Martellus Bennett Naked

unknown_rican

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He pissed off his girlfriend by cheating etc so she leaked his photos to mediatakeout. They blocked the images but you can see some of his excess in the photo.

Attachments

Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Will they ever learn (?) ... I sure as hell hope not!

Here's his public apology via a news release:

"These pictures were taken four years ago and placed on the Internet recently without my knowledge or consent. I understand that they are totally inappropriate. And for that I am sorry. I regret the embarrassment that it has caused the organization."

From what I can see, he doesn't have much to be embarrassed about. That body is smokin' hot!

FYI, Martellus Bennett is a professional athlete. He plays tight end for the NFL's Dallas Cowboys.

He's 23 years old, 6-6 and 235 lbs. Now that's one tall drink of sexy goodness. *sigh*

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
dammm hot pic! did anyone save the uncensored one before it was taken down? mike hamlin also of dallas cowboys sent one too - anyone have uncensored of that?

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
Wow, old girlfriend. Way to go. You showed him, didn't you? I mean, apparently he didn't have a problem finding another partner; but now you've shown all the women out there what a whopper they're missing. So if they run into him, he'll have even more partners. You really screwed him, didn't you? Boy, I bet he's fuming.