married women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by khan07, Oct 18, 2006.

1. khan07

khan07 New Member

in general most women do not marry their partners because they are well endowed. but after marriage would it be true to say that they are more likely to have an affair with well endowed men? . many asian women are fascinated by big men but have little experience with them, i would be interested to hear your opinions on these topics. :smile:

2. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    Where did you get this information on asian women? Just curious.

3. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I know a lot of SEA women - I can't say that I have noticed any difference in attitude. Half the problem is caused by the assholes who keep telling them that their men are smaller than others - some white women are like this with black guys for the same reasons.

Sheesh.

4. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have no idea about Asian women being fascinated with huge cocks, so can't comment on that. But as a woman I'd say that I wouldn't cheat on someone I loved, regardless of the size of his cock. So if women cheat with well endowed men I would say it has more to do with the state of the relationship than the state of the penis.

And while a big penis can look and feel great, it isn't the be all and end all in sexual pleasure - so if a guy with a smaller penis puts the effort in to please I would see no reason to seek gratification anywhere else :smile:

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

If you keep hitting that poor nail on its head, you will break it. I'm a bit weary of people who keep trying to blame bad behavior on uncontrollable urges to do things that they know they should not. If you cheat on someone, it is not due to some outside influence, it is due to your lack of character. A married woman may fantasize about a larger cock, but if she has any integrity at all, she still will not cheat. Likewise, as referenced in another thread, a man with a huge cock may fantasize about "sharing the love and spreading the joy... and some legs..." but if he has any decency, integrity, and character, he will not cheat. Now, with that said, having sex outside the relationship may or may not be cheating. It all depends upon how two (or more) people have defined their own relationship. But cheating on your partner is never justified, not by big cocks, not by big tits, not by too much alcohol. Never.

6. 4herplsr

4herplsr Member

I think the original point is that it is not a character issue but a relationship issue. We have relationship needs that are not being met and so we look for them elsewhere. Now it is an opinion and fair to say that regardless of your needs you must not stray. But I say if the relationship is good you will not stray. Not for prettier, or other surface issues. We tend to adopt our soulmates characteristics as our ideal. I read this in the posts here. People are generally describing their love's attributes. For example. What I love the best in a lady, light haired, tight body, mildly saggy cup b size breast, shaved pussy with a landing strip with more generous labia minora and comes easily. That's my ideal because I love her. And as long as I love her I am rather immune to other's charms, such as Jessica Simpsons double D's. But if somethings missing in the relationship I'm out looking. Even if I'm trying not to. Nobody get's divorced from a great relationship.

7. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

True. But nobody of character stays in a flawed relationship and cheats, either. A person of character, when he or she realizes that those needs are not being met, will FIRST get out of the relationship, THEN try to find someone to meet those needs.

Also, there's a huge difference between "relationship needs" and "relationship desires."

8. Gisella

Gold Member

Yes, I do agree that we get out of one relationship and than start another...I did this when my marriage finish...and even did not have emotional strenght to have an sex affair, even after 2years of sexeless marriage...I was still to much involved in all layeres of my marriage and etc...I could not just go outside it fuck, release and back to the mess of it...:rolleyes:

But nowdays after being married I do want to be free..have my space to explore if I desire outside of the relationship I'm having...IF I have the need to do it. Maybe because I almost 'die' of sexual estarvation for a man that I loved very much and he loved me too..and still could not work things out...I will not want to relly in 1 single man to fullfill my desires, I do not want to feel trap and to me marriage and a paper did that, because the way I gave formaly my word and sign papers was a very serious matter to me.

Now I want to play but 'safe', I want to make discoveries about myself and others I want to experience my womanhood and etc...and having a bf is nothing compared to a husband ...I'm free but of course I do have enough respect to him to say where I stand about my freedom and that I need honest communication flowing and etc. and for sure I will not stay in a relationship that is not fullfiling or working it out anyway I can...not now not soon. I'm still feel stress just in thinking about it...not again! :rolleyes:

9. transformer_99

Gold Member

Mr.Grande, that avatar of Arnold Schwarzenegger is a good before and after. Amazing that AS was Mr Universe and now he's Mr Bypass. I've seen pics of Stallone, he's probably in better shape than AS as far as getting older goes. It happens to all of us though.

