Martin's big cock (louanne, maria & the photography student; 1984

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LouAnne held up the birds nest and looked through where the bottom used to be. 'It MIGHT fit,' she said cautiously.

'Let's try it!' Said Debbie.'We'll each grab a side and try to get it over Martin's fat donkey's dick without touching it!'

'Just be careful, you guys!' pleaded Martin.

'Don't move!' Debbie warned Martin. 'This nest is delicate and if you break it apart, no double-sucky for you!' She and LouAnne laughed.

'Ready, Debbie?' Asked LouAnne.

Debbie nodded and each grabbing a side of the nest, they stood-up and turned it sideways to aim for the purple peach of Martin's downward bending erection.

'Since his dickhead is fatter than his shaft,' said LouAnne,'if we can get the nest over that all the way, we got it made!'

Martin closed his eyes and gritted his teeth waiting to feel broken twigs and dry twigs scraping his erection.

Debbie said, 'Look at the big baby, afraid we'll hurt his widdle pee-pee!'

LouAnne laughed.

'It's not funny, you guys!' Said Martin.

' I'll tell you what's funny,' said LouAnne. 'You're dick sticking out of a bird's nest!'

Martin opened his eyes to see the bird's nest resting on his pubes.

Debbie grabbed her Nikon camera and started giggling and taking pictures of it from different angles.

Reactions: creek47

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Debbie sat down on the stone bench to remind the film.

'Is that it?" Asked Martin in a meek voice, the cold breeze making his erection sway.

'I'd like to get some pictures of your long, limp pecker hanging over the side of it,' said Debbie. She flicked Martin's glans hard using her thumb and forefinger in an attempt to make him lose his erection.

'Owww!' Martin complained, his penis stiffening from the pleasurable assault.

'Well,' said Debbie, 'I'm out of ideas!'

LouAnne smiled from across the picnic table. 'It'll go down for a while after he cums...'

'If we jack him,' said Debbie. 'We'll wreck the birds nest.'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LouAnne stood up from the bench, placed het palms flat on the stone tabletop, leaned over Martin's enormous erection and started delicately flicking her tongue on his naked purple peach.

Debbie giggled, stood-up on the opposite side of the table and assumed an identical stance. 'We're gonna make you come, Martin!' She teased before joining LouAnne in licking Martin's fat glans.

Martin sighed and smiled. 'I'm the luckiest guy in the world right now,' he said, gently stroking their hair. 'Two beautiful, curvy women giving me head outdoors for all the world to see!'

LouAnne and Debbie giggled and continued their erotic assault on Martin's penis. Bored with the the repetitive tongue -flicking, LouAnne and Debble amused themselves by kissing Martin's shaft, competing on who could make the loudest kiss, that ended with each of the ladies making a hickey and showing it to each other, before exploding in laughter.

'Fuck it!' Said Debbie. She grabbed Martin's fat shaft in both hands, before opening her mouth and stretched her lips trying to fit all of Martin's huge cockhead in her mouth. Her frantic masturbation of Martin destroyed the birds nest around his cock within seconds.

Debbie!' Said LouAnne, laughing. 'Look what you did!'

Debbie ignored everything but Martin's wet cock in her mouth and hands. LouAnne reached between Martin's legs to pick up his scrotum that was lying heavily on the stone tabletop.

'Let me know when you're going to shoot, baby,' LouAnne cooked.

'NOW!' Shouted Martin.

LouAnne gave Martin's balls in her hand. A firm squeeze, while Martin had the presence of mind to reach over and pinch Debbie's nose shut, just before he filled her mouth.

The look of surprise on Debbie's face made Martin and LouAnne laugh together.

Still gripping Martin's softening dick in her hands and mouth, Martin stroked Debbie's throat until she made an exaggerated gulping sound.

'You can take my boyfriend's cock out of your mouth now, Debbie.' LouAnne said.

Debbie shook her head and tightened her grip on Martin's now limp penis and desperately slurped as hard as she could.

'Martin!' Said an exasperated LouAnne. 'Tell Debbie to let you go!'

Martin moaned in response, causing Debbie to re-double her efforts.

LouAnne reached over and put both hands on Debbie's head and PUSHED until she gagged hard and LouAnne showed mercy by lifting her drooling mouth off Martin's cock.

'Hey!' Protested Martin.

Debbie fell on her hands and knees on the dead leaves and puked.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Martin sat up on the stone tabletop and swung his legs over the edge, his pants and underwear still pulled down to his knees.

Debbie staggered to her feet. 'Sorry, Martin. Sorry, LouAnne. I don't know what came over me!'

'I'll tell you what happened,' said LouAnne. 'You're sick of sucking your boyfriend's teeny-weenie and lying to him about how big it is, and now that you've seen my boyfriend's donkey's cock and huge balls and I was gracious enough to let you play with it and suck it a little, you went and took advantage!'

Debbie nodded and hung her head. 'Sorry.'

'Pull your pants up, Martin!' Said LouAnne.

'Noooo!' Cried Debbie. She rushed toward Martin where he was sitting on the picnic table top, dropped to her knees and shoved as much of Martin's limp cock in her mouth as she could and started desperately slurping.

Martin looked down at her in surprise. LouAnne gave him a furious look.

'Debbie?' said Martin, gently. No response. 'Debbie,' Martin said more firmly. Debbie's response was to start swirling her tongue frantically around Martin's glans. Debbie!' cried Martin. 'Let go of my cock and quit sucking it before LouAnne kills you!'

