and that's not going to kill you:wink: I hope not!
But,I don't recommend you do it to a stanger or someone you don't know very well or someone you may have to face daily...like on a job or something. This may not work out to well....but all depends.
Use your better jugdement.
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee:smile:

Pailebot

Experimental Member
Media
if done discretly I can't see too many men objecting especially if the girl looks like you! I work in an office with several gals that I would love to have them grab my package, but for fear of loosing my job I refrain.

ThickTexan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never was outright grabbed but did get asked by a couple of my wife's coworkers if it always hung down the right leg. The wife was about 15 feet away discussing something with another colleague and was out of earshot. I about freaked by stayed cool. I asked if it was that obvious and they said "yeah". Nothing ever happened after that but thought is was neat that my wife had such cool friends.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
it doesnt bother me in the slightest.as a commercial trucker,i travel extensively.and one one occasion,i had an exotic dancer who grabbed my cock thinking i had a roll of tube socks shoved down my pants.OF COURSE I HAD TO PROVE TO HER IT WAS ALL MEAT!my wife doesnt go on the road with me,so im safe in that respect.:wink:

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Once at a nude beach near Miami it was getting late in the afternoon. Many people had left for the day. Somehow I got into a conversation with a male visiting from the Twin Cities. We were in waist-high water. I am not gay, but enjoy both male and female genitalia. During our conversation he must have figured I was open about such things. He reached out and grabbed my penis, which being in the water was suspended horizontally. He played with it for a while. My penis likes the attention, from females or males.

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was on a bus back from Disneyworld - standing with some friends and my (ex) wife when one of my friends (cute little American) startrf rubbing my cock in the dark and whispering dirty things in my ear

Fuck that was hot knowing my wife was just feet away in the dark bus

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's not all that comfortable if someone actually grabs it though. Kind of pinches. Like tickling, there's a technique I suppose. What Whopper describes sounds cool, just caress it through the fabric. Grabbing can hurt.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My late wife used to tease me she could tell what I was thinking by how low the wet spot was/is.

We were once at a pool party, we were both lying out, sunning, I had my head to one side, 2 very full breasted (love big tits) playing in the water- wasn't really staring but.... My wife leaned over and said get in the pool....then I realized I was leaking so heaving looked like I had peed in my shorts...I was lying so that my 1/2 hard cock was down my shorts trapped (so no obvious bulge) but was leaking heavy...(she wan't pissed- she later told me she enjoyed watching the men...)

Have had quite a few instances like that happen (again why i don't wear light colored slacks to this day)