10. shelly

shelly New Member

Consider the source and take this with a grain of salt. Any way Cosmo magazine did a poll couple years ago where they asked married women who had cheated on their husbands if the other man had a larger penis. I don't know the number of women asked but almost 80% said yes the other man was larger. Since Cosmo and the Enquirer are paragons of integerity it must be true:rolleyes:

11. 4herplsr

4herplsr Member

DC How did your world get so black and white?

12. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

I had a thing with a married woman that I posted about. She said I'm about 3 in. bigger than her husband which woulda made him 5 in. She was real into my size and we went on and off till I finally ended it. I couldn't tell you if my size was really the reason she cheated with me. Probably not on account of I doubt she know about it before we stripped down the 1st time.
    I'm pretty into older women, like 30-40, and even though she was the only married woman I've gotten with I've been with separated women and divorced women and I try to get with ones who like size because they get really into mine. For other women it's probably not as big a deal and they wouldn't cheat on account of it.

13. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Adultry is a character and personal relationship issue. Women don't cheat because of cock size. The cheat because the relationship with their spouse has taken a turn for the worse.

14. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

Yeah that's what I figure. I mean if a woman cares that much about cock size she wouldn't marry a small guy to begin with, right? I think for some women maybe it's more like they're gonna cheat so might as well make it a big one.

15. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

I think most women who cheat don't do it mainly because of size issues. In fact, I think most women who cheat don't do it mainly because of sex issues.

16. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

If the salary is right...

...OB

17. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Sad but true.
    Or perhaps she falls in love with a non-hung guy, and the sex is great because they're in love. Then she falls out of love and suddenly the sex isn't as good because of that, and she might go cheat with a hung guy. I know for me and a lot of women probably, size is more important with a casual fling than a serious relationship. What that means I think is most of us think if we're going to be in a serious relationship, love and connection are more important than size. But once the connection and love is gone maybe some women go looking for the other thing. Just a thought. I honestly don't know. But I do know that for me, size would be higher on my list of priorities in a fling when I'm just looking for some fun.

18. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

1) I should know...I got my heart broken by a gold-digger who REALLY DID love me. The irony of it all is I now accumulate more wealth than the man she left me for, and she tries annually to get me for some side-action. It is because of this, that I am very hesitant to reveal my actual income to a woman. I tell them I am in "Education" which is true, but false. Which is fine, because unless she has my child, our assets will remain separate either way:tongue:

2)QUOTE: ("I know for me and a lot of women probably, size is more important with a casual fling than a serious relationship.")

---Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free right?:biggrin1:

3) I have loved, and have been loved enough to know that things like "love" and "connection" are important, but those two things will falter if there isnt attraction or security in the mix. With the woman I speak of, we had both love and attraction, but a USMC salary even with hazard pay at that time, could not compete with that of an inheritance prince with excellent employment connections. I wouldn't be bitter at all about it normally and in theory because I am not some Marxist, working-class hero or anything, but since the guy knowingly made his move while I was overseas getting shot I at...I kind of hold a bit of a grudge:mad:

I love your posts StudHunter...you always kick the real deal...

...OB

19. over8andkinky

over8andkinky New Member

wait, so women are just in it for money right?

20. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

That's one way to look at it. I tend to think there's a difference between mainly physical sex and mainly emotional sex. I don't think sex is ever only one or the other, but when you're in love sex feels different. I know when I was married and in love with my husband, when we'd have sex my focus was just naturally on him and us and that bond. The sensations were important but almost in a secondary way as an extension of the emotional part. On the other hand, now I'm in the stage of my life where I'm enjoying FWB, flings and more "casual" sex. When I have sex now I'm just as excited but it's much more based on the pure lust, physical sensations and achieving orgasm. So naturally if the emotional part isn't as strong, I'm more interested in the physical sensations the guy is going to make me feel, including (but certainly not limited to) his cock size.

Draft saved Draft deleted