Married women fiancees girlfriends

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How many of you have slept with another guys wife, girlfriend or fiancee Knowingly? Why did you, was it the womans idea or was it just that you wanted to have sex with her or even to get back at the guy?

jeffm88

Expert Member
Media
I've slept with another guys girl friend before but it was purely enjoyment for she wanted to experience a larger cock than his.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I done it with someone's girlfriend at the time who became his fiancee after our affair. not proud of it, nothing to brag about. but she turned out to be a nutcase. wish the guy would have found out and not proposed to her for his own good. but the nice ones don't cheat? do they?

tallnlongun84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've slept with another guys girl friend before but it was purely enjoyment for she wanted to experience a larger cock than his.

Same as this; happened with a girl who lived down the hall from me freshman year (who was already married at 19...weird). I felt kind of bad when the marriage broke up a year later, but I don't think our fooling around a few times had that much to do with it.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I unknowingly had an affair with a woman who was seperated from her husband. She never told me she was married and I never knew because she had her own place during the seperation. A friend of mine told me he had seen her having dinner with another guy. I wasn't jealous, but was curious as to why she was out with a guy after telling me she had to work late. She fessed up and Knowing what I knew after that, I ended it.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For a woman who has never been with a "big" guy, there is a natural curriosity. They see you sitting, standing, at the beach, in dress slacks - even sporting a boner at a High School dance and they wonder what it would feel like. My dick is very wide - nearly 3" across - and when it swells a bit there is no denying the VPL. It's there to see. And because it curves up, if I don't flip it up on my belly, the light dress slacks thing really jumps out. So they'll seduce you just to feel that big cock inside them - more for the novelty than anything else. Then go back to their BF or husband and have a nice memory. Can somebody say "fling"?

Reactions: mib348

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I slept with a co-worker who was married, but I did not know. She invited me to dinner with her husband, and then weeks later told me that she was separated and still living with him until the divorce was finalized. Claimed something about abandonment(?) making the divorce swing his way. Anyway, it was a steady lay so I did not question it. I felt pretty badly for a long time afterwards. And I ended it as soon as I found out they were not separated at all. I have been the "other guy" several times with women who are dating but not married. Usually they date assholes, and the girls seek me out to cheat, so I don't feel as badly for their men.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was her reaction? Did she compare you to her boyfriend? Did she fuck you again?

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How many of you have slept with another guys wife, girlfriend or fiancee Knowingly? Why did you, was it the womans idea or was it just that you wanted to have sex with her or even to get back at the guy?

had an Ex and her and her boyfriend at the time ask me to join them in a mfm and I did, we had a fun time and did it again a couple times over a few months, secretly they were engaged I didn't know till they got married in vegas. After that I said no I thought it was kinda off after that.

invision99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have done it multpile times. it was a mutual thing. each time i was bigger than the husband :). its fun having the wife still want to meet without her man knowing :)

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive been a bit bad on a couple of occassions :

1) was an ex's best mate who was a lap dancer in last year of school. She had a look of pure lust on her face every time you saw her. She just had this sexual magnetism you couldnt ignore. She started going out with a guy i knew at school and one day i met her in the gym and the whole time she kept bending over and stretching in front of me in these tight shorts. I offered her a lift home after the gym and on the way she started rubbing my cock through my tracksuit bottoms. I had to pull into a layby and pulled her on top of me. I was s o horny i came in about 10 seconds all over the steering wheel!

2) was a gf of a guy i knew from uni. Wed been at a party and were due to go to a school disco theme club afterwards, he got shitfaced and ended up being sick everywhere and generally being a prick to everyone so i offered to go to the club with his gf instead. She is superhot and is a pretty succesful model just now. Half chezch and half dutch. We had a few drinks and before you knew it we were dirty dancing in full view of all her friends in the niteclub. We got a bit heated and she wrapped her stockinged legs round me and gave me the horniest tounge kiss ever right there. We both kind of broke off and decided to behave but i still see her and there is still a ridiculous sexual tension when we meet :D

Theres been a few similar occassions lol

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

I have. It was her idea. That said, she was separated, which I think is a bit different than having sex with someone who is married and living with a spouse.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

All of the above.

I've had sex with several married women. Some were separated (practically or legally), some had divorces pending, some were in loveless/sexless marriages and their husbands were living with girlfriends, but at least one was just fucking around on her husband without his knowledge. I certainly did not force myself on any of them.

I also almost once entered into a sexual relationship with a polyamorous married couple, but that never panned out.

I've slept with girls who had boyfriends, though I think this number is smaller than the number of married or recently divorced women that I've been with. One of those girls was somewhat out of revenge. My ex-friend Eric knew I liked this girl Sophie, and knew that Sophie liked me, but before she I and did anything he got me out of the house where the three of us were at one night, got her drunk, and had sex with her. I saw him flirting with her and told her not to sleep with him because I knew he was a creep. She said she would wait for me to get back. I was mad at both of them.
When Eric went away to boot camp, I called up Sophie and was fucking her for the next couple months. We were going to send pictures to Eric but never got around to it. I felt like I was using her, so it worked as revenge against both of them. (not that she wasn't using me, too, but I didn't mind)

Reactions: mib348

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im donig it right now. i posted about it on other threads. We work togther and have become rally close over the past few months. She is a nice looking married black lady that I had a thing for.

I have had some real hot sex with women that are married.

Its not the first time I have done this and it wont be the last. People cheat all the time.

The numbers are 75% of men cheat and 40% of women. Those numbers might not be 100% correct but they are pretty close.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Somehow I seem to be good at distracting girlfriends. Never those of my friends, but it seems like I randomly meet a disproportionate number of girls who somehow have boyfriends afterwards. It's gonna get me beat one of these days, and it's really a pain since they seem to be giving into a one time temptation rather than expressing any true interest in me.

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've slept with women who had boyfriends a few times. No married women, though I don't really have a problem with it. As far as I'm concerned, the blame lies squarely with the cheater, not the person they're cheating with. It might give me pause if a couple has kids, but even then, she's going to cheat with someone. Might as well be me.

My rules work like this: If I know and like the guy the girl is involved with, I won't go for her and would refuse if propositioned. If I don't know the guy she's with, I'll sleep with her -- the other guy effectively doesn't exist for me in that case. If I know and dislike the guy, I'll sleep with her and relish it.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time I met my future wife was while she was backpacking with her boyfriend in the High Sierras and I had a Forest Service trail crew. We talked a lot, went skinny dipping and shared meals.

Two years later in 1974 she came back into the same area of the High Sierras and looked me up. We were both intensely focused on each other and spent hours talking under the stars. She had married the boyfriend and then found out that he was still wanted to be involved in using and dealing drugs. They had gone to Central America to look for land to farm but she had left when he asked her to smuggle drugs.

That morning when we made love we were in love. We had to wait to get married, she had to initiate her divorce and wait for the divorce to be finalized. We married in 1975.