Married Women

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i've been with a few married women(seems like that's the only women my own age i attract)
and from all the drama..i.e jumping through windows at 3am,hiding under beds,and cars,or acting like the male cousin that's just visiting,and lying to the kids so they won't tell daddy,i'll say turn-off. just a bit..lol!

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK, most of you replying are happy to fuck the OP. How many of you would like to be married to her?

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
So I'm married, but play around. Is that a turn-on for guys or a turn-off. not looking for any moral judgment, just a gut sexual reaction.

You're an unfaithful, dirty, cheating slut.

In other words... yes that is a total turn on!

Something about wanting sex just for sex's sake so badly that you're willing to break you vows, violate societal norms etc. makes it hot.

OK, most of you replying are happy to fuck the OP. How many of you would like to be married to her?

Oh, fuck no, I wouldn't want to be married to her. You can't have a real marriage without honesty.

Sure I'd maybe let my wife play around with someone else if we were both present, into it and open about it, but going behind your partner's back and lying about things? Not a chance in Hell.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you are good looking so it would be a turn on. I had a relationship with an engaged gal for almost a year back when I was single. I did not know this until the morning after however. the previous nite, we met in a bar when she stuck her hand in my pants and grabbed my cock, "ahhh, that's what I need" she said. I thought it was a one nite stand, but we spent the weekend together, lots of fucking. and then I thought this is a one weekend deal, but she said she might see me in 2 weeks, and sure enuf she showed up 2 weeks later at the bar I worked in. turned out the dude she was marrying was under-cocked, and she freely admitted she liked big cock. I asked her what she was going do, she said, keep fucking me for as long as she could.

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
He doesn't know and I satisfy him. So who is hurt?

I hope that's a joke. Any time you cheat, inevitably there is a good chance you'll get caught, and THEN he'd be hurt, and possibly your marriage would be over.

So, basically, you're disregarding your husband, his feelings and well being, along with your marriage, for a sexual thrill.

That's very hot in a way, when thought of in a purely sexual light, but don't pat yourself on the back for it or try to justify it.

You asked people not to make a judgment, but now you're defending the practice, so you're inviting comment!

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why stay married if you want to fuck around?
I am not a prude who believes you have to be committed to have sex. I am the kind of person, however, that believes if you're committed you should stay that way. Fucking married/committed people has just never been a turn-on to me. Actually, it's just the opposite. I have been solicited by a lot of beautiful married men, but that's just not me. If you want to fuck around on your spouse, that's your problem; if you fuck me, you'll make it my problem. No thanks. And believe me, karma isn't just a bitch; she's a sneaky bitch. Just when you get comfortable with what you're doing, it will bite you in the ass.

Just my two cents.

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He doesn't know and I satisfy him. So who is hurt?

Instead of love or respect he gets lies. His whole life is a lie and he doesn't even know it. Much better for you and your husband to get a divorce and you date one of the guys on this thread that want to have meaningless sex with you. If you want you can lie to them and tell them you're still married, as they obviously dig that.

Last edited:

B_CheatingStacy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Instead of love or respect he gets lies. His whole life is a lie and he doesn't even know it. Much better for you and your husband to get a divorce and you date one of the guys on this thread that want to have meaningless sex with you. If you want you can lie to them and tell them you're still married, as they obviously dig that.

Ouch. The marriage is good other than in the bedroom. Is it so wrong to want it all?

nick2730

Experimental Member
Media
Prolly only the idiot that did lol

Turn off, why stay married? I never understood how anyone can cheat.

If you felt this way, why did you get married?

Wonder if he is cheating on you when he is away, how would that make you feel? Still hot?

Ouch. The marriage is good other than in the bedroom. Is it so wrong to want it all?
Yes cause like other poster said its all a lie

Last edited:

docs20i

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And he is

how small is he?

but to answer your first question, fucking a married woman isn't a turn on, because no good can come from the situation when the truth comes out.

fucking a super-hot, newly-divorced size queen on the other hand....

jonrhys

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Become a swinger or end the relationship. Kinda heartless if you have a comitment to your spouse.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
turn yawn. Like I give a fuck one way or the other.
Now fucking a dude, that posts his wife's pictures on the internet and calls her a slut, in the ass til he bleeds?
turn on.