Marrying an 'average' lover

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This thread got my attention because by "average" I thought you were talking about size. I am married to a man with an "average" sized penis (maybe a tad below average), but the sex is still great (and that's after 20 years mind you). Is it the BEST sex I have ever had, no. But it certainly consistently blows "average" away.

Sex plays such a big part in our relationship and in my life for that matter, that I don't think I would be able to stay in a relationship in which it was only average.

John.Heath

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex is only one part of the equation, but an important one... based on my experience, love and the desire to be with your partner is THE reason to get married. If you can't see yourself with this person, constantly, doing everything together, for the rest of your life, then don't get married.

I only wish I had had this knowledge when I was much younger...

I have met my soul-mate, but unfortunately she's not who I am married to.

D

deleted356736

The way I look at it is that there are a lot of asexual relationships, which come about because there is little emotional or sexual attraction, or both. What is more important to me is a 'nice' sexual relationship that lasts the years and decades, with a woman who loves me and enjoys my company. In this case, an 'average' lover might be a better lover for the long-haul than someone who was fantastic at first, but not so well matched in other relationship aspects. That unmatched component might lead to the all-too-common asexual marriage after five or six years.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'd only marry someone i'm totally in love with and who is willing to do what i am willing to do, which is, the majority of the time to do anything i can to ensure their happiness. sex is one part of it, sometimes a big part, sometimes non-existant (and not for a bad reason) in a marriage. them being 'average' is a temporary grade, have some faith YOU'RE good enough in the sack that your whole shared game will get better