Married Women

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was critical of the OP and it has nothing to do with with having a small minded personality. The OP says she is cheating on her husband behind his back, I'm okay with that, but her profile shows her face. Now imagine if one of her husband's co-workers or neighbors found this thread? Can you imagine the embarassment he may face? How about if he works in a large office and someone there recognizes the OP. Now everyone will know he has a little dick, and his wife is cheating on him. What if the link gets passed around the office as a sick joke. I guess you are fine with ruining a guys life so the OP can get some thrills. I just think it would be prudent to hide her face and then no worries.

I just hope the husband does not find out about his wife's infidelity from a freaking website.

WR

You raise an excellent point about "identity"...one that I missed. I certainly agree that her lack of commitment to anonymity speaks volumes about the situation. Perhaps she's really trying to get caught.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I only do open and honest relationships. Unless I hear from the other partner(s) directly, I don't get involved. End of story.

CheatingStacy, how long until somebody blackmails you? One of these days, you'll meet up with a guy in a hotel room, and next week, you get an email saying that unless you hand over $10K by next Tuesday, your husband gets to see all the pics and emails. Not just your husband, but your coworkers, your siblings, your parents, and everyone else in your life. Don't think it can happen? I've seen it happen to somebody.

Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey stacy you better hope your man doesn't have a bi side or a desire for big cocks too or you guys could run into each other on here :) just kidding nyuk nyuk, I don't find cheating a turn on at all but my wife and I are very open with each other about what we like or want and what is off limits.

I won't pass judgement on anyone elses kinks or turn ons but for my personal feelings I am willing to seek out my wife's fantasy and make it happen if she so desires and the same for me she will make whatever I want happen but I won't break her trust and vice versa I respect her way too much :)

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, it is a turn-on, for me anyway. Gives an affair or a one-night stand a bit of spice, knowing she's married. Married people fuck outside their marriages, why not? I certainly did with my ex, and so did she, we both knew but didn't discuss the details. Now I'm married again with a totally open marriage, only we do talk about things, we both think that's a better way.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its a turn off for me. Even though I might want to have sex with a married woman or take her out for a meal etc (she might even ask me)...I won't. Because she's married.

It's the same even if she has a boyfriend. Damn my morality.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It’s a turn-on for me, monogamy is not natural. If it's open and honest it can make a relationship stronger. My wife has had lovers during our relationship so is relaxed if I sleep with another woman. We don’t make a habit of it but we don’t believe monogamy is the only way to a successful marriage.

Small5Incher

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree...if you have to hide then you shouldn't stay in the marriage. Why not just tell him...you never know he may actually end up encouraging you to continue doing it! There are a lot of cuckolds who had their wives introduce them into the lifestyle.

two-fister

Cherished Member
Media
Baker Island (U.S. Minor Outlying Islands)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm married, but play around. Is that a turn-on for guys or a turn-off. not looking for any moral judgment, just a gut sexual reaction.

It's always a turn on, but my experiences of it are different.
I've been involved in the swing scene for a few years now, and being a well-hung black male, there seems to be no shortage of married white men who want to see me fuck their wives, and yes...it's a turn on to know that I'm hitting spots that he(the hubby) never can, and that she's making sounds that he's never heard before.

I've only been with one married girl on the sly...and it was pretty damn hot, I knew what nights her hubby was at work, and I would go to their place and we would smoke weed and go at it like crazy...but she was kinda of a ho it turned out a few other of my friends had "hit it" as well.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I'm married, but play around. Is that a turn-on for guys or a turn-off. not looking for any moral judgment, just a gut sexual reaction.
If I have the feeling that you really ARE playing around for the variety, and sure that there won't be any unwelcome emotional attachments, then sex with a cheating wife would be a turn-on.

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
disgusting...boner killer...deceitful...i'm running out of negative words. Here's a suggestion to put the idea that your marriage is A-ok minus the whole bedroom deal: Tell him you've been cheating and see how it goes from there.

I'm not married, and I'm a huge momma's boy...but if I found out she was cheating on my dad, I'd never speak to her again. I hope you don't have children.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this sounds skanky, but I love fucking married women; seriously, the sex has always been fantastic. I don't go out looking for them, but when I'm just looking for some NSA sex and I meet a married woman is looking for something she isn't getting at home, I have no guilt because I figure that it's her choice. Almost always, they're not looking for love, just somebody who's sexually interested in them, unlike her husband, and can hopefully give them a good fucking, also unlike their husbands. And when they find that they've landed a hung partner, it's always serious party time. What's so wrong about showing a woman that she IS sexually desirable to men by pleasuring her and pleasuring yourself in her body? Then there's also the added benefit that a married woman won't likely mistake love for lust either.