LouAnne started laughing. 'Oh go ahead and suck!' Said LouAnne. 'You're wasting your time anyway. Martin can't get hard anymore, right Martin?'

Debbie 's response was to pull Martin's nee erection out from between her lips and show it triumphantly to LouAnne.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Debbie shoved Martin's erection so far into her mouth she gagged and her eyes rolled back into her head.

Martin laughed. He had experienced this kind of cocksucking obsession from guys before, but not from a woman, and Martin was loving it.

LouAnne grabbed Debbie's camera and pointed it at the pair, focused while Martin did a thumb's-up and snapped a picture.

Emboldened, LouAnne got on her knees and shot a profile of Debbie's face, her lips stretched around Martin's fat, veiny shaft.
Martin and LouAnne laughed.

Aren't your jaws getting tired, yet?' Asked LouAnne. Fully expecting her to shake her head 'no', Martin and LouAnne were surprised when Debbie pulled Martin's erection out of her mouth and slurred, 'Yes...'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Debbie staggered to her feet and sat next to Martin on the stone table top. LouAnne handed the camera back to Debbie and ssid, 'My turn!' She crouched in front of Martin's crotch and with one hand on his hard, veiny shaft, expertly slid her lips over his magnificent purple peach.

Debbie snapped a few pictures of the pair, at one point, asking LouAnne to take it out of her mouth and point it at the camera. She then put the camera away and pulled another joint out of her camera bag and lit it. She took a deep drag and handed it to Martin.

'Know what I like the most about your big pecker, Martin?' Asked Debbie.

'That It's big?' Asked Martin.

'Well, there's that,' said Debbie. 'But what makes it really stand out, so to speak, is it has real character and personality. Don't you agree, LouAnne?'

LouAnne took Martin's cock out from between her lips and nodded, 'I think it's all the veins,' she said. Taking the joint from Martin and inhaling deep. She traced the fat, blue veins with the tip of her tongue while blowing smoke through her nose.

'Yeah, the veins!' Said Debbie. 'Do you have some kind of medical condition that makes fat veins crawl all over your penis like that?'

Martin shrugged while inhaling.

'I mean, they even cover your foreskin!' Debbie laughed while blowing smoke.

'So how big is your boyfriend's cock?' Martin teased.

'Oh, about five inches hard on a good day,' said Debbie, bored.

Are you going to show him these pictures?' Asked Martin.

Debbie's eyes went wide, 'Noooo,' she snickered through her nose.

'I'm going to come, lover,' Martin announced.

She took her mouth off of Martin's cock and started jacking him furiously, the other hand coarsely massaging his heavy, gambling scrotum. 'Watch this, Debbie!' Her eyes safely behind thick glasses she snickered as she watched Debbie's horrified reaction as Martin laid lines of cum vertically on her face.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Still giggling through her nose, a smiling Martin helped her to het feet and they kissed.

Debbie was horrified. 'Martin! You came all over your girlfriend's face! How could you?!' She said with disgust.

'Oh, I don't mind!' Said LouAnne, blowing Martin a kiss. Martin returned the gesture by twirling his now-limp cock in her direction before pulling up his pants. He winked at Debbie.

Debbie responded by digging in her camera bag for some lens wipes. Martin took advantage of her distraction to grab her camera and point it at LouAnne's face.
She promptly stuck her tongue out and flipped him the bird. Martin laughed and took the picture.

She gave LouAnne a handful of lenswipes to clean her thick glasses of the drying cum. She made a face and dabbed at the quickly drying semen on LouAnne's forehead, cheeks, nose and chin with lenswipes.

'He really got it all over your face!' Said a disgusted Debbie. 'What is WRONG with you two?!'

'All Martin did was splash a little cum on my face!' LouAnne couldn't quit giggling.

'A little?!" Cried Debbie. 'I wish I had a mirror to show you!'

'Lighten-up, Debbie!' Said Martin. 'What's wrong? Was I the first guy to blow his wad on your face?' He teased.

Debbie ignored Martin and finished dabbing his semen off of LouAnne.

Thanks, Debbie!' Said Martin.

'Yeah, thanks', said LouAnne, her giggles finally subsiding. She went to Martin and kissed him.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
While LouAnne and Martin made kissy-face, Debbie was pretending not to watch them while putting her camera away when she had another idea.

'Hey guys!' She put on her most optimistic face. 'Can I take a few pictures of you together?'

LouAnne giggled.

'Stand next to each other,' Debbie said, holding her camera.

'Now Martin, pull down your pants to your knees!'

Martin groaned, but complied, while LouAnne giggled.

Debbie held the viewfinder to her eye. 'Now smile and hold hands!' She pressed the shutter, marveling at the length of Martin's fat, ugly and limp penis and his low-hanging heavy balls, in her viewfinder.

'I have an idea, too,' said LouAnne, letting go of Martin's hand. 'Give me your camera, Debbie, and crouch in front of Martin so your shoulders are at his crotch height.'

Curious, Debbie did as LouAnne asked.

LouAnne approached the pair with Debbie's camera and got on her knees in front of them. She raised the camera to her eye and focused. 'Now Martin, drape those big ol' cock and balls of yours over Debbie's shoulder & let it hang down!'

Debbie looked shocked for a second then laughed as she felt Martin's heavy genitals against her green winter coat.

LouAnn smiled and took a couple of pictures. Debbie gave Martin's foreskin an affectionate kiss before struggling to stand up while Martin pulled up his pants. Debbie put her camera back in her bag and headed single file back to the car in the parking lot.