Married women on LPSG

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by fizzyjizz, Sep 3, 2010.

1. fizzyjizz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have noticed that there are quite a lot fo married women on LPSG. I was wondering if you keep your membership a secret or if you tell your husband?

Mabye you think it is good to have a secret fantasy for big penises that you probably wont act on, or mabye your husband is big and wants you here to learn how to please him. Just wondering what the story of the ladies here is...

2. MrsD9

MrsD9 Member

It's not a secret at all! Big cocks are fun, both real ones and toys. It is especially fun when he is on a business trip to tell him what I've been looking at online and fantasizing about...especially what I'm going to do once he gets home!!

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I'm not married, but I am in a serious relationship. My boyfriend knows all about the site and my place here. But he also knows that I don't really "get off" on it. I don't gaze at galleries for hours, or watch cams or anything else. I'm here for a lot of reasons, but penis is, oddly, at the bottom of that list. :tongue:

4. Free love

Free love New Member

That is incredibly hot. Your husband probably completely adores your sexual experimentation. I would!

5. Tarameter

Tarameter New Member

Albums:
    California But Like This Home Page: Sunogle.com
    Don't think single guys realize it but many husbands encourage their wives to watch other guys in general.

6. D_Ezdras Dingledonger

There's something incredibly liberating about setting your woman free in this regard. It's a turn-on for a guy to know his partner is desirable to other men and it can spark a healthy sense of possessiveness on his part, while allowing the woman to explore and experiment with her sexuality. I think if well-incorperated, this site can really enhance a relationship and increase mutual appreciation between two people.

If LPSG becomes someone's dirty little secret, I think there is likely some disconnect in the relationship because ideally, a man and his woman should be on the same page with things like this. If you have to coexist with someone and live in a stifled relationship setup with no freedom of (sexual) expression, the rapport and good will can potentially come to a grinding halt. It's kind of a cliche, but I do believe that if you cut someone loose and they keep coming back to you at the end of the day, you know you're onto something good.

7. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I'm single at the moment, but if I were in a relationship I would be honest about LPSG. I think honesty is extremely important.

8. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Slant makes an excellent point. I am married but my wife and I have never placed restrictions on each other sexually. I do not mind that she looks at other men and that they desire her. She gives me the same freedome as well. It has been 10 years and she always comes home to me. Why keep it a secret when we can just discuss things openly and enjoy healthy sexuality in our marriage?

9. D_Suckleberry Hound

D_Suckleberry Hound New Member

Perhaps you didn't intend it but your discourse strongly suggests female subjugation. I realize you are young but your words indicate control as a starting point for freedom in a relationship. It is my experience that relationships are far healthier when this is not the case. Cheers.

10. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

He knows, and could not care less! Just some more of my antics...

11. Luvhmlrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I told my husband after I joined, he likes that I enjoy this site.

12. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    He knows, and is ambivalent. He has an account here, but hasn't logged in in years. His penis is pretty average, so he never felt like he had anything to contribute.

13. B_GoshUr

B_GoshUr New Member

oh please.

14. B_GoshUr

B_GoshUr New Member

i doubt that. if the woman wanted to, i'm sure he'd act indifferent, but there would be no need, or want, for most, to encourage you spouse to eye others. jz common sens.

15. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    TheBoyfriend is totally comfortable with me being here. He doesn't mind if I look at other men's cocks or videos or if I get off on them. I knows how perverted I am and he loves me.

When I joined he even encouraged me to watch the guys in the video chat room, which totally shocked me. He's incredibly difficult to intimidate, but it probably doesn't hurt that I practically worship the ground he walks on.

We've even used the video chat when he's been on a business trip for... Well, you know.

16. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd like to think I'm as comfortable with my wife's behaviour as your BF is with yours, so let me ask your perspective on this. How would he feel if you had a photo album with pictures of your vagina on lpsg?

I'm asking this mainly because I've been toying with the idea of putting up an album of "me" pictures, but my wife's not totally comfortable with it. Naturally, I'll never do anything like that which she isn't 100% behind, but she asked me how I'd feel if she had her pics on-line and had a bunch of men drooling and complimenting her. I had to stop and think about this and my reply was, "If you're comfortable with the comments, and not keeping any kind of correspondences secret, I'm all for it."

Granted, the way this place works, I'll probably get more comments from guys than women, but I was just curious your thoughts (as well as all the other women's thoughts) on the matter. I understand too that men can be a lot more predatory (ie creepy) sounding than women, and that you need to take that matter into consideration as well.

17. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    It hasn't come up, so I'm not sure. I'm really not a naked photos kind of person, although after I saw a video of a pregnant lady giving a very bad blowjob, I asked TheBF if we could make one of those and upload it because I think my BJs are a lot better, but I think he just thought I was having a crazy hormonal pregnant lady moment and it would pass in a few minutes and I would become sane again. I've had a few thousand crazy hormonal pregnant lady moments. :tongue:

In fact, I realized that I failed to discuss the matter with him when I put my pregnancy album up. A few minutes after I made it I had a moment of panic when I thought, "Oops, we haven't talked about the nakedness." He didn't say anything about it, so I guess it didn't bother him.

I'm just guessing what he would think, but I think he would assume that I was motivated by a desire for validation of my attractiveness and that he would be sympathetic about that, but I think he might be concerned that I might attract creepy/scary/obnoxious acting people who would make my time here less fun.

But I plan on asking him when I get the chance! I'm curious about what he'd say.

#17 petite, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  18. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    So we were walking around the house talking and I asked him, "If I took photos of my vagina and I wanted to upload them to LPSG, what would you think about that?"

He stopped halfway down the stairs and hesitated for about 5 seconds, then said, "I wouldn't have a problem with it," and he continued walking down the stairs. I didn't see his face because I was behind him on the stairs. He didn't ask me to elaborate or say anything else about it. In fact, I think by the time we got to the bottom of the stairs he had changed subjects onto something else entirely, dinner or what we were going to watch on TV, I think.

So, yeah, it really doesn't bother him.

19. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Same here. The more and more I think about it, I wouldn't mind it at all if my wife had pics of herself on-line either.

Thanks for your (and your BF's) input.

20. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    My husband is neutral about my activities here. He knows I don't really make a habit of looking at pictures or videos here. He has previously asked me why not, and was satisfied with my answer. (I used to look, but the novelty wore off.) If I do happen to go in, and find something I really like, and he finds me watching it a few days in a row, he'll ask to see it too. Sometimes he agrees with my taste in wank material, sometimes not.

So I asked him how he'd feel if I posted explicit pictures of myself. He said that if I wanted to, I should go for it. He said he never wants me to feel controlled. I told him I don't want to and he shrugged.

Draft saved Draft deleted