Martin Compston - British Actor

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
damn! Thats a big dick. Only thing is, I'll bet he doesn't get much bigger when he's hard....still that's an impressive cock

Reactions: Elricb

kingdong9

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
'Alice Creed' is airing on Starz right now.

The DVD and Blu-ray are pretty cheap on amazon.

It's worth getting just for his beautiful eyes, butt, body, and BIG ENGLISH DICK!

He is NOT English, he is SCOTTISH - when will our American cousins learn the difference??

Tovidious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm American and always wonder why so many Americans can't get the simplicty of the differance between England, Scotland, or Wales.

Here in the States New Yorkers are New Yorkers, NOT Pennsylvanians, Californians, Texans, or Floridians. In the UK it's the same.

For my fellow Americans, here is a simple way to remember it showing the somewhat equivalent terms used on each side of the Pond. I know these are not 'exact', they are close enough for comparison.

US/United States -> UK/United Kingdom
(I used the shortened versions for both countries.)
American -> Briton, or more informally, Brit

This next part is a little tricky:
Marylander, Texan, Georgian, or any other state ->
-> Englishman, Scotsman or Scot, Welshman, BUT, they are normally refered to as The English, The Scottish, and The Welsh. (Yes, I know I left out the good folks from Northern Ireland.)

I can say 'I am a Pennsylvanian,' which I guess would be comparable to 'I am an Englishman, or Englishwoman.' Interestingly enough, in the States, people from the New England states are New Englanders, not New Englishmen. Isn't English a fun language? lol

Anyone from Britain feel free to add to or correct any mistakes I made, but I was really just trying to explain the basics. :)

Stocky8x6uncut

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is NOT English, he is SCOTTISH - when will our American cousins learn the difference??
Canadians feel the same way, when we confuse them with Americans, As do New Zealanders when we ask if they are Australian. Or when Londoners refer to me an Northerner. :)