Marshall Dropbox File?

Countryboi16

Admired Member
Media
Here's what I have. If anyone has more, DM me! The old link above had 72 files. His files are so elusive lol
Marshall MD/08184A07-5102-4A37-BAD4-E6A54C5B2F9C.jpeg and 52 more files

tenor.gif

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well if you look at average penis size by country you'll find Asian countries tend to be the smallest and African countries tend to be the largest. Just because every Asian YOU have seen is 6.5" is not very scientific. I'm not gonna say research is 100% accurate because we will never know the true average penis size of every guy. Also I am still struggling to understand how I am racist if I am using scientific data? No where was I irrationally hating Asians in any of my statements. Idk why you are acting so sensitive.

If you REALLY look at the data, it is ALL over the place. For every study that says Asians are the smallest, you can find one that puts Whites as the smallest. In fact, a couple of weeks ago I saw a study that put Japanese or Thai men above Whites by a lot.

All I can tell you for sure is that the guy here in question is about average for a big Asian (or White) guy. In other words, he is bigger than the average Asian or average White guy but he is not "huge", at least for an Asian. I have seen plenty of Asians with bigger and thicker cocks. TBH I am now almost certain that darker sknis Thais and Laotians are way bigger and thicker than White guys, but you dont want to hear that so I wont say much about it.

He is good looking thought. Very hot.

This kind of racist bs is tiresome. You can live in ignorance or not, is your choice.

Oh one more thing, 90% of Asians are growers not showers so that guy at the gym who is Asian may have a small dick but when he gets hard be prepared for a potential humiliation. ;)

Reactions: Blues99