Marshalls/TJ Maxx Extremely Cheap Calvins

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was here and was stunned and jumping to joy when they had calvin klein x and steel brands for half price!

What is it with that? On the calvin website and freshpair, those boxerbriefs are 28 and briefs are 26.

I bought boxerbriefs and trunks for 14 and briefs for 9.

So happy about this!

Capacity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're paying over the odds in the actual branded stores whereas discount stores are buying in bulk for little over cost price. It happens in the UK all the time! I got 3 pairs of CK boxers for £20 when one pair would have cost me around £12-14.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But I wonder how many times CK sells seconds. I've bought CK and other designer brands at TJMaxx, Marshalls, etc and in no time they develop a hole or tear. I also noticed that the Tommy golf shirts are definitely a different cotton compared to Macy's or Dillards. Those department store shirts are softer and defo last longer than the ones I've bought discount.

D

deleted397893

I get practically all my CK briefs from there, only 9.99! Usually stop by once a month to check out the new models and colors. Bought some microfiber Steel briefs for 9.99. One of my favorite CK briefs. I already own 3 of them: white, black and a turqoise-green color

ice.shiva

Experimental Member
Media
it is still expensive..
if you can go to CK outlets.. often time, they will have a special section near cashier... it is all very cheap..

I bought 4 of my boxers there for the price of 2.99 each
I also got another sport brief and low rise trunk for 3.99 each...

if you go to the underwear section.. they have lots of underwear 50% off which bring you to around 12-15...
so TJ Maxx is not extremely cheap

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually those stores sell underwear that does not meet the quality standards of the manufacturer. Either the material was too thin, the stitching was not done properly, they used too much material so your medium is actually a large. So yes while they are Calvins they dont necessarily share the same quality as if you were buying from the calvin store.

I can easily demonstrate the fit of a pair of calvins from Marshalls and a pair of calvins from CK store.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Actually those stores sell underwear that does not meet the quality standards of the manufacturer. Either the material was too thin, the stitching was not done properly, they used too much material so your medium is actually a large. So yes while they are Calvins they dont necessarily share the same quality as if you were buying from the calvin store.

I can easily demonstrate the fit of a pair of calvins from Marshalls and a pair of calvins from CK store.
Thank you, Go buy some Hanes at Wal-Mart and then go to Macy's the differents is like night and day. None of the discount stores are that much of a bargain The old saying you get what you pay for hold true.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think a lot of what they buy is overstocks, or what is left over after they change the style or something. I have boiught a lot of calvins there and they all seem to be first quality. If they are seconds they usually have a tag that says "irregular" on them.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll NEVER buy anything from a "outlet" store. Those are definitely the lesser grade products. What's at Marshalls and TJMaxx are probably overstock (though in some cases, like the Tommy shirts I mentioned) they seem to be a different quality. But at the outlets, whatever is there was made specifically for the outlet store.

D

deleted397893

ive had no problem with my Calvins from Marshalls or TJ. They look, feel, smell, sound the same as the Calvins from the CK store or Nordstroms or Macys!