married women not having sex anymore

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that's more of a personal hygiene issue :tongue:

LMFAO!! your on the roll today Diferwood.

My wife and I fostered two little girls for about four months. I was as involved with their bathing, changing nappies and all-round entertainment and discipline. I must admit that some nights I didn’t even feel like sex. I wanted it but didn't have the energy for it. If I was in the mood and she wasn't I wouldn't and still won’t pressurise her into anything she doesn't want to do. So I can sympathise and understand where some ladies are coming from.

Symphonic your got some anger issues there bro:smile:
Maybe some abandonment issues? :confused:

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the ones who have good sex and are satisfied are not reading or writing in here.
women love to be loved and given affectdion and that turns into sex.
my motto is "my wife always comes first." 0r should I say cums?
women are not property, they are humans with feelings.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe the reason may have been stated already in alot of posts. Especially by the women.
I was married for 20 years and I noticed a change in my sex drive simply because I was tired and working 2 jobs many times when he couldn't even keep one job. I had three kids and a houshold to run. Sure I was tired, but also resentful. It became another chore that I did not want. Did I want sex? Sure, just not with him. Finally wised up and got a divorce.
I don't know if it happens to all married couples, but I noticed with my husband that sex became so routine. I could tell you everything he was going to do and for how long. Boring!!!!

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To: My Dear Wife,

You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you, being 54 yrs. old, can no longer satisfy. I am very happy with you and I value you as a good wife. Therefore, after reading this letter, I hope you will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 18 yr. old secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel. Please don't be upset.............I will be home before midnight. :wink:

When the man came home that night, he found the following note on the dining room table:

My Dear Husband,

I received your letter and thank you for your honesty about my being 54 yrs. old. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 54 yrs. old. As you know, I am a math teacher at our local college. I would like to inform you that, as you read this, I will be at the Hotel Fiesta with Michael, one of my students, who is also the assistant tennis coach. He is young, virile and, like your secretary, is 18 yrs. old.

As a successful businessman, who has an excellent knowledge of math, you will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small difference............18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18. Therefore, I will not be home until sometime tomorrow. :biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I believe the reason may have been stated already in alot of posts. Especially by the women.
I was married for 20 years and I noticed a change in my sex drive simply because I was tired and working 2 jobs many times when he couldn't even keep one job. I had three kids and a household to run. Sure I was tired, but also resentful. It became another chore that I did not want. Did I want sex? Sure, just not with him. Finally wised up and got a divorce.
I don't know if it happens to all married couples, but I noticed with my husband that sex became so routine. I could tell you everything he was going to do and for how long. Boring!!!!
i didn't mind looking after the kids, cleaning house, cooking, blah blah blah.
but i seriously resented the sense of ownership and entitlement he developed as soon as there were kids in the picture.
i was no longer someone to be friends with, to work with, a partner & lover. i was suddenly his woman, mother to his kids and expected to put out for that reason alone.
i came to dread bedtime...i'd get tense, sweaty. i knew there was a choice of sex i didn't want or a huge tantrum over sex he didn't get.
when i told him i wanted to break up his response was 'can we try again? what if i was nice to you?'. and that was when i realised i could never stay with him...he knew full well he wasn't even nice to me anymore.
but still he couldn't understand why i went off sex.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but i seriously resented the sense of ownership and entitlement he developed as soon as there were kids in the picture.
i was no longer someone to be friends with, to work with, a partner & lover. i was suddenly his woman, mother to his kids and expected to put out for that reason alone.
i came to dread bedtime...i'd get tense, sweaty. i knew there was a choice of sex i didn't want or a huge tantrum over sex he didn't get.when i told him i wanted to break up his response was 'can we try again? what if i was nice to you?'. and that was when i realised i could never stay with him...he knew full well he wasn't even nice to me anymore. but still he couldn't understand why i went off sex.
I think I would have killed him at that point or at least hit him with something heavy. :mad: What a prick! He sounds a lot like that douche bag Symphonic.

Maybe women are just pathetic leeches. The arguments regarding cleaning, grocery shopping, etc. etc blah blah are bunk. I clean way more than my messy girlfriend, work way harder at work considering all she does is wash dishes while I do construction shit, I'm much more attentive when it comes to the children and all she does is fucking party all the time like a moron.
Then I came to the stark realization in college that most girls my age can't cook, aren't clean, don't even shine bright in the darkest abyss, and all around are fucking worthless.

Fortunately for women society has pressed that the woman has essentially all sexual control, so their selfish absolutely abhorrent and worthless ways, along with a dead stereotype, seems to cover them all the time.

P.S. Females in general do not have to do anything during sexual intercourse. So if you're too tired, lay the fuck down and shut your goddamn mouth. He'll pull your legs apart for you, don't worry about it. Go to sleep even.
There is sooo much I could say, but I think I shall let Madam Rouge and Dolfette have at you first. :popcorn:

Who said they weren't having sex? They're just not fucking their husbands.
:eek: If I were a husband I would never allow you to meet my wife. :tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I am sure that it isn't just the men who aren't getting any from their wives. There are women who don't get any from their husbands as well.

I like sex...not that I am wanting to get married (STILL DOESN'T APPEAL TO ME AS A GAY MAN.)...I wouldn't want to be with a man that didn't want to have sex with me. Once the sex ends, I want out.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i came to dread bedtime...i'd get tense, sweaty. i knew there was a choice of sex i didn't want or a huge tantrum over sex he didn't get.
when i told him i wanted to break up his response was 'can we try again? what if i was nice to you?'. and that was when i realised i could never stay with him...he knew full well he wasn't even nice to me anymore.
but still he couldn't understand why i went off sex.

