Married Woman Situation

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Anyway it sounds like you feel good about your decision so I say good job. Although you said she comes into your work a loT so will you still be seeing her that way? Also the photo she emailed you sounds to me like a "just remember what you're missing" message. Just remember to stand your ground if this decision is what you want. Good luck!

Absolutely, those are but a couple of things that could be out there, that influence the direction, another:

"We were talking about the marriage issue for not too long when things started getting friendly and I guess I have a weak spot for fine women coming onto me because before our discussion got too far we were in bed."Like any addiction, this might be a harder habit to kick than nicotine or heroine addiction, especially since it costs little and comes around without having to go out and look for it. This isn't over by any means. Time and actions will tell though.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
transformer_99 said:
"We were talking about the marriage issue for not too long when things started getting friendly and I guess I have a weak spot for fine women coming onto me because before our discussion got too far we were in bed."Like any addiction, this might be a harder habit to kick than nicotine or heroine addiction, especially since it costs little and comes around without having to go out and look for it. This isn't over by any means. Time and actions will tell though.

Indeed. If I were him I'd go hurry and find a hot available woman. Too much down time and this seems like an easy relapse situation.

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
Either

a) You're hot for her because she's hot;

or b) you're hot for her because she's married.

or c) both.

If it's b) or c), just weigh the moral/ethical/omg her husband tried to kill me risk/reward ratio and either go for it or not.

If it's a) just go to a little place called www.craigslist.org and go into the Men Seeking Women section and say I am a 23 year old with a big cock who wants to have sex with toned older women who are not married (or, something to that effect) and see what happens . . .

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Duke610 said:
Either

a) You're hot for her because she's hot;

or b) you're hot for her because she's married.

or c) both.

If it's b) or c), just weigh the moral/ethical/omg her husband tried to kill me risk/reward ratio and either go for it or not.

If it's a) just go to a little place called www.craigslist.org and go into the Men Seeking Women section and say I am a 23 year old with a big cock who wants to have sex with toned older women who are not married (or, something to that effect) and see what happens . . .

Yeah I don't know, maybe part of the turn on was she's married but really the sneaking around part was annoying. I think mostly I'd have to say it was A of your options. Anyway I usually do fine but maybe I will put in an add on craigslist or something. That could be interesting. I don't usually go advertising my cock size but why not. Oh and stud hunter yeah I figured the photo was her reminding me what I'm missing. And I admit I didn't delete it. It's this professional looking shot of her in this sexy white swimsuit tanktop and this sexy skirt and I already used it as "fuel" once if you know what I mean. And yeah I'll still probably see her around work which is even tougher because I work at a gym and she works out there, so she's always wearing something sexy, you know? Like I said I'm not saying nothing's ever going to happen but right now I just don't need the hassle and the sneaking around, so I'm fine with ending it.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I hate to tell you this dude but you've probably made this woman twice as hot for you as she was before. You've presented her with a challenge. She won't be able to resist it.

I'm guessing what you thought was a wild ride is nothing compared to what lies ahead.

JonoHari

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm guessing what you thought was a wild ride is nothing compared to what lies ahead.[/quote]

...And here's hoping you come back and tell us all about it!

Lots of sensible advice here, BUT... you're 23, you have a big dick and you're horny. You should be allowed to make some mistakes. You may regret them but, believe me, you'll enjoy remembering some of the details (probably on a regular basis - I know I do!).

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
Sweetheart, my response would have been the same regardless of any involved person's gender. I'm just saying that if you are "partnered" with another person, you have a moral obligation to that person and to yourself to be honest with them. If you have an open relationship, that's between the two of you. If you have to lie to your partner about who else you are sleeping with, then perhaps you should be single.

Exactly. Trust is the foundation to any relationship.
Now if she tells you she is 'on the pill' and you don't need a condom, will you believe her?

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Linda Sizequeen said:
Here's another way to think about it.....perhaps she's a woman who thinks for herself and fucks whomever she wants? Why do men and husbands always have to be involved or making the moral choices for us? Just a thought.........