I hear you. It is hard to want to be intimate with someone who has been abusive to you and their pet name for you was "Cunt". And to be told it is your wifely duty to make sure he gets off.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hear you. It is hard to want to be intimate with someone who has been abusive to you and their pet name for you was "Cunt". And to be told it is your wifely duty to make sure he gets off.
ouch!
he wasn't that bad. he wasn't pro-actively cruel.
it was just some caveman ownership crap that came over him as soon as i was mother to his kids.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because once a woman has a baby or babies they are totally dependent on her for their care. Some husbands pitch in and change a diaper or two, maybe they clean up the dishes after dinner.

But the woman has to go to work, care for the children, grocery shop, clean the house, cook the meals, and do all the stuff her husband can't be bothered with. Like pick up his dry cleaning, take the cars in for repairs etc., etc. In 85% of American households all the man has to do is go to work, cut the grass and maybe play with the baby before it goes to sleep. If he gets home in time that is.

Most married women are exhausted at the end of the day, especially if they have children or pets to care for. The best foreplay a husband can give a wife is a maid twice a week and to appreciate all she does for him. :cool:

Nice "facts." Links to the study you found them from, please?

This is a very narrow lens to look through a very complex problem. I'm sure the situation you painted happens, quite possibly a lot, even, but it doesn't tell the whole story. I'm sure there are many men out there who would flip this argument and share their story about helping out at home, appreciating their woman, and still receiving no sex.

Our biology is complicated, too complicated to sum up with, "being a woman is hard!"

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are scaring me...I haven't bought the ring yet, but this is food for thought. She already doesn't like to do oral, so how long will it be before the sex goes? I'm single, late thirties and neither of us have kids. should I be worried that this will happen to me?

Not trying to derail the thread or anything, just asking for advice from women here. And for the record, I am a better cook and clean better house than her already.

You guys got me ready to strap on my runners and split! Whare's my passport?

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i think the sex dies because when two people get married, they stop doing what got them there to begin with. i can relate because i have friends who after getting married stopped dressing nice, stopped grooming themselves, quit working out, and the whole attraction thing just died.

it's almost as if they feel like they no longer need to attract the opposite sex because they're married and tied to each other for good. why make the effort for sex when sex is always there? in a matter of speaking.

personally, i continue to work out for a nice physique, i still dress very well as if i may meet someone, i'm always clean and cut, and always oozing sexual energy. when i get home from work my wife can't wait to get her hands on me because i continue to feed the fire.

of course there are many reasons why sex dies, it could be a lousy lover, erectile issues, lack of time, just plain old tired, etc.

if you want the sex, then you need to take all the work that goes with it. the romance, the foreplay, the courting rituals, etc. just because you are married or have a few kids doesn't mean the sex dies.

this relates to both men and women, and i've seen both sides faulter.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think the sex dies because when two people get married, they stop doing what got them there to begin with. I can relate because i have friends who after getting married stopped dressing nice, stopped grooming themselves, quit working out, and the whole attraction thing just died.

It's almost as if they feel like they no longer need to attract the opposite sex because they're married and tied to each other for good. Why make the effort for sex when sex is always there? In a matter of speaking.

Personally, i continue to work out for a nice physique, i still dress very well as if i may meet someone, i'm always clean and cut, and always oozing sexual energy. When i get home from work my wife can't wait to get her hands on me because i continue to feed the fire.

Of course there are many reasons why sex dies, it could be a lousy lover, erectile issues, lack of time, just plain old tired, etc.

If you want the sex, then you need to take all the work that goes with it. The romance, the foreplay, the courting rituals, etc. Just because you are married or have a few kids doesn't mean the sex dies.

This relates to both men and women, and i've seen both sides faulter.

qft 100%

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that's true but there's more than that.
it's not all lust & looks from a female pov.
it's about remembering we're friends, being polite, helpful and respectful, sharing charm, intelligent conversation and humour.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My husband doesnt have a high sex drive, he doesnt even have the typical male sex drive. He is more of a "go along for the ride" sorta guy. I initiate most sex. I usually wake him up in the middle of the night after masturbating when im wet and ready and he's always willing to have sex and go back to sleep. (this is more during his busy work week)

If he's had some good rest for a couple of nights (moreso on the weekend) he will approach me at some point during the day about wanting to have sex that night. He's always been that way. He knows i have a higher drive than he does and most of the time no matter how tired he is will oblidge. I just might not get much in the way of foreplay.

I dont mind not getting warmed up most times because once i feel him inside of me thats all that matters is that we got to that point. I dont care if i have to masturbate while he is sleeping or after sex sometimes to get an orgasm. The most valuable part of sex to me is the connection of our two bodies, not how long he eats me out.

The sex we have is always intense, always worth the pain of trying to get him in and when i fall asleep next to him afterwards everything in my world feels just right. I try not to EVER turn him down because him approaching me for sex is so rare that if miss this opportunity he wont be approaching me again about it for a while. And i enjoy changing up the roles a little bit and not being the sexual aggressor all the time.

I cant say i'd have the sex drive i do if i were with a worthless guy. Some guys arent good men and there is nothing about them that would turn their women on. Sometimes loading up some dishes or turning over the laundry is pretty sexy to us. Taking things off our plate is a huge step in the right direction towards us being available later that night for sex.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the other thing was his expectation for every night to be a 2 hour session.
i wouldn't have minded a quickie, even if i was really tired.
but the idea of being awake half the night when i was already so tired just filled me with dread.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
this thread is much true at my house....my wife can go weeks w/o sex...seems not an issue for her...she knows I j/o...often..watches and enjoys...rarely does she join me....when we do have a session..it is ALWAYS initiated by me....always enjoyed by her, w/multiple O's...i have re-signed to the fact of low drive.