I guess if they had an open marriage that might be valid but....I tend to agree with most of stud hunter's comments.

nate: She got into bed with you BEFORE she knew your dick size, right? So...that's not THE reason she's screwing you. I dunno, I just think it's a bad idea, and you know how women are - what if you end it after a while and she goes all fatal attraction on your ass? What if she then tells her husband you took advantage of her and he comes after you with a very big knife?? LOL Just sayin, it could easily turn bad.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting thread. Would like to add one thing about open relationships and cheating spouses.....SELF RESPECT IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO EARN, ITS NOT GIVEN. I have experienced both sides of the fence, so to speak.
Yes, people do get hurt even in "open relationships," much less in a cheating relationship. In my book, its just not worth it.
When I was young and stupid, I had an affair with a married man with 2 small children. Yeah, his marriage ended in divorce. My actions at the time definitely contributed to the breakup of that family. That was 24 years ago and to this day I can't hardly even think about it.
And if you are the "third wheel" in an open relationship, its not much better how you view yourself, esp. in a long term situation. I think more of myself than a piece of meat.:smile:

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
allmale said:
And if you are the "third wheel" in an open relationship, its not much better how you view yourself, esp. in a long term situation.

Whether third wheel in an open relationship, or third wheel in a three-way, it sucks when it's 2+1. Nobody wants to feel like the spare dick at the wedding.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Duke610 said:
Whether third wheel in an open relationship, or third wheel in a three-way, it sucks when it's 2+1. Nobody wants to feel like the spare dick at the wedding.

Exactly, especially when your dick is bigger, why should you not play the lead role in a relationship, instead of playing a bit part as an extra in this blockbuster movie ? It's not like your the stunt double here ?

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bette said:
nate: She got into bed with you BEFORE she knew your dick size, right? So...that's not THE reason she's screwing you. I dunno, I just think it's a bad idea, and you know how women are - what if you end it after a while and she goes all fatal attraction on your ass? What if she then tells her husband you took advantage of her and he comes after you with a very big knife?? LOL Just sayin, it could easily turn bad.

Yeah I don't see how she woulda known my dick size before we got together so I'm pretty sure she didn't. When she saw it though she just gave me this grin and was into it right away. Anyway I'm not the hugest guy on this site but I'm a legit 8 in. and she seemed to like it but hopefully it wasn't only my size, I'd rather that she was coming back because I was doing something right. I know the later time we did I'd kind of figured that was gonna be our last time and I was really trying to give her something to remember and managed to get her to a couple of O's. Hey I try to do my part. And yeah also I know the whole situation could have turned bad which is one reason I said I don't need the baggage right now. Like I said I make no promises but for now I'm not into the sneaking around.
And Mumzi I always use a condom so don't worry about that. Yeah it's a little better w/o the condom and I may be horny but I'm not stupid and I don't need to be getting anybody pregnant right now. And also she never tried to tell me I shouldn't wear one either. But if she did no way I go along with that.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it sounds like you've got a decent head on your shoulders so that's good. And remember - orgasms are like magnets. If you give them, we will keep coming back!

hungnate said:
Yeah I don't see how she woulda known my dick size before we got together so I'm pretty sure she didn't. When she saw it though she just gave me this grin and was into it right away. Anyway I'm not the hugest guy on this site but I'm a legit 8 in. and she seemed to like it but hopefully it wasn't only my size, I'd rather that she was coming back because I was doing something right. I know the later time we did I'd kind of figured that was gonna be our last time and I was really trying to give her something to remember and managed to get her to a couple of O's. Hey I try to do my part. And yeah also I know the whole situation could have turned bad which is one reason I said I don't need the baggage right now. Like I said I make no promises but for now I'm not into the sneaking around.
And Mumzi I always use a condom so don't worry about that. Yeah it's a little better w/o the condom and I may be horny but I'm not stupid and I don't need to be getting anybody pregnant right now. And also she never tried to tell me I shouldn't wear one either. But if she did no way I go along with that.